Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth US date (7/18)

Those dates are never right on EB/GS. And if it is not coming out until July who knows how many times that date will change.

I've mentioned it in a lot of threads about this game, but I am looking forward to this greatly. Simply because I never played the PS1 version and I want to see what the hype is about. If it is really that good.

If this is true it would be awesome, week before my birthday :)

Bummer.

I hate playing PS games because they are all distorted and ugly, everything is all stretched out and stuff.

How the PS outsold N64 I will never know.

Ahh the day after my birthday...hopefully it comes out on that day. Oh and I just read on siliconera that they reprinted a bunch of their ps1 rpgs over in Japan such as this game and are going for $20-26. :cry:

[quote name='am90']Ahh the day after my birthday...hopefully it comes out on that day. Oh and I just read on siliconera that they reprinted a bunch of their ps1 rpgs over in Japan such as this game and are going for $20-26. :cry:[/QUOTE]
even before the reprint the japanese ps1 version is not that hard to find.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Bummer.

I hate playing PS games because they are all distorted and ugly, everything is all stretched out and stuff.

How the PS outsold N64 I will never know.[/QUOTE]Because Nintendo screwed up by using cartridges, so many publishers/developers jumped ship and started supporting Playstation; therefore, more people bought it because it had more and better games.

I think PS1 games look just fine on PSP. I definitely plan to get VP: Lenneth, although I own it on PS1.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Bummer.

How the PS outsold N64 I will never know.[/quote]

ToE looks really good on the PSP, so I don't know what PSX game you played on the PSP.

[quote name='Kendal']ToE looks really good on the PSP, so I don't know what PSX game you played on the PSP.[/QUOTE]
that still doenst make it true widescreen. Try playing suikoden 1+2, a game that they actually redo the gfx to true widescreen.

[quote name='Kendal']ToE looks really good on the PSP, so I don't know what PSX game you played on the PSP.[/QUOTE]
uh, I was talking about playing PS1 games on the PS1...

bread's done
Back