James Ransone kicks rapist ass.

No clue who he is, but you don't need to be famous to be a hero.

$10 says the Mexican trashball sues for assault.

Dude was in Ken Park. Was a complete psycho bad ass in that movie (with the exception of that scene where he jacks off and blows his load in front of the camera). I always knew he was cool.

james-ransone-stop-rapist.jpg

They sure used a nice photo of him!
1) It looks like a mugshot
2) Chick with huge ta-tas in the background.

Good job....makes me pround. Every rapist in the world deserves to die....no jail time just kill them. That other than murder is the worst crime you can ever commit.

[quote name='norkusa']Dude was in Ken Park. Was a complete psycho bad ass in that movie (with the exception of that scene where he jacks off and blows his load in front of the camera). I always knew he was cool.[/QUOTE]I knew I recognized him from somewhere. :lol:

1.) I wonder if the attempted rapist sues him (any bets on whether said wannabe rapist would win damages/health care costs? Keep in mind that he didn't beat the guy "off" the girl. He chased him down and cracked him across the back with the bar.)

2.) If the assailant had had a knife or a gun, we would have been reading a very different article.

That being said, it's good to know that there are still some decent people who will not feign deafness when a woman is being assaulted, nor fear to come to her rescue.

I'd say that we'd need more celeberties like him in the world. A guy being celebrated for being a cool fucking guy and not whores like paris hilton.

[quote name='sonderiaom']I'd say that we'd need more celeberties like him in the world. A guy being celebrated for being a cool fucking guy and not whores like paris hilton.[/QUOTE]

QFT

[quote name='TheSuperficial.com']For every Britney Spears and Sharon Stone, there's a James Ransone who chases down criminals [highlight]and excessively beats them with metal bars.[/highlight][/quote]
Aint it the truth. I've always wanted to use a metal bar to beat the life out of someone, this makes me feel like my day will com.

Its fine that he scared the guy off, but you simply cant chase the man down and assault him with a bar; is that against the law?Because he was clearly doing it just to seek vengenance. Either way badass.

While I agree rapists deserve to be punished to the fullest extent of the law.. I don't agree we should applaud vigilante justice. He scared him off, and admits to running after him simply for vengeance, not to try to detain the suspect for the police. He should be arrested for battery.

^

Yah thats what I was going to say, he clearly did it for self-gratification not to protect the women past that point.

Yea! THAT GIRL SHOULD HAVE SCREAMED LOUDER AND WAITED FOR COPS, JUST LIKE EVERY LAW-ABIDING CITIZEN OUGHT TO. Wtf was she thinking, getting help from a non-authorized member of the law?

Gosh, the nerve of her. NEXT TIME JUST STFU, LADY, AND HOPE A COP APPEARS LIKE MAGIC.

That is, like, sooooooooooooooooooooooooo selfish of her to scream like that to alert others to her predicament.

I'm not saying he was in the wrong for hitting & getting that asshole off of her, but you can't fucking chase down the man and assault him JUST for vengenance.

PLUS he wasn't helping her past that point.

Maybe it's because I had a friend who killed herself after being gang raped but I would have chased that fucker and beat the sh*t outta him. James has my respect.

I've known too many girls that were raped for me to not kill the bastard myself. Rights shouldn't belong to those with no respect for others'.

if it was a case of she said he said he shouldnt have hit the guy at all but concidering the guy had his dick hanging out the girl had to be screaming atleast for a few minutes for this guy to get downstairs so theres no mistake it was a rape.

[quote name='Kayden']I've known too many girls that were raped for me to not kill the bastard myself. Rights shouldn't belong to those with no respect for others'.[/QUOTE]It was a hispanic guy. He's probably illegal and thus shouldn't have any rights to begin with. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It was a hispanic guy. He's probably illegal and thus shouldn't have any rights to begin with. :lol:[/quote]

You better remind everyone you're mexican too before you get shit on with OMG UR RACIST!!!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah, I am, and it was a joke. Don't hate me! :lol:[/quote]

It was not. :lol:

[quote name='2poor']Ransone get respect knuckles.

m. .m[/quote]

:whistle2:s... why do you only have 6 fingers? :lol:

[quote name='Darkfire001']^

Yah thats what I was going to say, he clearly did it for self-gratification not to protect the women past that point.[/QUOTE]

Ya, I'm sure it had nothing to do with his anger or hatred of the rapist. He most likely was thinking of all the great press he'd get out of chasing and beating that scumbag down. :roll:

[quote name='Darkfire001']I'm not saying he was in the wrong for hitting & getting that asshole off of her, but you can't fucking chase down the man and assault him JUST for vengenance.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can. It's been going on through the ages.

[quote name='Brak']Yes, you can. It's been going on through the ages.[/QUOTE]I'm not sure courts consider that a valid defense.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']While I agree rapists deserve to be punished to the fullest extent of the law.. I don't agree we should applaud vigilante justice. He scared him off, and admits to running after him simply for vengeance, not to try to detain the suspect for the police. He should be arrested for battery.[/quote]

People like you and darkfire is what really pisses me the fuck off about america, fuck that and fuck you for even thinking that.

He did a damn good job that rapist is lucky he didnt continue to beat his ass and i would applaud him for doing so.

It always seems like whenever there is a case like this there is a group of people always bitching "though i agree, we have to think about the rights of crimanls first blah blah blah"

In my honest opinion rapist should A) Never see the light of day again...no poral for any reason what so ever. B) capital punishment.

Its not like you can accendently rape someone male or female. Raping someone fucks them up for life..there is no going back after you get raped.

This is why we have some many repeated offenders of serious crimes. Your the same people who scream insanity after a guy blows away 20 people. You make me absolutely sick.

More people need to get their ass just kicked in this country.

[quote name='Soodmeg']People like you and darkfire is what really pisses me the fuck off about america, fuck that and fuck you for even thinking that.

He did a damn good job that rapist is lucky he didnt continue to beat his ass and i would applaud him for doing so.

It always seems like whenever there is a case like this there is a group of people always bitching "though i agree, we have to think about the rights of crimanls first blah blah blah"

In my honest opinion rapist should A) Never see the light of day again...no poral for any reason what so ever. B) capital punishment.

Its not like you can accendently rape someone male or female. Raping someone fucks them up for life..there is no going back after you get raped.

This is why we have some many repeated offenders of serious crimes. Your the same people who scream insanity after a guy blows away 20 people. You make me absolutely sick.

More people need to get there ass just kicked in this country.[/QUOTE]Can I just ask now, is this a joke?

Simply put, vigilantes are heroes; revenge is beautiful; and vengeance is a lost human emotion.

[quote name='Kayden']:whistle2:s... why do you only have 6 fingers? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I have 8 if you count the periods as thumbs. :D

[quote name='Darkfire001']Then your no better then him.[/quote]

How does beating up a rapist make you no better than a rapist yourself?

Thats like stopping a bully from beating up a nerd some how makes you a bully yourself.

That logic is retarded.

[quote name='jmcc']Can I just ask now, is this a joke?[/QUOTE]
Every other post this guy makes is some semi-retarded rant or comment, so I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that he isn't joking.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Every other post this guy makes is some semi-retarded rant or comment, so I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that he isn't joking.[/quote]

How many times do i post a rant?
What the hell are you even talking about?

By the way...fuck you douche.

[quote name='Soodmeg']How many times do i post a rant?
What the hell are you even talking about?

By the way...fuck you douche.[/QUOTE]3 edits to get that? Ok, you're not joking, then.

See, the problem then is: when you said people pointing out that this is fighting crime with crime were what you hated about America, what you really meant was some other country, because in America we tend to love actual justice rather than the vigilante kind. So you might adjust your above post accordingly.

[quote name='jmcc']3 edits to get that? Ok, you're not joking, then.

See, the problem then is: when you said people pointing out that this is fighting crime with crime were what you hated about America, what you really meant was some other country, because in America we tend to love actual justice rather than the vigilante kind. So you might adjust your above post accordingly.[/quote]

Justice? Yeah we have a alright justice system but look at how many repeat sex offenders there are. People go to jail and get out to commit the same crime all the time, so i dont put alot of stock into our justice system.

Anyway i edit alot of what is say after i write it, i like to get things right. Whats wrong with that?

Meh.....oh well think what you want.

bread's done
Back