Win 5 2-liter bottles of Coke

bmsdaddy

CAGiversary!
Didn't find this posted anywhere. Coke has a contest connected with the Olympics. Enter codes and you will be given an Olympic event. If the US wins any medal in that event you will be sent a coupon for 5 2-liter bottles of Coke (maybe 5 coupons for 1 2-liter, not sure). Codes can be found on marked packages of Coke products, but you can get 3 codes per day via email on the site. Codes will be emailed to you then you go back and enter them. Do not copy and paste the codes as they will not work, codes must be entered without the spaces. I just found out about this yesterday, six free codes, 3 wins (15 2-liters), 2 losses, 1 pending. My wife has 1 win, 3 losses, and 2 pending. Good luck!

http://www.olympic.coke.com

[quote name='bmsdaddy'] Codes can be found on marked packages of Coke products, but you can get 3 codes per day via email on the site. Codes will be emailed to you then you go back and enter them. Do not copy and paste the codes as they will not work, codes must be entered without the spaces. I just found out about this yesterday, six free codes, 3 wins (15 2-liters), 2 losses, 1 pending. My wife has 1 win, 3 losses, and 2 pending. Good luck!

http://www.olympic.coke.com[/QUOTE]
OK, I went to the site and registered, and got my "thanks for registering" e-mail back from them. There weren't any codes in the e-mail, so I went back and saw something on the site that said "request a code here". I requested a code, they said they just e-mailed one to me. A few minutes later, I don't have it yet. I don't mean to be impatient, but I'm just wondering how the e-mailed codes work- do they automatically send you 3 per day at some point, or do you need to go back to the site 3 times and make 3 separate requests?

Either way, thanks for the heads up, bmsdaddy.

the system seems dont know how to tell time... seems you have to wait 24 hours to put in new codes instead of a REAL day...

what i mean is say you do this

Saturday 10pm est you put in your 3 codes , you would think you be able to enter those codes anytime sunday, BUT you will not be able to enter those codes until 10pm SUNDAY....

i just found this site friday and used to do it around 9pm until i found out its based on time not days.... so i just started to put codes in at 8am so i can do it everyday

[quote name='slidecage']the system seems dont know how to tell time... seems you have to wait 24 hours to put in new codes instead of a REAL day...[/QUOTE]

Okay then....

[quote name='help1']Okay then....[/QUOTE]

i take a day as in monday tuesday weds... ect....

like if you put codes in 11pm sunday you should be able to put codes in anytime on monday not just after 11pm monday.. that is how i take as limit 3 codes per day..

they should of made it Limit 3 codes per 24 hour period... instead of putting per day.

[quote name='slidecage']i take a day as in monday tuesday weds... ect....

like if you put codes in 11pm sunday you should be able to put codes in anytime on monday not just after 11pm monday.. that is how i take as limit 3 codes per day..

they should of made it Limit 3 codes per 24 hour period... instead of putting per day.[/QUOTE]

I see where ur coming from, thing is its not that big of a problem... im not waking up in the morning jittery to enter in codes.;)

I won 5 2 liter bottles too - they send you a coupon for them 8-10 weeks after the contest ends - march 15th

won 2 events = 10 pops... I wonder if they will send a coupon

5 coupons for each win for 1 bottle
or
1 coupon for 5 bottles

wont get them Till MAY 15 2006 - JUNE 1 2006

just in time for summer for all those BBQs..... if i get my coupons i probally just take the pop up to the lake

I just hit the 4 wins mark myself, now I have my fingers crossed that women's curling will win a medal tonight to make #5

I'm starting to think I will never purchase another soda as long as I live - what with winning 120 free 20 oz sodas my last semester of college, working in a liquor store (free soft drinks during our shift), and now this.

I just got a code where we placed bronze but I accidently clicked out of firefox in my excitement. Do they just automatically send it to us or did I screw up and I was stupposed to click on a link and enter in my info?

They just send it to the address you used to create the account.
I won 15 bottles in two days. This is awesome!

up to 8 wins ..... i wonder if they are really going to be sending the coupons cause over on fat wallet there are people there using 3 , 4 or 5 email address saying they won between 200-500 bottles of pop each

Remember contest ends MARCH 15 so just cause the games end this weekend (i think) you can still enter codes

Pop coupons (LOL almost wrote poop coupons) dont come till MAY 15 or June 1 though

im up to 8 wins so far (40 bottles of pop)

whats nuts i have heard COKE has something planned for the MARCH MADNESS TOUR just like this

I'm up to 3 wins, 3 pending, 6 losses. I'm only using one email address; I don't really want to win THAT much coke.

Those crazy Fatwalleters! I wonder what Coca cola will do?

[quote name='chakan']I'm up to 3 wins, 3 pending, 6 losses. I'm only using one email address; I don't really want to win THAT much coke.

Those crazy Fatwalleters! I wonder what Coca cola will do?[/QUOTE]

Coke will kill your teeth

[quote name='trunks982']Coke will kill your teeth[/QUOTE]

coke will kill you.... my great aunt drunk nothing but coke and ended up with stomic cancer ... they said it was due to all the pop they drunk

all the acid ate away at the stomic liner

[quote name='slidecage']coke will kill you.... my great aunt drunk nothing but coke and ended up with stomic cancer ... they said it was due to all the pop they drunk

all the acid ate away at the stomic liner[/QUOTE]

sorry to hear that.

[quote name='slidecage']all the acid ate away at the stomic liner[/QUOTE]

There was a guy in the paper, Him and his fatass wife. When I call someone fatass thats means were talking 600lbs. Anyway this guy and his wife all they drank was diet coke. They were drinking between 6-8 2-liters a day of diet coke. Dude would have a 2 liter with breakfast, another with lunch, one with dinner, and then another one or two watching tv at night.

He woke up one morning blind from it all. I can't remeber the whole article. it was something like he had to lose a bunch of weight and drink only water. He got his vision back and tried to sue coke.

By the way, for each code you put in, you get an entry for a free trip to Washington D.C. or to China. I believe 10 people will win a chance to meet some of the Olympians in Washington, while one person will win a 6-day trip to the 2008 Summer Olympics.

[quote name='Graystone']There was a guy in the paper, Him and his fatass wife. When I call someone fatass thats means were talking 600lbs. Anyway this guy and his wife all they drank was diet coke. They were drinking between 6-8 2-liters a day of diet coke. Dude would have a 2 liter with breakfast, another with lunch, one with dinner, and then another one or two watching tv at night.

He woke up one morning blind from it all. I can't remeber the whole article. it was something like he had to lose a bunch of weight and drink only water. He got his vision back and tried to sue coke.[/quote]

I think they mentioned him in Supersize Me - cause there was an almost identicle sounding guy in it who went blind from all the double gulps he got from 7-11. He had that stomache stapling surgery and is doing really well now.

[quote name='Baseball2g']By the way, for each code you put in, you get an entry for a free trip to Washington D.C. or to China. I believe 10 people will win a chance to meet some of the Olympians in Washington, while one person will win a 6-day trip to the 2008 Summer Olympics.[/QUOTE]

if i win those events, i wont be going.

[quote name='trunks982']if i win those events, i wont be going.[/QUOTE]

No kidding, I'll take the $30k for the alt. grand prize.

My wife just started playing now and we are up to 50 bottles. It will come in handy for summer birthday parties and family picnics!

I think the contest ends today.

My final tally: 90 bottles for 1 email address.

18 wins out of 69 entries - about 26%.

Umm... now what do I do with 48 gallons of Coke? Is there a rum contest?

Damn it ends today? I requested like 3 more codes :p. Looking for 5 free 2 liters at least for absolutely no money.

They mail you the coupons right? If anybody has some extras they can send them my way when they get them :p.

EDIT: Nice, one of my requested codes actually was a winner, 5 free cokes for me!

Argh.. I missed this completely somehow :)

Seems I'm already registered, but I didn't get any codes.

Ah well. Congrats!

[quote name='Cth']Argh.. I missed this completely somehow :)

Seems I'm already registered, but I didn't get any codes.

Ah well. Congrats![/quote]

Request some codes man, you can do it from their site under "how to win", they'll email you a code and you can see if it wins you one. I never bought any cokes and one of my requests finally just won so I got 5 free.

[quote name='SpazX']Request some codes man, you can do it from their site under "how to win", they'll email you a code and you can see if it wins you one. I never bought any cokes and one of my requests finally just won so I got 5 free.[/QUOTE]

I just figured it out :)

Thanks OP!

I won 10 bottles so far.. 2 out of 3 wins so far :D

bread's done
Back