For those top heavy CAG's: the bounce-o-meter

[quote name='BasketCase1080']if you pick size ff its more sickening than funny.... woohoo 3,000th post bitches![/QUOTE]

They need to show the lady knocking her self out with those anime monsters.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']They need to show the lady knocking her self out with those anime monsters.[/QUOTE]

seriously tho... have you ever seen anyone with size ff or g breasts?

[quote name='Michaellvortega']ms butterworth ?[/QUOTE]

BUAHAHAHAHA, i dont know which is more funny... what you just said, or the fact that I dont know the difference between mrs buttersworth, and aunt jemima... is there a difference?

[quote name='Michaellvortega']It's like pokemon you got to watch em all[/QUOTE]

except the difference is youd never hear ash say, damn brock look at mistys tits bounce up and down. Its as hypnotic as a hypno.

I want to kill myself now after remembering my repressed childhood with pokemon.... god, so much money wasted. Only the card game kicked major arse.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']except the difference is youd never hear ash say, damn brock look at mistys tits bounce up and down. Its as hypnotic as a hypno.

I want to kill myself now after remembering my repressed childhood with pokemon.... god, so much money wasted. Only the card game kicked major arse.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't be surprised if they did say that in the japanese version.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Wouldn't be surprised if they did say that in the japanese version.[/QUOTE]

ya never know, people are pretty fucked up over there. One example, hentai... Who the hell actually wants to watch papa smurf and jane jetson goin at it?

[quote name='BasketCase1080']ya never know, people are pretty fucked up over there. One example, hentai... Who the hell actually wants to watch papa smurf and jane jetson goin at it?[/quote]

Smurfette and George Jetson. :lol:

bread's done
Back