The Japanese view of American life...

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
According to this bag found at a 100yen store...

americanslife.jpg

and the Great Britain version...
britishlife.jpg

Engrish abound! But yeah most of that shit is true. Japan=small, America=big . I remember seeing some Japanese people as a kid shitting themselves over the size of Cedar Point (amusement park) like it was as vast as outer space, which in reality is a small island.

:rofl:

Besides the "grayvy" line that WSB quoted, I also like the "Cornflakes is eaten in the morning and daytime eats sandwiches and potato chips."

Stereotypes abound!

Kinda like how most people on gaming forums will say all japanese like hentai and tentacle sex and live in tiny paper houses.

Thats really funny, some of it is true and other parts are not true, of course it varies by person.

As for the british version, we dont call it a pub, its called a bar! hehe

It was written like it's weird or somehow "bad" to do what we do.

You mean, the japanese don't have showers or eat fast food?

Oh, CheapyD, do they really eat scorpions and things of that nature over there in Japan? Excuse my ignorance.

What the.... concerning the american japanese students. How do they do so well in honors english?

Maybe they should take this new found ability to spell and construct a proper sentence home with them. They may be good at math! but damned if they can spell MATH......

LOL...i'm lovin it..i'm asian and my dad makes similar mistakes in grammar...his arent as bad as these though, haha :D i love how they make a new sentence for the "about the _____" :lol:

About Japan. About the Ramen Noodles. Noodles is a commonly eaten dish in Japan. Do not eat it as side dish like American instead eat as whole meal. About bikes. Japanese do not ride car they ride bicycle. Bicycle is tiny and has no motor. About Godzilla. Godzilla is large lizard who sometime attack Japan. Mothra fight him same with King Kong.

[quote name='Scorch']The shelves aren't tall, the Japanese are just short.[/QUOTE]
hahaha yep, and theres something else about japanese people thats small also

[quote name='sevdustflyer']About Japan. About the Ramen Noodles. Noodles is a commonly eaten dish in Japan. Do not eat it as side dish like American instead eat as whole meal. About bikes. Japanese do not ride car they ride bicycle. Bicycle is tiny and has no motor. About Godzilla. Godzilla is large lizard who sometime attack Japan. Mothra fight him same with King Kong.[/QUOTE]

i need to make this more "japaneese"

About is Japan. About the Ramen Noodles. is noodles commonly dish eaten in Japan. eat do not as side dish American eat instead is whole meal. About Bikes. Japanesse not ride car. bicycle ride like car. is bicycle tiny has motor no like car. About Godzilla. Large is Godzilla lizard. like American Penis. sometimes Gozilla Japan attack. Mothra fight him King Kong same.

[quote name='varsitygamer']that is priceless.

I hate to admit its accuracy... but heck, 7$ would buy 7 junior bacon cheeseburgers.[/QUOTE]
no way, only 6 if you luck out and tax doesnt run over. fuckING TAXES

[quote name='urzishra14']i need to make this more "japaneese"

About is Japan. About the Ramen Noodles. is noodles commonly dish eaten in Japan. eat do not as side dish American eat instead is whole meal. About Bikes. Japanesse not ride car. bicycle ride like car. is bicycle tiny has motor no like car. About Godzilla. Large is Godzilla lizard. like American Penis. sometimes Gozilla Japan attack. Mothra fight him King Kong same.[/QUOTE]

LMFAO. Engrish FTW!

[quote name='Requiem']Charmingly bad Engrish[/QUOTE]

agreed.

there needs to be an invasion of foreigners on japanese soil. I'd love for tons of americans to just suddenly live all over japan and just be themselves. See if stereotypes change...

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']"Fish is what fried the white fish"

CLASSIC.[/QUOTE]

Is this some cryptic racist message?!?

This thread has totally made my day.

[quote name='urzishra14']i need to make this more "japaneese"

About is Japan. About the Ramen Noodles. is noodles commonly dish eaten in Japan. eat do not as side dish American eat instead is whole meal. About Bikes. Japanesse not ride car. bicycle ride like car. is bicycle tiny has motor no like car. About Godzilla. Large is Godzilla lizard. like American Penis. sometimes Gozilla Japan attack. Mothra fight him King Kong same.[/QUOTE]

Aww man this Topic made me laugh my milk out of my nose, I find it even funnier when sevdustflyer and urzishra14 madde up this paragraph. MAN I still cant stop lauhing. I'd love to see what they have to say about us Candians, hehehehe.

[quote name='Sejad']Aww man this Topic made me laugh my milk out of my nose, I find it even funnier when sevdustflyer and urzishra14 madde up this paragraph. MAN I still cant stop lauhing. I'd love to see what they have to say about us Candians, hehehehe.[/QUOTE]

Aboot the Canadians....

"And it is called 'Diner' to Americans. Please do not forget to pay a tip, when you return home."

I don't know about everyone else, but I usually leave the tip at the diner...

Priceless view of American life.

Someone try to make a Canadian lifestyle view, urzishra14 your good at making this stuff up, use stuff like maple, hockey, I dont know w/e americans hate about us anyways that seems to work.

bread's done
Back