What's the next game you'll pay 49.99 for?

kaw

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
With new releases dropping 10-20 dollars just weeks after their release, along with games dropping to ridiculous prices like 4.99. What, if any, current release or future release will you pony over 49.99 for?

The only game that I see myself paying full price for is Halo 2 and that's only because I want two copies so we can play LAN.

Everything else I just get through Gamefly for awhile and then buy it when the price drops if it's worth it.

Xbox:
Burnout 3
Halo 2
Bloodrayne 2 (don't ask)

PC:
Doom 3
Half-Life 2
maybe WOW, but i'm not sure about that, i mean look at ever quest now... don't they give those discs away for free?

San Andres of course. But if i dont get it right away for some reason Christmas definatly im gettin it. Itll be 50 for a while. That Burnout 3 looks awesome. I have a small list of games im getting no matter what is GTA San Andres Burn Out 3 and Midway Arcade Treasures 2. Of course some reviews can be suprising.

You know what sucks, I went to one of the BB in Miami, and no GGC in sight. I was like dissapointed. Anyways, I won't pay 49.99 bucks, but most likely 39.99 for the next game. That would be Viewtiful Joe 2.

I am getting a gift card from BB for $50, I might use that for Four Swords, since I played it with my friends and we had a great time. Then again, the card was free, so it's not like I really paid the 50 bucks.

GTA: San Andreas.

And ZForce915 is right- I'll be getting it for $45 with the GGC. That's it for me, though, at least until whenever the next Soul Calibur comes out. Besides those two, EVERYTHING else I can wait for the price to go down.

Halo 2
Madden 2005
ESPN NBA 2K5 (if thats the price)

The reason why all these prices are coming down is because the market is over-saturated with games. There's just too many release coming out that aren't good enough to charge $49.99. I wouldn't be surprised to see most new releases come in at $39.99 soon.

I paid $69.99 for a new Tales of Destiny II this week.

There's a lot of games I'd want to get when they first come out for $49.99, such as GTA: SA, Halo 2, Fable, Metroid Prime 2, Paper Mario, etc, but I am going to try to wait however long it takes for each of these to get below the $29.99 mark.

There's only 2 games I plan on buying in the future that I'll pay $49.99 for: Phantom Brave and Donkey Konga. And that's because I don't see either of those dropping in price ever, unless there's some fluke Target deal again with PB.

Picked up Tales of Symphonia yesterday which was the first $49.99 game I've bought since Soul Calibur II. Resident Evil 4 looks like it'll be the next one with Prince of Persia 2 and Starcraft : Ghost as big contenders too.

Ill pay like 80$ for hl2 collectors and 55$ or whatever for halo 2 collectors. GTA SA and MP2 will also make me drop full price, though Fry's usually has a deal on release and I PM it to CC.

GTA: SA, Resident Evil 4, Silent Hill 4 and Halo 2.. simply cause I can't wait around for the prices to drop. Been awaiting all of 'em for so long, I think I'd go insane if I didn't pick them up right on release.

halo 2 is about it...

btw, does anyone have the date those BB xbox live $5off coupons expire? cuz im hoping they will still be valid for Halo 2... maybe then i can cobine with a GGC or a PM.

RE4, Paper Mario 2, Metroid Prime 2, Guilty Gear Isuka (might be $40 tho), KOF 2002/2003, KOF Maximum Impact, Capcom Fighting Jam, Xenosaga 2, and I'm sure like 8 more.

Hopefully I'll be able to scrounge up some more GGC's by this fall. I only have 2 left.

Madden 2005, Pikmin 2, Metroid 2, RE4, Donkey Konga, Mario Tennis, Paper Mario 2, metal slug advance, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap .

[quote name='StealthyTofu']metal gear solid 3 of course.[/quote]

man.. I thought I was the only one here who would say that. I am definetly getting that ASAP too. Thats probably the only one. There are other great games (Viewtiful joe 2, monster hunter, killzone, mortal kombat, TMNT2 , Gran Turismo 4, Metroid Prime 2, etc..) I just don't have enough money to buy them all.

I'm always looking for a deal myself I just picked up NCCA 05 for Xbox for $34.99 and Tales of Syphonia for $39.00 with Price match from the new Fry's Electronics that opened up in Illinois.

The Next games I'll pay full price for would be Star Wars Battlefront, Fable, Rainbow Six Black Arrow for Xbox and Hot Shots Golf Fore and Gradius V for PS2. Finally WWE Day of Reckoning for Gamecube. But I'll be on the lookout for sales when they come out trying to get some kind of deal or pricematch.

Final Fantasy XII, Star Ocean 3 Til the End of Time, Dynasty Warriors 5 (if it ever get released), and Bujingai.

It's looking I'll be paying full price (well minus the 5$ GGC) for San Andreas. That game just looks too cool to wait for, plus I've loved the other GTA's with the exception of GTA2, so there's a very good chance this one will be good too.

My next buys are Fable and Halo 2. But if the TRU sale starts(buy 2 get 1 free) soon I'll buy a lot of games like Riddick, FSW, Sudeki, Paper Mario etc.

bread's done
Back