RESTOCK'S CONFIRMED (FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Never4ever-

CAGiversary!
Feedback
107 (100%)
okay here's the deal (posted in another thread, by me):

Well I can confirm, that some select locations will be getting in shipments in all month long. A manager at a CC told me this was memo'd to select CC's. Only select stores, fortunatly for me I found one such CC. Unfortnatly for me, I'll be going out of town :(

YMMV by store. just call and ask, that's how I found out.

There ya go, now hopefully this will stop the barrage of restock topics.

Not directed specifically at you but stop saying that shaq-fu thing it sound incredibly lame and you sound less intelligent because it looks like you don't have the balls to say a curse word.

[quote name='The Campaigner']Not directed specifically at you but stop saying that shaq-fu thing it sound incredibly lame and you sound less intelligent because it looks like you don't have the balls to say a curse word.[/quote]

wow, aren't you retarded?

[quote name='The Campaigner']Not directed specifically at you but stop saying that shaq-fu thing it sound incredibly lame and you sound less intelligent because it looks like you don't have the balls to say a curse word.[/quote]

:newbie:

anyways, howd you find out who get shipments, should i just ask my CC manager or what?

[quote name='Dok Diamond'][quote name='The Campaigner']Not directed specifically at you but stop saying that shaq-fu thing it sound incredibly lame and you sound less intelligent because it looks like you don't have the balls to say a curse word.[/quote]

:newbie:

anyways, howd you find out who get shipments, should i just ask my CC manager or what?[/quote]

Well I asked a manager and that's what he told me. I called to see if they got new games in, and indeed they did. too bad they sold out in like 3 hrs :(

Hey Renzo, are you the guy that still does jim carey impersonations in a vain attempt ot sound cool. Your the guys that look retarded and never thanks for that incredibly useless piece of info, really what good does that do anyone?

[quote name='The Campaigner']Hey Renzo, are you the guy that still does jim carey impersonations in a vain attempt ot sound cool. Your the guys that look retarded and never thanks for that incredibly useless piece of info, really what good does that do anyone?[/quote]
Just try to say the F word. I dare you.

Muwhahahaha! Noobness like I've never seen before!

[quote name='-Never4ever-']btw since when is NOT saying a cuss word, not inteligent? Swearing itself is a sign of stupidity.[/quote]

fellow NYC friend how was the CC hunt for you, i went to the one on erksin street and the atlantic center and got 9 titles.

[quote name='The Campaigner']Hey Renzo, are you the guy that still does jim carey impersonations in a vain attempt ot sound cool. Your the guys that look retarded and never thanks for that incredibly useless piece of info, really what good does that do anyone?[/quote]

*SIGH*, your stupidity never ceases to amaze me, how about you go and use this knowledge, if you can figure out how :roll:

Not knowing what the hell is going on and then running your mouth makes you sound pretty damn silly too...To clue you in shaq-fu is the word that automatcially repleaces f**k.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='-Never4ever-']btw since when is NOT saying a cuss word, not inteligent? Swearing itself is a sign of stupidity.[/quote]

fellow NYC friend how was the CC hunt for you, i went to the one on erksin street and the atlantic center and got 9 titles.[/quote]

sorry buddy, but I'm nowhere near NYC.

I didn't mean anything by the comment other then it's lame and when i go to the doctor or speak with a teacher or somebody with success/intelligence they ususally don't say "You have a shaq-fuing case of the flu".

You know what, i'll take it all back, shaq fu shaq fu, haha, im cool everybody loves me now.

I wonder how many flames he's going to try to toss before he realizes he just made an ass of himself.

Learn to read! You've had subtle hints about the filter and now you've been explicitly told. Diatribes about intelligence don't do well when they are spouted by an ignorant noob.

Look at the majority posts on this board, they don't help. Hell, we even have an off-topic board. Since your new here let me re-introduce u to the "F-uck" word we use around here.

Shaq-fu you.

[quote name='JSweeney']I wonder how many flames he's going to try to toss before he realizes he just made an ass of himself.[/quote]

I guess 7, but I have been wrong before. In all honesty I see the basic point kind of, even if the real word was there it probably isn't the best choice of words really. But he jumped the gun on something, so you just have to prepared for the backlash of flames that follows.

What's wrong with being a newbie? I know your all bad and tough and hardcore cause you have 1500 posts and your world revolves around posting you asinine opinions on random drivel. I know in your games you can hack up a demon and take out terrorists but in real life i'd be surprised if you had things life tans and dare i speak it...girlfriends.

ALL noobs should read the sticky's provided by the mods and this:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21923&highlight=

thanks punqsux!

in all honesty, i'm getting sick of seeing the same things over and over again as well. the cc deal brought in a lot of noobs who are just too lazy to read the whole threads or all the stickies.

EDIT: i'm not trying to flame all noobs, but do yourself a favor and read all the info posted above. it'll help you out in many other forums besides CAG... not that anybody needs another forum as long as CAG's around, lol. :p

Shit, nevermind it'll take a lot more than seven. There's nothing wrong with being a newbie...everyone is on sometimes. There is something wrong with being a wannabe know-it-all newbie who runs at the mouth too much.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']ALL noobs should read the sticky's provided by the mods and this:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21923&highlight=

thanks punqsux!

in all honesty, i'm getting sick of seeing the same things over and over again as well. the cc deal brought in a lot of noobs who are just too lazy to read the whole threads or all the stickies.[/quote]

The n00bs aren't that bad, as they may eventually grow into valued members of the community. These "I'm better than you fucking geeks" holier than thou retards that have made CAG their home are the problem.

Guess what Campaigner, your shit DOES stink. So shut the fuck up and hope we don't remember you down the road. Hell hath no fury like a geek scorned.

[quote name='The Campaigner']I didn't mean anything by the comment other then it's lame and when i go to the doctor or speak with a teacher or somebody with success/intelligence they ususally don't say "You have a shaq-fuing case of the flu".

You know what, i'll take it all back, shaq fu shaq fu, haha, im cool everybody loves me now.[/quote]

I've never once heard a doctor swear, same as with most intelligent people.

BTW everyone's on you, because on a intellectial level, you're somewhere between a brick and a dead fish.

Here's a life lesson for you: Don't assume, assuming is for the ignorant masses.

Nothing is wrong with being a newbie.
Everyone is a newbie at sometime.

Noobs are an entirely different breed...
They're the mouth breathing idiots who stomp thier way into a message board, think they know everything, make juvenile comments attacking things like body image, social relationships and a myriad of other things that have nothing to do with the scope of any converstation, just because they are too damned stupid to realize or admit to themselves that they've been thoroughly disproven.
They try to go beyond any system of logic, and try to save face by tossing out the trite, hackneyed responces that one would expect from an ingnorant posturing little tween.

Please stay on topic.

I imagine that the restocking will happen at very few stores if any, no matter what a manager says. After all it's a clearance sale

[quote name='The Campaigner']What's wrong with being a newbie? I know your all bad and tough and hardcore cause you have 1500 posts and your world revolves around posting you asinine opinions on random drivel. I know in your games you can hack up a demon and take out terrorists but in real life i'd be surprised if you had things life tans and dare i speak it...girlfriends.[/quote]

your probaly some 10 yr old kid who got a kiss from a girl and you think your cool, just stop speaking because everytime you post you make yourslef sound like an ass. and on a side note i do got a girl and i have a job its just to hot to go out.

If anyone read by original reply to never, they would have seen that i wasn't trying to be a smartass or knowit all or even rude. I was just saying how incredibly (fill in the blank) it sounds. The fact that you guys all rush to bash my head in that gets me on the defensive. One day a few of you will grow up and realize you don't have to like an opinion but you will have to exist with that opinion.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Here's a life lesson for you: Don't assume, assuming is for the ignorant masses.[/quote]

I thought ABC's prime-time lineup was for the ignorant masses? :)

indeed, we were all noobs once, so that is not the problem, the problem is...

you know what? fuck it, I throw in the towel I'm too tired for this stupid shit and the ignorant masses that have flooded the CAG boards.

Do us all a great big favor and just don't post anymore. Words can not describe how big of an ass you've made yourself out to be.

[quote name='The Campaigner']If anyone read by original reply to never, they would have seen that i wasn't trying to be a smartass or knowit all or even rude. I was just saying how incredibly (fill in the blank) it sounds. The fact that you guys all rush to bash my head in that gets me on the defensive. One day a few of you will grow up and realize you don't have to like an opinion but you will have to exist with that opinion.[/quote]

jesus, it's like you can't read at all.

[quote name='eshbums'][quote name='-Never4ever-']Here's a life lesson for you: Don't assume, assuming is for the ignorant masses.[/quote]

I thought ABC's prime-time lineup was for the ignorant masses? :)[/quote]

they are both god's gift to the ignorant masses :D

JUST STFU EVERYBODY!

Geeez can't you guys act like grown ups?

Campaigner you were a jag for trying to say that
Never4Ever was using a lame term, so if I was you I would leave and STFU.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']indeed, we were all noobs once, so that is not the problem, the problem is...

you know what? shaq-fu it, I throw in the towel I'm too tired for this stupid shit and the ignorant masses that have flooded the CAG boards.

Do us all a great big favor and just don't post anymore. Words can not describe how big of an ass you've made yourself out to be.[/quote]

Its going to be ok just breath deep. After the CC hype they will all go back to gamefaqs.

If anyone read by original reply to never, they would have seen that i wasn't trying to be a smartass or knowit all or even rude.

Not directed specifically at you but stop saying that shaq-fu thing it sound incredibly lame and you sound less intelligent because it looks like you don't have the balls to say a curse word.

There is nothing wrong with that. It's your ignorance and blantant disregard for everyone when they tell you about the filter that automatically changes the F word to Shaq-Fu. Of course, you just seem to ignore that and steam through... apparently you're under the delusion that only your opinion counts and nothing anyone else has to say has any value.

I was just saying how incredibly (fill in the blank) it sounds. The fact that you guys all rush to bash my head in that gets me on the defensive.

They beat you over the head because it's the filter. He didn't say Shaq-fu.
He wrote the F word. The filter changed that. You still don't seem to grasp that.

One day a few of you will grow up and realize you don't have to like an opinion but you will have to exist with that opinion.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean it isn't ignorant... or that it deserves to be listened to.

[quote name='The Campaigner']What's wrong with being a newbie? I know your all bad and tough and hardcore cause you have 1500 posts and your world revolves around posting you asinine opinions on random drivel. I know in your games you can hack up a demon and take out terrorists but in real life i'd be surprised if you had things life tans and dare i speak it...girlfriends.[/quote]

Dude, just chill. First off, don't come on here and insult everyone like it's gamefaqs saying we don't have girlfriends and are lifeless losers. You're posting on here to, so what does that make you? Most of the people here are older people, with wives and girlfriends who are collectors. This isn't gamefaqs filled with 10 year old fanboys. You want to act like this, take it away from here. Second, just try to get along with others. What do you care if they use shaqfu or not. That term was started along time ago and you didn't know that word replaces the f word. Now you do, so there you go.

I like how you guys make it sound like im a newbie to life, like i just made a jump into this new culture.

P.S. i just created this account, i've actually been a member here for some time. It's amazing when the people you joked about previously and thought there was something to them, how they turn on somebody based on a number next to my name.

P.S.S. I like being called unintelligent as i'm a double major in college with a 3.2 GPA and yada yada yada.

[quote name='Wiseguy']JUST STFU EVERYBODY!

Never4Ever was using a lame term, so if I was you I would leave and STFU.[/quote]

Yep. This sure is a mature and diplomatic way to handle the situation.

on-topic, yes, clearance stuff can be restocked, ESPECIALLY if they have more shit in a warehouse...yes, in retail, there is more than just "whats in the back"

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='Wiseguy']JUST STFU EVERYBODY!

Never4Ever was using a lame term, so if I was you I would leave and STFU.[/quote]

Yep. This sure is a mature and diplomatic way to handle the situation.[/quote]

THAT"S RIGHT JERKY!!!

:p

I'm showing by example :wink:

[quote name='Wshakspear']on-topic, yes, clearance stuff can be restocked, ESPECIALLY if they have more shit in a warehouse...yes, in retail, there is more than just "whats in the back"[/quote]

That's true but in this case I think it's more of an in stock, in store clearance "mostly".

yeah back on the topic...did they acually restock today? Seems odd they would restock on a Sunday... I know my local CC usually gets sent most new stock sutff on Teusdays. So, a former employee tells me at least.

oh, i agree, but this is probably just like the BB sale, where stuff was in transit from the warehouse weeks after it was first announced here.

I like how you guys make it sound like im a newbie to life, like i just made a jump into this new culture.

You don't realize it, but you just did make the jump to a new culture.
Each new message board is like a microcosm of society as a whole. Pecking orders develop. Alpha males emerge. You come in and ignorantly run your mouth off about things that are tied in to the actual fuctionality of the site. It's be like someone running around yelling that atomic theory is a lie because they don't understand it.

i just created this account, i've actually been a member here for some time. It's amazing when the people you joked about previously and thought there was something to them, how they turn on somebody based on a number next to my name.

I could care less how long you've been here. You'd still be a noob if you're to damned thick to pick up on the functionality of the obscenity filter, and to damned self important to listen to people when they explain it to you.

I like being called unintelligent as i'm a double major in college with a 3.2 GPA and yada yada yada.

Well La dee da! There are plenty of degreed professionals that post here. You're nothing special. You may think you're hot shit over on gamefaqs or some other board that skews to a lower age, but you're status in college doesn't even qualify you to exist in even the top quarter of intellect on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back