FREE file when you upload one!

I traded a clipof curly goin' "Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoooo" and got a profile pic of a Nude asian girl with her legs behind her ears and a daffodil sticking out of what I'lll assume to be her vagina.

Reality's Fringe said:
I traded a clipof curly goin' "Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoooo" and got a profile pic of a Nude asian girl with her legs behind her ears and a daffodil sticking out of what I'lll assume to be her vagina.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I upped a pic of Guile and got a pic of Tienamen Square.

Reality's Fringe wins this round.[/QUOTE]

:D I'm the fucking MACK-DADDY of file-swap.

I did a little better with the next one. I upped a pic of a Redskins PS2 controller and got a pretty nice looking anime wallpaper...

[quote name='suko_32']Is that what the sign says?[/QUOTE]

No, but some one is bound to upload a pic and be rewarded with a giant gaping man ass.

[quote name='Shayde']No, but some one is bound to upload a pic and be rewarded with a giant gaping man ass.[/QUOTE]

I know I shouldn't laugh at that but...:rofl:

That's why I was a little wary of even trying this.

Ugh, I have uploaded like 20 midi files and I have gotten nothing but pictures in return. I want to see some music or videos! Even if the size restricts it.

I just uploaded a picture of a cardboard box, and I got a midi in return.

Only this midi was one of the ones that I had made myself two or three freaking years ago. o_o

Either this site is Satan, or my sequences get around a lot.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']this is getting whored by cags... I uploaded a fancy pic of Solid Snake and I get pics of CAGs very own jovan...[/QUOTE]

:shock:

never posted on there...
what kind of pictures :whistle2:s

I uploaded my Raven avatar and got this.....

vangog.jpg

[quote name='joevan']:shock:

never posted on there...
what kind of pictures :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

don't wory, it prob ain't you...

just a bunch of picture of some guy that had his face fooled around with kai's goo or something... genna upload more crap now...

teehee, cool little site

didnt get anything cool, but if anyone sees a doodle of an orphan humping a loaf of bread, you'll know who posted it (dont worry, its SFW)

bread's done
Back