Official cosplay thread.

GuilewasNK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
If it is funny, cute, sexy, clever, stupid, cool or whatever post it here. No gross crap like Man-Faye.

Pro or amateur, it doesn't matter as long as it safe for viewing at work.

:lol:

It's actually is pretty good, but why Colonel Sanders?

someone must be loving the fried chicken over at KFC.
i'm pretty sure all the hot chicks will be flocking to you too if you are the colonel offering a bucket of free chicken (and who knows what else).

mmmm radioactive chicken... well, genetically engineered... might as well be radioactive. It tastes good regardless, and I love the potatos + coleslaw.

What the hell is that cane holding onto? It's floating in mid-air...

OMG that's no cosplayer! He's the real deal!!! Colonel Sanders is back from the dead with all of his secret herbs, spices, and magical powers still intact!!! I killed you once before Sanders... and I can do it again!!!

[quote name='Soodmeg']Hey wait a second.......i already did a cosplay thread.[/quote]

Yeah, but you didn't want pro stuff, I think.

I actually did this out of a discussion on the fighting thread (didn't want anymore cosplay stuff) and one of the models is a pro. Marjoline...

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Yeah, but you didn't want pro stuff, I think.

I actually did this out of a discussion on the fighting thread (didn't want anymore cosplay stuff) and one of the models is a pro. Marjoline...

[/QUOTE]

Wow!!!
She is hot!!!
The costume looks good too.

[quote name='wbc1228']Wow!!!
She is hot!!!
The costume looks good too.[/quote]

I forgot to mention that credit goes to MarkMan for that scan. Definitely the best Mai cosplay I have seen.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I forgot to mention that credit goes to MarkMan for that scan. Definitely the best Mai cosplay I have seen.[/QUOTE]

So, what is her first name (or am I missing a last name)? I tried to googling Marjoline, but it didn't work. I wish the scan was a little higher in terms of quality. I would of used it as my wallpaper. I know..I know... I shouldn't be complaining.

[quote name='wbc1228']So, what is her first name (or am I missing a last name)? I tried to googling Marjoline, but it didn't work. I wish the scan was a little higher in terms of quality. I would of used it as my wallpaper. I know..I know... I shouldn't be complaining.[/quote]

Oops! I misspelled it the first time. It's Marjolaine.

I actually didn't find any more Mai pics. They are from a French magazine called Gamefan.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Oops! I misspelled it the first time. It's Marjolaine.

I actually didn't find any more Mai pics. They are from a French magazine called Gamefan.[/QUOTE]

Gamefan is now a French magazine?!?
There was a magazine called Gamefan in the US but it disappeared from the face of the earth along with my 23 month subscription.

[quote name='wbc1228']Gamefan is now a French magazine?!?
There was a magazine called Gamefan in the US but it disappeared from the face of the earth along with my 23 month subscription.[/quote]

I think it is totally different.

The US Gamefan was my favorite mag. Hardcore Gamer is pretty close to how the old Gamefan was though.

[quote name='Msia']Whats the point of having a cosplay thread thats sfw?[/quote]

The babe threads were the same way. No nudity. Besides, people can find that on their own.

Plus, humorous stuff like Cait Sith cosplay needs to been seen at least once. :lol:

[quote name='Msia']Whats the point of having a cosplay thread thats sfw?[/QUOTE]

the point of cosplay is not nudity (or whatever you're thinking of that is NSFW)

:lol: These are all men, Youmacon 2005.

PDR_0708.jpg

This guy was just...wrong. On various levels.

1112b7164.jpg

After seeing the last few pics, I think I'm going to vomit.
This is no longer the official cosplay thread.
It should be renamed to "when cosplay goes bad"

[quote name='wbc1228']After seeing the last few pics, I think I'm going to vomit.
This is no longer the official cosplay thread.
It should be renamed to "when cosplay goes bad"[/quote]

They are pretty funny though.

This Spike Spiegel is pretty decent IMO.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']They are pretty funny though.

This Spike Spiegel is pretty decent IMO.
[/QUOTE]

Ze hair!

[quote name='GuilewasNK']
It's actually is pretty good, but why Colonel Sanders?[/QUOTE]

I think the better question is, why not Colonel Sanders?

Also, I'd like to post one of my all time favorites...

otakon_2005%20001_jpg.jpg

This reminds me of a game they recently played in the Penny Arcade forum's chat thread.

This guy had a collection of very gender ambiguous looking people, and you had to guess if it was a man or woman. One wrong guess = elimination.

Most of them appeared to be cosplayers, and a lot of asian ones at that.

Disturbingly fun.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Yeah, but you didn't want pro stuff, I think.

[/quote]

tasty. :drool::bouncy:

Awesome costume.

This guy again. :lol:

This is an awesome amateur of Link, even has Biggoron's Sword.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Ill be heading to the animenext, www.animenext.org, anime convention in june. Ill be sure to take many cosplay pics for you guys to check out.[/quote]

Hopefully you find a respectable Sakura look alike

A pretty cool Robin Senna cosplay...

I still haven't opened my Witch Hunter Robin DVD set from the Rightstuf Christmas sale yet. I need to start watching it.

[quote name='Kayden']:drool: Thats hot... nothing like a woman pretending to be a 15 year old girl in a ballroom gown.[/quote]

:lol: I'm just surprised she got the hair style down perfectly.

[quote name='Kaijufan']
mechag6fu.jpg

MechaGodzilla 2002-2003 at G-Fest 2005.[/quote]

I would buy that and walk around wearing it.

Since you guys like it so much I found another picture of that MechaGodzilla, along with a MechaGodzilla pilot:
mechagodzilla28qj.jpg

I've actually seen a few better ones, including a Mecha King Ghidorah, an old style MechaGodzilla (that shot missiles from its fingers) and a Godzilla, but I don't have digital pictures of those. I'll look through some of my old albums some time and try to find some more pictures for everyone.

Guys, I hate to say it, but this is bullshit and cosplayers need to knock it off even if it *is* Halloween... Seriously, this is the kinda crap that causes Dr. Martens to make steel-toed waffle makers.

bread's done
Back