Anyone get that free subscription to EGM a few months back?

Vnt

CAG Veteran
As the title implies, I didn't get one. The only thing I got was an offer to Nintendo Power :shock:

[quote name='Vnt']As the title implies, I didn't get one. The only thing I got was an offer to Nintendo Power :shock:[/quote]

Received EGM and XBN. I got my free subs through some XBox website. I don't think I ever received anything from that "Rewards Gold" thing, though.

i got egm, xbn, and computer gaming

egm comes the most regularly...xbn and comp gaming comes like every 2 months instead of once a month :(

Do they still have any promos like this? I'd like to get some gaming news in print, but don't have the cash for it.

The EGM one took about 3 or 4 months to start coming for me but it does now and I've gotten about 3 issues. I'm also getting Gamepro, and PC Magazine and Computer Gaming Monthly, which I didn't even remember signing up for. I really didn't expect these deals to go through, so I'm pleasantly surprised and very grateful to whoever originally posted them.

Got free EGMs and PSMs delviered to my doorstep... well my metal mailbox 30 feet from my doorstep.

actually i get 2 copies of the same EGM every month.... OOO WHAT NOW!?! I'm gettin my copy and yours! .. but actually i sent EGM an email about how they're sending me dup. issues but i've got no response..

I haven't recieved a single issue from any of the mags I signed up for. It could be possible someone in my neighborhood is stealing them since the mailman usually leaves magazines and packages on top of the mailbox.

I been receiving egm, gamepro, stuff, fhm, maxim, golf digest, pc magazine all for free. Some I even been getting for 2 yrs free.

I used to get my EGM's nice an early, like the July Issue came i nthe middle of june. Now it seems i don't get them until right before july.

bread's done
Back