Michaellvortega's trade/sell list Now in High Definition

[quote name='Michaellvortega']For you, of course.[/QUOTE]

pm me with a suggested price? If its right, ill jump on it... otherwise I may hold out for the HDMI 360s if there is any truth behind it.

Also, for your olevia tv what setting for aspect do you usually use when playing vid games? For example what do u use when u play wii (i thought u said u had one). Is the aspect setting, rather than fullscreen, the good choice?

Michael, the 360 harddrive is in working condition I take it? If it is, I'm 99% sure my younger bro will want it so I'll be buying at $50 shipped. And a 1g SD card for $10? I'll definately do $10 shipped!!

Tried to PM you, but your box is full. So, now I have to post my stupid PM here:

I was interested in your Guitar Hero 2. This is probably a stupid question, but do you have any interest in a $50 Costco gift card and cash for the game?

Very interested in purchasing the
- Guitar Hero 2 Xbox 360 complete with Original box/books/stickers/strap.

Is it one of those defect ones though?

So Whould you do Trade plus cash? This is even better since I didn't need the second controller. Please hit me up Ortega. I really want this system. Thanks.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']updated[/QUOTE]

whats the brand on that pc/monitor? Might be possibly interested... could pick up on a way to a brewer game.

bread's done
Back