eStarland.com - NEW XenoGears, FF Anthology, Vagrant Story and more .. 16.95

I ordered these when they had them 6 months ago. They are ALL greatest hits with a big green stripe. If you're getting them to play, you won't find a better deal. If you're a collector looking for the originals, keep looking.

It's a great time to be a cheap ass gamer.

[quote name='C_A']http://www.resellerratings.com/seller7935.html

It's a trap![/QUOTE]
Really because I've ordered there several times and been please everytime. :roll:
12 people saying they had a bad experience doesn't make it fact, especially when you can go to a more detailed review of the site:
http://www.bizrate.com/ratings_guide/cust_reviews__mid--66998.html
It baffles me why people don't check the status of their order online and blame the company when they say clearly in their intial email that you can check the status of your items on their website. It seems people have gotten miffed because items go out of stock (backordered). estarland is a very good place to buy used games and everyone I have ordered has come in mint condition.
The only problem with estarland is their online inventory for new items. They limit the used items to what they have but never do that with new items and just update daily on when an item goes out of stock. This leads to many backordered items.
Just a tip, check your order status. estarland will not charge you for items backordered when the your order is shipped.

I ordered a manga from them once, took a couple of weeks to get it but other than that, no complaints.

Anyway, great prices there! I have them all though, except Chronicles.

[quote name='C_A']http://www.resellerratings.com/seller7935.html

It's a trap![/QUOTE]

I've also ordered many games from them. I ordered all the games that this thread is about. Other than coming greatest hits, I have no complaint. I've also ordered a couple Dreamcast games from them. ALL of them have come mint and shrinkwrapped. If you can find someone to sell you a mint copy of Marvel vs Capcom 2 for the DC for only $37, then give me their number. Until then, I'm a fan of estarland.com for life! I've also never had any problems with shipping. All my games have come in a box with the appropriate padding and they were all shipped in a reasonable time. Please don't badmouth a site if you have no actual knowledge about it.

I've ordered from them a few times with no problems. Just don't do trading there unless the're giving a really high price. I traded a bunch of games there and they said a lot of them were scratched and ended up giving me about $40 less than what they said they were going to (about $160 total for around 20 games).

[quote name='PenguinMaster']I've ordered from them a few times with no problems. Just don't do trading there unless the're giving a really high price. I traded a bunch of games there and they said a lot of them were scratched and ended up giving me about $40 less than what they said they were going to (about $160 total for around 20 games).[/QUOTE]

I was thinking of trading some games to them myself. So were the games you sent them scratched at all or do you think they were just being picky to give you less credit?
All the games I was planning to send are basically mint/near mint... no scratches(that I can detect). I'll be super pissed if they gave me anything less than their full value.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']I've ordered from them a few times with no problems. Just don't do trading there unless the're giving a really high price. I traded a bunch of games there and they said a lot of them were scratched and ended up giving me about $40 less than what they said they were going to (about $160 total for around 20 games).[/QUOTE]

Why didn't you just ask them to send the games back?

[quote name='ManChowder']I was thinking of trading some games to them myself. So were the games you sent them scratched at all or do you think they were just being picky to give you less credit?
All the games I was planning to send are basically mint/near mint... no scratches(that I can detect). I'll be super pissed if they gave me anything less than their full value.[/QUOTE]

Some of them had a few small scratches but definatly not all the ones I sent. They rejected a shipped back 3 of them (I paid for shipping), but about another 8 games they just gave me $3-$6 less than what they said they would on each because they said they were scratched.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Some of them had a few small scratches but definatly not all the ones I sent. They rejected a shipped back 3 of them (I paid for shipping), but about another 8 games they just gave me $3-$6 less than what they said they would on each because they said they were scratched.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was afraid might happen when I sent my games in(I've never traded in games online), seems kinda fishy to me. I'm glad I didn't send my games in yet, the same thing would have probably happened to me.

I guess I'll trade my stuff at Gamerush or something. Thanks for the info!

bread's done
Back