8 Japanese Duped Over Fake $1,000,000 Bill

They should have printed out a few 1 million dollar bills from their computer, and given it them (computer paper and all).

Have provisions on the contract that says "1 million dollar bill is not legal US tender" :p

The largest U.S. bank note ever printed was for $10,000.

they need to do some fact checking

100000f1xc.jpg

100000b5km.jpg

Thats Woody Wilson for those that are curious

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']they need to do some fact checking

100000f1xc.jpg

100000b5km.jpg

Thats Woody Wilson for those that are curious[/QUOTE]

Well, if you read up about that $100,000 bill, you'll learn that it was never released in the public and was only used as a Bank Transfer Note meaning only the Federal Reserve Banks used these large bills. Now, the $10,000 bill is the largest bill that is(was) available to the public. "In 1945, the Bureau of Engraving and Printing stopped printing notes with denominations greater than $100."

http://www.frbsf.org/currency/world/show.html

[quote name='Dkellar']Well, if you read up about that $100,000 bill, you'll learn that it was never released in the public and was only used as a Bank Transfer Note meaning only the Federal Reserve Banks used these large bills. Now, the $10,000 bill is the largest bill that is(was) available to the public. "In 1945, the Bureau of Engraving and Printing stopped printing notes with denominations greater than $100."

http://www.frbsf.org/currency/world/show.html[/QUOTE]

If I remember right from my tour of the Federal Reserve, they stopped printing the higher denominations as a prevention to organized crime. It's a lot more suspicious to carry around and deal hundreds of thousands of dollars in a briefcase full of "small" bills than it is to carry a small wad of $10,000 bills.

[quote name='lionheart4life']If I remember right from my tour of the Federal Reserve, they stopped printing the higher denominations as a prevention to organized crime. It's a lot more suspicious to carry around and deal hundreds of thousands of dollars in a briefcase full of "small" bills than it is to carry a small wad of $10,000 bills.[/QUOTE]

Well, I can see why the Federal Reserve would not want extremely large bills in circulation due to counterfeiting.

[quote name='Dkellar']Well, if you read up about that $100,000 bill, you'll learn that it was never released in the public and was only used as a Bank Transfer Note meaning only the Federal Reserve Banks used these large bills. Now, the $10,000 bill is the largest bill that is(was) available to the public. "In 1945, the Bureau of Engraving and Printing stopped printing notes with denominations greater than $100."

http://www.frbsf.org/currency/world/show.html[/QUOTE]

but the statement said the 10,000 was the largest printed, when the 100,000 was printed and was legal tender

Greetings of the Season to you, I have a daughter in Nigeria that is going to college that needs a notebook, please give me all your notebook and virginity and I will western Union you a large sum!

[quote name='Stuka']Obviously the Japanese haven't heard about who ran off with it...

C-burns.png
[/QUOTE]

Is it just me or does every thread on this forum have a Simpsons or Shenmue reference?

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']but the statement said the 10,000 was the largest printed, when the 100,000 was printed and was legal tender[/QUOTE]

No someone took care of the $100,000 in this thread. The 100,000 was never released to the public and if you look at the $100,000 bill it says gold certificate on it.

Anyway wow the Japan and walmart thing are just great. The walmart one is great. Does she not understand how large that amount of money was.

"Is it just me or does every thread on this forum have a Simpsons or Shenmue reference?"

No idea what you're talking about, Thorbahn.

Now then, can anyone tell me where I might find some sailors?

Yes the Candians were blamed again, WWOOOhooo we are getting more and more popular!!!!!!!!!!!

"The officials said there were rumors in the 1980s that a Canadian company had created a fake note"

[quote name='lionheart4life']If I remember right from my tour of the Federal Reserve, they stopped printing the higher denominations as a prevention to organized crime. It's a lot more suspicious to carry around and deal hundreds of thousands of dollars in a briefcase full of "small" bills than it is to carry a small wad of $10,000 bills.[/QUOTE]

Wow, a tour of the Federal Reserve. I bet that was a blast.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Some local store called the FBI when someone used a $2 bill, took days before they were released from prison.[/quote]

Ahh yes, the joys of living in the good ol US of A eh?

I have several novelty Million dollar bills laying around, and to think, I could have sold it to a foriegn company for real money. doh

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']they need to do some fact checking

100000f1xc.jpg

100000b5km.jpg

Thats Woody Wilson for those that are curious[/quote]

Why the f*ck Woodrow Wilson is on that $100,000 bill is well beyond me. The man was pretty much responsible for World War II as he asspacked Germany so severly with his 14 points. Plus the guy was a non-practicing member of the KKK. Why wasn't he shot? Meh, I blame Taft for not stepping down and out of Teddy Roosevelt's campaign for a second none-consecutive term, he was obviously the better man for the job. Alas, instead we got Woodrow Wilson, WWI, Warren G. Harding, Calvin Coolidge and the Depression. So... why is he on the $100,000 bill again?

I love how the cop blames their fuck up on 9/11. Yeah, because hijacking a plane and $2 bills have so much in common...

If you get fooled with a 1,000,000 dollar bill, your at your own fault in my opinion.
I do like the comment on the non-practicing KKK member. :) LoL

[quote name='Quackzilla']Some local store called the FBI when someone used a $2 bill, took days before they were released from prison.[/QUOTE]

got a link?

$2 bills exist.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Some local store called the FBI when someone used a $2 bill, took days before they were released from prison.[/QUOTE]
were they middle eastern?

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Wow, a tour of the Federal Reserve. I bet that was a blast.[/quote]

It actually is pretty cool.

Holy god who would such a thing???. This is even worst then bootlegging, prsotituting, stealing, and even bombing combined:whistle2:#

Did they caught the villains yet?

http://www.frbsf.org/currency/world/show.html[/quote]

weird, i heard it was 500,000

[quote name='graf1k']I love how the cop blames their fuck up on 9/11. Yeah, because hijacking a plane and $2 bills have so much in common...[/quote]

YES, my exact same point WTF you would think these cops are a bit smarter but they seem like they are trying to make them selfs seem stupid and look afraid on purpose of this "9/11" attack WOW.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Why the f*ck Woodrow Wilson is on that $100,000 bill is well beyond me. The man was pretty much responsible for World War II as he asspacked Germany so severly with his 14 points. Plus the guy was a non-practicing member of the KKK. Why wasn't he shot? Meh, I blame Taft for not stepping down and out of Teddy Roosevelt's campaign for a second none-consecutive term, he was obviously the better man for the job. Alas, instead we got Woodrow Wilson, WWI, Warren G. Harding, Calvin Coolidge and the Depression. So... why is he on the $100,000 bill again?[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, this is the most wrong answer I've ever seen on CAG. Wish it didn't take me this long to see it.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Why the f*ck Woodrow Wilson is on that $100,000 bill is well beyond me. The man was pretty much responsible for World War II as he asspacked Germany so severly with his 14 points. Plus the guy was a non-practicing member of the KKK. Why wasn't he shot? Meh, I blame Taft for not stepping down and out of Teddy Roosevelt's campaign for a second none-consecutive term, he was obviously the better man for the job. Alas, instead we got Woodrow Wilson, WWI, Warren G. Harding, Calvin Coolidge and the Depression. So... why is he on the $100,000 bill again?[/quote]

Hahahaha! Do you even realize how much of a douchebag you are? Hahahaha!

bread's done
Back