It's really a shame that more of you don't have World Poker Tour...

Ledhed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
... 'cause Jim, 'Kado, Ugamer, and myself are gonna be fucking rich. And if you had the game, you would've had an oppurtunity to get in on the ground floor.

Next time you see me post, it's going to be from a solid gold computer, inside a house made of Andrew Jacksons and titties. Suckers.

[quote name='Ledhed']... 'cause Jim, 'Kado, Ugamer, and myself are gonna be fucking rich. And if you had the game, you would've had an oppurtunity to get in on the ground floor.

Next time you see me post, it's going to be from a solid gold computer, inside a house made of Andrew Jacksons and titties. Suckers.[/QUOTE]

So says the guy who chose Halo 2 over this game the other night, when Jimmie was trying to convince you to come join us on it. A good time was had, with Jimmie getting called names by the douchest douche ever. But of course, Jimmie made it sound like child's play.

I'll buy it for Christmas, hows that sound? I'm in. Anyway to get money back once you loose it all? I double suck at poker games.

[quote name='craven_fiend']A good time was had[/QUOTE]

Not as good as ours'. I guaran-fucking-tee it.

[quote name='rywateska']I'll buy it for Christmas, hows that sound? I'm in. Anyway to get money back once you loose it all? I double suck at poker games.[/QUOTE]

Atta' boy. And yes, everytime you go broke, you're replenished with the same amount you begin the game with.

[quote name='Ledhed']Not as good as ours'. I guaran-fucking-tee it.[/quote]

probably not, but still, it was a good time being on Live for the first time in months. too much damn work right now. but as Jimmie said It (long hours, 58 to be exact) builds character.

I think I have a brain tumor, as I reek at poker all of a sudden.

[quote name='Ledhed']Atta' boy. And yes, everytime you go broke, you're replenished with the same amount you begin the game with.[/QUOTE]

Ask Kado about that. He knows a lot about it.

You can think think this thread was made in jest all you want, but I'm buying myself that solid gold Gameboy come this time next week.

I picked it up tonight for about $9... Just about the price I was waiting for. When does everyone usually play? I'll hop in then.

[quote name='rywateska']I picked it up tonight for about $9... Just about the price I was waiting for. When does everyone usually play? I'll hop in then.[/QUOTE]

There really isn't a set time. Just hang out on AIM, and if you see us on, let us know you wanna play. Last I checked, the folks who still had it are:

Me
Jimmie
Trak
'Kado
Ugamer
Jake (I think)
Brak
Craven (I think)
ZeroSupport

I think that's everyone.

Well, I'll sign online with AIM now... Maybe sometime next week I'll hop on. Just send me an IM @ bigrydogg35 or PM me though this for a heads up. I really suck at poker so I'm going to give it a run thourgh tonight to pick up some sense of it. I really can't wait to lose all my money, haha.

[quote name='Ledhed']There really isn't a set time. Just hang out on AIM, and if you see us on, let us know you wanna play. Last I checked, the folks who still had it are:

Me
Jimmie
Trak
'Kado
Ugamer
Jake (I think)
Brak
Craven (I think)
ZeroSupport

I think that's everyone.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got this, off of Jake even. So I really killed 2 birds with one stone. Anyone up for playing some time in the next few minutes, if some of you aren't on it already?

[quote name='swetooth9']anyone still play this?[/QUOTE]

I may try to bust this out during the weekend. It'd be sweet to get an all CAG table.

bread's done
Back