Her jacket says what we are all thinking...

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
This is third time (but first female) i've seen someone wear a jacket with the f-word on it.
shaqfuit.jpg

I wonder if they know what it really says. Kind of like how people often get tattoos of Japanese/Chinese characters, but have no idea what they mean.

[quote name='SilverPaw750']I wonder if they know what it really says. Kind of like how people often get tattoos of Japanese/Chinese characters, but have no idea what they mean.[/QUOTE]IDK about that. Maybe if the shirt said 'Snort Ovaltine' or something like that then I would believe it. ;)

Cheapy does that mean you can wear a shirt that says "fuck you fuck face" with the full blown f-bomb unsensord walking down the street ?

If so that's freaking money.

[quote name='CappyCobra']IDK about that. Maybe if the shirt said 'Snort Ovaltine' or something like that then I would believe it. ;)[/QUOTE]

ROFL!

Now I know what my next shirt will say.

[quote name='KingDox']Cheapy does that mean you can wear a shirt that says "fuck you fuck face" with the full blown f-bomb unsensord walking down the street ?

If so that's freaking money.[/QUOTE]

You all act as though that isn't possible here in the US.

Hell, I work in the mall, and I saw a guy walking around earlier with a shirt that said "fuck Art, Let's Kill." It's not as though the moment he entered the mall a SWAT team tackled him to the ground.

That reminds me, I gotta find that shirt.

alright, someone find the translation of snort ovaltine. Lol, I can see it now. Meetin up with friends and someone says the inevitable "Whats your shirt say?".../hurray

God I wish I had a picture, but when I was at Tsu Matsuri (festival) back in September/Octoberish, I saw a little boy wearing a shirt that said:

"ENJOY COCAINE, ITS THE REAL THING"

Written like the Coca Cola logo. I had to check like 5 times to make sure I wasn't reading it wrong. Hahahaha!

[quote name='PenguinMaster']So Cheapy, you censor fuck in our text, but then post pictures of it? :D[/QUOTE]

you gotta remember, the community asked for it to be changed

When I was in Tokyo for the first time about 5 years ago, I went to this burger joint that was about 4 blocks from the Holiday Inn I was staying at in Hatchobori area, I cant remember the name but if it was mentioned I would remember it( not mcdonalds ) and they had either a radio or a cd playing in the dining area and a DMX song came on, full length uncensored, I got the biggest kick just sitting in this dining area full of moms, dads and kids while dmx was rapping about f***king his hos and blasting motherF**Kers.. Japan is a wacky place and I enjoyed both trips Ive taken there...

[quote name='Ledhed']You all act as though that isn't possible here in the US.

Hell, I work in the mall, and I saw a guy walking around earlier with a shirt that said "fuck Art, Let's Kill." It's not as though the moment he entered the mall a SWAT team tackled him to the ground.

That reminds me, I gotta find that shirt.[/QUOTE]

yea I agree that their are just as "offensive" shirts in places like spencers etc. However since cheapy is in Japan :rofl:

[quote name='Gameboy415']God I wish I had a picture, but when I was at Tsu Matsuri (festival) back in September/Octoberish, I saw a little boy wearing a shirt that said:

"ENJOY COCAINE, ITS THE REAL THING"

Written like the Coca Cola logo. I had to check like 5 times to make sure I wasn't reading it wrong. Hahahaha![/QUOTE]

Bwaahahahah!

That sounds about as funny as a shirt I gave my baby nephew. His grandparents are oriental and still don't catch on to all the American slang and imagery. The tshirt was a tiny babydoll shirt with Catwoman dancing on it in a thong, with a dollar bill sign on her panties. His oriental relatives all thought it was a new kind of Hello Kitty shirt, they didn't have a clue.

[quote name='battleroyal33']When I was in Tokyo for the first time about 5 years ago, I went to this burger joint that was about 4 blocks from the Holiday Inn I was staying at in Hatchobori area, I cant remember the name but if it was mentioned I would remember it( not mcdonalds ) and they had either a radio or a cd playing in the dining area and a DMX song came on, full length uncensored, I got the biggest kick just sitting in this dining area full of moms, dads and kids while dmx was rapping about f***king his hos and blasting motherF**Kers.. Japan is a wacky place and I enjoyed both trips Ive taken there...[/QUOTE]

Mos Burger?

[quote name='Ledhed']You all act as though that isn't possible here in the US.

That reminds me, I gotta find that shirt.[/QUOTE]

Actually, when I was 16 or 17, I was told to leave by a mall security guard for wearing Bad Religion's "crossed-out cross" shirt. When I asked him, incredulously, if there was a dress code, he said, "Yes there is, this mall is private property. You have to leave now." That guy was a jerk.

[quote name='gunm']Ha ha. I'm surprised the lady wasn't creeped out by the big bald gaijin snapping her pic from the rear.[/QUOTE]

yea im shocked they didnt call the cops say " there is a big dude in here taking pictures of people ... Maybe you could of made the CNN news : )

In other countries, like Germany, our 'cursewords' lack meaning. Germans will say things like 'fu(k' and 'shit' casually, because it holds no meaning in their language.

Either that, or Americans are just too conservative and scared of big bad words.

When I used to live in europe, they had boobs on tv, people were cursing and noone cared...

Big contrast versus people freaking out about one nipple on tv.

bread's done
Back