Does your 7-11 sell iPods and Oxygen in a can? Mine does.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
ipods.jpg

oxygencan.jpg

Picked up some Sausage Pringles...mmm!

sausagepringles.jpg

Sausage pringles? Cheese and potatoes? WTF? Sorry, once I pop one of those open, i'm pretty sure that I CAN stop.

Those sausage pringles go hand-in-hand with that sausage pizza!

I sometimes wish the US was as insane as Japan. I'd have a lot more fun in my daily activities then.

[quote name='Scorch']Sausage pringles? Cheese and potatoes? WTF? Sorry, once I pop one of those open, i'm pretty sure that I CAN stop.[/quote]I didn't ;)

[quote name='the3rdkey']If they had those iPods like that in America 7-11 would be robbed daily.[/quote]Those are just empty boxes...the real ones are out of reach.

[quote name='CheapyD']I didn't ;)

Those are just empty boxes...the real ones are out of reach.[/quote]

Gutted iPods selling as new??? for shame Japan... for shame... :cry:

[quote name='the3rdkey']If they had those iPods like that in America 7-11 would be robbed daily.[/QUOTE]

Aren't they already?

Anyway why are the ipods in medicine/condom style boxes.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Oxygen in a can......Anybody see Spaceballs?[/QUOTE]

I was just going to say, looks like Mel Brooks is gonna get paid!

What did they call it? PerriAire?

Actually, pure oxygen in a can would be awesome. It'd be very relaxing - and almost like laughing gas. The air we breathe is only like 5% oxygen or something like that, so most people don't understand how good pure oxygen is.

German selection Pringles, but marketed to the Japanese? Is that kind of like Oriental flavor ramen here in the states?

[quote name='nakedsushi']German selection Pringles, but marketed to the Japanese? Is that kind of like Oriental flavor ramen here in the states?[/QUOTE]

I think that they are trying to revive the Axis. Pretty soon we'll be seeing 'Italian' flavor, too. Watch out for a revival of Neo-Fascism.

[quote name='youruglyclone']isn't "cheese and potato" potato chips kinda redundant?

isn't it just "cheese" chips[/QUOTE]

not if its a baked potato :)

[quote name='TurkeyOnRye']It's funny that there's a shortage of iPods in America, but theres enough to store dozens in 7-11's across Japan.

Way to go Apple.[/QUOTE]

Shortage? What are you talking about?

[quote name='gizmogc']Shortage? What are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

last christmas up through mid February there was reports of shortages all around . That's why I had to go and get one from the Apple store that took a while to come.

You have to buy that oxygen and try it, then write up a small review comparing it to regular outdoor air. Although if it were straight oxygen, then it would make you pretty lightheaded.

[quote name='psiufoxx2']b/c they're ipod colored condoms...... dude, get with it.[/quote]

Yeah, but these kind can hold up to 60gb worth of songs which give a little extra pleasure when you play your favourite tunes...

That sounds really wrong. The oxygen in a can looks enticing, I guess the fad hasn't reached North America, although it might be the next best thing for the pollution here...

I want Sausage flavored Pringles :(

I'm wondering why there are iPods in a 7-11 store... are they like the cheap flash camera's in the US or do Japanese people just not go to big electronics stores to get MP3 players?

[quote name='Chacrana']Oxygen in a can is expensive... isn't normal air good enough?[/QUOTE]

It's for dummies.

I wouldn't be surprised if they sold disposable underwear with mint scents there.

[quote name='nakedsushi']German selection Pringles, but marketed to the Japanese? Is that kind of like Oriental flavor ramen here in the states?[/QUOTE]

Well see, most people like OTHER people's cultures more than their own. And i'm one of those people

I bet, only reason why we don't have sausage favors in America is because some people are still homophobes and think eating things that look like penises makes you gay.. haha!

I know Im late, but when Halo 2 launched my 7-11 had it for $40...

I didnt know about this website back then or else I woulda mentioned it....

bread's done
Back