Crazy New Sale at Circuit City Starting on 7/11???

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Successful Dropout

CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
"Starting on July 11th, Circuit City will have games for all systems starting at $4.99

when i get a list i will give more details

so keep your eye out at Circuit City and here"

this isn't much info...but i got it from vgtalk...so blame them...or thank them...

[quote name='pepsi1975']Starting on July 11th, Circuit City will have games for all systems starting at $4.99

when i get a list i will give more details

so keep your eye out at Circuit City and here[/quote]

This could mean badness for my credit card and for my backlog of unplayed games. Then again, CC is about an hour away from me, so...

And two days after my birthday... I may have to get myself a pile of late birthday presents if this is anything like the BB $5 sale.

maybe it will be like that crazy CC sale a while ago, I spent like $250 then, buying almost all the marked down games. I haven't gotten anyware near playing them all yet. If this sale includes alot of markdowns, well, there goes another paycheck.

Man, I hope they have a lot of good gamecube and GBA games for sale. There is a CC only a few miles from my place. There are so many games I want to get but am waiting for them to go on sale first.

It'll probably only be a collection of clearance games, none of which will be in stock. Hopefully they'll at least throw some GH/PH titles in there. I'm not expecting to pick up Spiderman 2 for $5.

I work at CC, and always keep up with all the cheap ass deals they have going on, and I've never heard of this deal. I'll let you know if I hear anything from a reliable source which is, well, ME.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It's a trap![/quote]

I agree, they are trying to gather all of us CAGers together then strike at us for taking excellent advantage of all their previous sales.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It's a trap![/quote]

Could be... or is that just what you say all the time since you're Admiral Ackbar and that's his coolest quote from Star Wars?

[quote name='"suprsaiyanMAX"'][quote name='"Admiral Ackbar"']It's a trap![/quote]

I agree, they are trying to gather all of us GAGers together then strike at us for taking excellent advantage of all their previous sales.[/quote]

If this is the case then we need to have one person take on for the team and go in first and see if they come out alive.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']I work at CC, and always keep up with all the cheap ass deals they have going on, and I've never heard of this deal. I'll let you know if I hear anything from a reliable source which is, well, ME.[/quote]

Thanks, dominator :D

[quote name='froinlaven'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It's a trap![/quote]

Could be... or is that just what you say all the time since you're Admiral Ackbar and that's his coolest quote from Star Wars?[/quote]

Hey, I'm all for using that line if it makes the tinest lick of sense! Which it probably doesn't, here. Ah well. It's still a trap!

If I can finally get Fire Emblem for cheaper, I'll be happy. Or Advance Wars 2 for $15 or less...since it dropped to $20, my BB hasn't had it in, so now GGC trick for me.

Hm. Found this at another messageboard.

Hey everyone, just writing this to give you all a heads up. I was working today at CC when I noticed that a certain game was only $4.99. I then looked up the list of games we have on the terminals when I noticed that a TON of games have just been dropped company-wide for PS2, XBOX, and GC...all to $4.99. Granted, we didn't have many in stock, but I just snagged MegaMan X7, Chaos Legion, and Silpheed for $5 each. Some other $5 PS2 games that come to mind are Dark Cloud 2, Rygar, Robot Alchemic Drive (sp?), Onimusha 1 and 2, Disaster Report, etc...I'm not sure what the XBOX or GC games are specifically, but there's about 30-50 for each system that have just been declared on clearance. Needless to say, my co-workers and I have taken this and raped it, so hurry up before all the good ones are gone.

[quote name='StealthNinjaScyther']Hm. Found this at another messageboard.

Hey everyone, just writing this to give you all a heads up. I was working today at CC when I noticed that a certain game was only $4.99. I then looked up the list of games we have on the terminals when I noticed that a TON of games have just been dropped company-wide for PS2, XBOX, and GC...all to $4.99. Granted, we didn't have many in stock, but I just snagged MegaMan X7, Chaos Legion, and Silpheed for $5 each. Some other $5 PS2 games that come to mind are Dark Cloud 2, Rygar, Robot Alchemic Drive (sp?), Onimusha 1 and 2, Disaster Report, etc...I'm not sure what the XBOX or GC games are specifically, but there's about 30-50 for each system that have just been declared on clearance. Needless to say, my co-workers and I have taken this and raped it, so hurry up before all the good ones are gone.
[/quote]Yes, another thread was just created and I know punqsux got some pretty good deals.

Great, i have little cash and i need to buy my bro a bday present still [ his bday is on july 13th ]. I also want to get Tales of Symphonia as soon as it comes out, which is probably not gonna turn out that way cause of low cash probs. Now there's a sale coming up... :cries:

Hmm, I'll have to take a look. $5 games gets my attention. Even if I don't buy any games for myself, I'm sure my nephews would be happy to have a couple cheap games to play. Since they are under the age of 9, they haven't learned to distinguish between good and bad games yet.

I could never work at a store that sold video games, I'd go home with no paycheck!

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']I work at CC, and always keep up with all the cheap ass deals they have going on, and I've never heard of this deal. I'll let you know if I hear anything from a reliable source which is, well, ME.[/quote]

What store/department? I'm at 3519 in packaged goods.

Between buying the K-Pop I love and games I'll be broke soon enough. Add in I'm thinking about buying an Atomiswave or a Ez2DJ Platinum kit($1300). cringes.
I'd LOVE to get an in-dash ALL region DVD player for my car but I've heard of none and know of no place that chips them for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back