Most Disgusting Pic I have Ever Seen! (Warning, Very Disturbing)

Actually, it was a weight lifter who, uh, tried a bit to hard, and basically shat out his bowels. See the article somewhere on rotten.com.

also, he apparently squirted shit all over his aides.

That's nothing. Rotten.com has decapitations, disembowelments, old pasty guys who shoved three potatoes a jelly jar up their ass, ect.

I spent one night perusing rotten and will be forever scarred by the old man who died in a bathtub of boiling water.

Yeah...thats too much. I dont think this thread has much of a future. Someone is going to lock it sooner or later.

Rotten.com also scarred me. The one with the girl shitting in a guys mouth. I was looking it at back in the day at school with a bunch of people. Everyone jumped away from the computer.

I almost threw up.

I heard about this the other day,.. and had forgot to look it up.

Thank god I didn't.
You just made me nauseas.
Thanks.

If only there was a way to have topic following this one that would ask people if they believe in freedom of speech, that way you could compare and contrast the two and see who's a hypocrite.

[quote name='Scorch']And yet he decides to embed it rather than link it..[/QUOTE]

ahahahhah sorry man... that really made me laugh out loud......

[quote name='JimmieMac']If only there was a way to have topic following this one that would ask people if they believe in freedom of speech, that way you could compare and contrast the two and see who's a hypocrite.[/QUOTE]

I don't see how a picture of some dude's anus falling out of his fucking leotard is speech. There is nothing being expressed except that some guy's ANUS is falling out of his fucking LEOTARD.

Jesus fucking CHRIST.

I don't get why everyones so mad. He told you it was the most disgusting picture he has seen and he put a warning up. What else do you want him to tell you?

[quote name='evilmregg']I don't see how a picture of some dude's anus falling out of his fucking leotard is speech. There is nothing being expressed except that some guy's ANUS is falling out of his fucking LEOTARD.

Jesus fucking CHRIST.[/QUOTE]

So if this picture had a frame on it, was hanging on a wall and was called "art" it would be different?

Any who, he said it was "very disturbing" but yet you all checked it out, now you call for blood.

Does that seem fair?

The mods havent jumped on this one so I assume that this thread falls in the cracks of the rulebook.

[quote name='JimmieMac']So if this picture had a frame on it, was hanging on a wall and was called "art" it would be different?

Any who, he said it was "very disturbing" but yet you all checked it out, now you call for blood.

Does that seem fair?[/QUOTE]

To answer your first question: No, and I don't see what that has to do with anything in the first place. It's cute that you think that a picture of a guy's ass falling out is grounds to start a debate on what is and isn't art, though.

On your second point: That's like saying, "DON'T TOUCH THAT! IT'S THE HISTORY ERASER BUTTON, YOU FOOL!" Of course I'm going to touch the shiny, red fucking button.

Hmm i've finally reached that magical point where nothing on the net phases me, I looked at the picture and wondered what the big deal was

[quote name='coolsteel']Hmm i've finally reached that magical point where nothing on the net phases me, I looked at the picture and wondered what the big deal was[/QUOTE]

I was around that point...till I saw pain.jpg. *sniffle* i'll never click a link again.

Really guys... its not that serious. I'm surprised it hasn't been on here before. The topic was properly tagged... it said warning... very graphic. You clicked on it. Now lets move along and move all this free speech debate onto the proper forum.

[quote name='Apossum']I was around that point...till I saw pain.jpg. *sniffle* i'll never click a link again.[/QUOTE]

Feh... I've seen this pic before. I haven't ever heard of pain.jpg. What's the deal with that?

[quote name='Xevious']The mods havent jumped on this one so I assume that this thread falls in the cracks of the rulebook.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

This thread falls in the cracks, while his bowel fell out of his crack...

I didn't click the link, I don't feel like seeing such a picture. But I do think that it is reasonable for people to have expected a link rather than a pic. I did, but I also held my hand over the screen as the page was coming up, just in case. I just wanted to scroll down and read what the pic was.

Dammit, I want to read the snopes article and whatnot, but I absolutely do not want to see that picture from what I've read here.

All that Snopes debunked was that it didn't happen when they said it did, that it didn't happen where they say it did, and that it contains improper word usage. The fact remains that this guy forcefully shat out his bowles, and he's wearing wrestling or weight lifting competition clothing. I think it did happen that way, just not the way the Snopes article says.

You guys take this too seriously. He gave proper warning, so don't get all pissed when you see it. It's like, hey, I'll click on this link that says "hot chick (NSFW)", but when I see that it's a chick spreading cootch, I think I'll get all pissed and get this guy in trouble because I think it's offensive. Even though it has a warning.

[quote name='Xevious']The mods havent jumped on this one so I assume that this thread falls in the cracks of the rulebook.[/QUOTE]

I was waiting for someone to get the hidden joke in this post. Thanks Morphiend! :applause:

Seriously, you can't blame the_deej for clearly labeling this picture for what it was. mrevilegg, chill out. You can't scream for mods to take action because you can't excercise enough self-control not to click on a thread labeled "very disturbing".

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Didn't kayden get temp-banned for the same thing?[/QUOTE]

No shit. These people need to just shut the fuck up.
"Hmm.... Most digusting pic ever.... that couldn't possibly be bad."

WHAT THE fuck ARE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU CLICK THE LINK?

He warned you. I'm going to start putting stickers on guns that say "Do not hold gun to head and pull trigger" I think that will really straiten shit out.

[quote name='Kayden']Fatties need love too. :lol:[/QUOTE]

And food. Make it fried, then sauteed, then fry it again, she'll love you long time.

bread's done
Back