Michaellvortega's trade/sell list Now in High Definition

Michaellvortega

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
This is my permanent trade/sell list, updates as they come.
Paypal+Money Orders Only
I DO NOT SHIP TO AFRICA!

NIB=NEW IN BOX
OWB=OPEN WITH BOX
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What I have for sale/trade OPEN TO DEALS
All marked prices include standard USPS shipping.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MS Windows Vista express upgrade Premium (unused DVD with COA and product key) $50
I bought a laptop a few months back and they now sent me a oem upgrade disc that I really dont want.

P4 3.0GHZ HT/1GB ddr400/DVD-CD/40Gb harddrive/17" LCD $350
I have a real nice computer I don't need anymore it has
P4 3.0GHZ HT
1GB DDR 400 (2 more slots for additional memory)
40GB harddrive
16X DVD/CD-ROM (1st bay)
CD-rom (2nd bay)
Nvidia 7300LE PCI-express video card with 128MB of video ram
3.5 floppy drive
front USB 2.0 ports
front headphone and mic jacks.
Windows Pro (A LEGIT VERSION with the COA sticker)
Windows Recovery CD
17" LCD monitor

PSP with 2GB memory stick and case. $150

Soundwave (unopened ToysRus exclusive) PM me a offer

MS brand Xbox Wireless adapter 54G $30

Logitech Xbox Live Wireless headset. BRAND NEW SEALED $20 shipped (http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2236,CONTENTID=9524)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wants list
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone to love me
Market place piont codes
FF3 SNES complete NIB
Marvel VS Capcom 2 XBOX (Sealed or Mint)

Cash via paypal

[quote name='kevzik']what do u mean the ram "may be bad"[/QUOTE]

Some one gave it to me and said "I cant get this to work, you can have it" I looked at it and there was no physical damage. I don't have a laptop to test it on so I have no idea if he didn't know how to install it or what. But on the package it says Lifetime warranty and you call and they send you a new one after you send them the old one. I hate sending stuff in and have no use for it so I'm trying to get rid of it.

Will trade my SEALED burnout 360 (I have the receipt for this game and it can be exchanged for any $60 title you want) for 2 12 month Xbox live kits, that means $15x2=$30 or $20x2=$40 for a $60 sealed game of your choice.

Ah!! I missed the PC. Should have checked the trade forums sooner. Check my list to see if there is anything you might be intrested in to bring down the price of the Mac mini. thanks.

[quote name='zewone']Ah!! I missed the PC. Should have checked the trade forums sooner. Check my list to see if there is anything you might be intrested in to bring down the price of the Mac mini. thanks.[/QUOTE]

Sorry :)

bread's done
Back