PS2 RPGs - dot .hack 2-4, Xenosaga 123 complete (1-week only)

tink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
80 (100%)
Hi all,
i'll check lists and will buy things from my want list for the right price.
individual dvd/game titles and small items will ship by media mail or first class. larger and bundles by priority mail.
I accept paypal, please check my ebay feedback and thanks for looking!

FOR SALE/ up for Trade list

---- :ps3: Playstation 3-------- :ps3: :ps3: :ps3:---------------

---- :ps2: PS2-------- :ps2: :ps2: :ps2: :ps2:---------------

.hack 2 Mutation + anime dvd

.hack 3 Outbreak + anime dvd

.hack 4 Quarantine + anime dvd

(2+3+4 set, all include original case, manual, cover, discs in flawless condition)

:hot::hot:REZ (ntsc-j, for JP ps2 systems)

---- :wii: Wii-------- :wii: :wii: :wii: :wii:---------------

-------- :ds: Nintendo DS -------------------

---- :360: Xbox 360-------- :360: :360: :360: :360:---------------

Brutal Legend

:br: Blu-Ray
:hot: :hot::hot:hot: Pixar's Monsters Inc. STEELBOOK sealed new 4-disc special edition (2 blu's, 1 dvd, 1 digital copy disc)

DVD
Anime DVD

Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil 2: Apocalypse (2 Disc Special Edition)
* Take both RE movies for $8 shipped

Manuals
Wii- Animal Crossing City Folk
X360 - Fallout 3
X360 Rock Band
X360 Gears of War 2

BOOK

My Want List-----------WANTS--------
Top wants
:360: 12+1 month card/code
:360: Episodes from Liberty City
:hot: :ps3:
:wii:
:hot:PAYPAL / CASH or BestBuy giftcards :hot: or Gamestop/EBgames credit
Art Books for Anime or Games (suggest), Game guides (suggest)
:br :br: Hellboy (1st movie)

Below this point are my finished lowball and completed (as in gone) items
StarCraft 2 Collector's Edition bonus items:
- art book
- comic
- soundtrack CD

World of Warcraft Trial Codes x2

:hot: :hot: :hot: ======== any dvd in this box $4====== :hot: :hot: :hot:
(shipping is $1 for first, $0.50 for each additional)
Full Metal Alchemist Movie: The Conqueror of Shamballa (2-discs only in cd jewel case, no coverart)
Wolf's Rain Vol 1 (Ep 1-5)
Ninja Scroll 10th Anniversary Special Edition
Full Metal Panic -Mission 1
Spider-Man 2 (2disc widscreen edition)
Children of Men
Superman: The Movie (Christopher Reeves, Gene Hackman - Expanded Edition running154 min)
Contact
Leon The Professional - Uncut International Version

:hot: :hot: :hot: ======== any dvd in this box $2====== :hot: :hot: :hot:
(shipping is $1 for first, $0.50 for each additional)
All in this $2 box are Blockbuster DVDs
The Squid and the whale
Grizzly Man
Fun with Dick and Jane
The Weather Man
12 Angry Men
---- :psp: Playstation Portable-------- :psp: :psp: :psp:---------------
system bundle
+ PSP Slim (psp-2000) Black
+ power cable
bonus + 8gb genuine sandisk memory stick
++ 1 standard slim battery, 1 fat battery with silver cover
++ component output cable (game on the big screen!)
++ memory stick adapter (converts a microSD card to fit in psp)
++ 2 extra screen protector films
= system bundle, All this for $115 shipped

--------iPod Touch 2G 16GB - $160 > :hot: :hot: :hot:$100 shipped :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:-----
display is flawless with a screen protector since day one.
wifi, bluetooth, sounds, buttons all work well.
the back and edges has some scratches from use, but irrelevant when there's a case on it
Will come with a flexible "gummy" plastic case plus USB cable.
I've never jailbroken it and it is on latest iOS 4.01 update.

Microsoft official Component HD AV cables____ used condition $10 shipped
:hot: :hot: :hot: Samurai 7 Boxset :hot: (includes 3 br discs and slipcase)
Read or Die TV (complete set: - Vol 1-7 dvds) $24 shipped OBO

Combined shippping discounts available and offers considered, so just ask. If you need any more info about something, pics etc, ask away. caseless discs will ship in a paper sleeve.

:hot: :hot: Pixar's UP 4-disc special edition with unused Digital Copy included [/color]

:hot::hot:Back to the Future Trilogy Boxset

Star Trek First Contact 2-disc special Edition
Star Trek Generations 2-disc Special Edition

:hot:DVD- Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum Perfect Edition with (case for holding vol1-7 non-silmpack dvds, includes indiv slipcovers and booklets)
Neon Genesis Evangelion - Death & Rebirth
Neon Genesis Evangelion - The End of Evangelion

:360: Xbox 360
Project Gotham Racing 4 sealed new (pending)
Fallout3 Expansion Retail pack - Broken Steel & Point Lookout on one retail package

:ps3: PS3
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm

Fujifilm AX200 12 Megapixel Digital Camera

:gba: Gameboy Advance

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban *sealed New
Inglourious Basterds (includes digital copy disc - code is already redeemed, though)
Kill Bill Vol 1
Kill Bill Vol 2
No Country for Old Men *blockbuster case, orig cover
Black Hawk Down
Braveheart (2 disc sapphire series)
The Patriot (extended cut)
Gladiator (2 disc sapphire series)
Paranormal Activity
Ninja Assassin (includes unused digital copy)

:pc: PC games
- Septerra Core (box, cd, jewelcase included)

Presenting a dv8mad Lowball Auction
First I'd like to thank dv8mad for the idea and fellow CAGS who have traded and sold/bought with me in the past!
I'm sure you all know the drill by now, but specific details can be read in the "spoiler" below.

LOWBALL SALE IS FINISHED
Thanks everyone for your bids!
Totals will be tallied up soon, PM'd and posted here as well. All prices here are not yet finalized and accounted for as of this moment

best wishes and good night!

Also i will be adding more items to the lowball sale, but nothing will be removed from it, keeping in line with dv8 guidlines

Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count.

Be sure to check out:
dv8mad's thread (the originator)
Thanks for looking + bookmark
Reason my auction ends so late is I'm just trying to not step on toes of other dv8mad-style auction sellers.
Please check them out and support:

DV8 Lowball Sale rules
1) Simply type in your max bid for these items in the forum replies. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public and to keep my PM box from overflowing as it has in the past.
2) I will update the page to reflect your bids and at the end of the period I will declare the winners and tell you where to send the money.
4) The smallest bid increment is $.50, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
3) No minimum for any items. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you win the item for your max bid and pay whatever you bid plus shipping ($2-$3 USD or so).
4) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.

Ending the Auction:
This Auction will NOT have a rolling end. It will have a solid end time. I will not be posting the exact ending time, but I will tell you it will end sometime late (eastern US time) after 9PM on 6-16-09 or possibly even very early (US time) on 6-17-09. Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count.
I do not like sniping. I also do not like sorting through 75 last minute bids to find out the winners and make an extra $10. So, if you plan to win, your best option is to make a decent bid early!

SHIPPING/PAYMENT INFO:
Shipping Estimates (For Games/Single-Disc DVDs):
US Residents: $3.00 per game (includes shipping/packing materials)
If buying more than one item please add $1 per additional item.
* If you end up with a bunch of light things, I will refund some of the shipping to you afterward if it's more than a few bucks difference.
Shipping are going to be sent by USPS First Class or Media Mail (depending on the items won).

IMPORTANT:
5) Shipping for Box Sets, Special Editions and heavier items will be slightly higher. I will try to list approximate shipping next to these items.
6) International buyers are welcome, but please note your shipping is likely to be more expensive.Simple as that ^_^ If you have any questions just ask.

Paypal/Money Orders are accepted for payment

Paypal Payments please use the calculator to determine final price when sending through Paypal. The calculator only comes into effect if you have it set up through a credit card.

I have a very small insignificant portion of freebie items available -
they are not worth much but in order to clear out my room and return a little sign of gratitude however small,
I'm giving the option of picking something if someone bids and wins a lowball sale item.
AFTER the lowball sale is done, the remaining freebie items will go into a "freebie, just pay shipping" thing in my regular tradelist.

FREEBIE items rules
7. FREEBIES - thanks to dinobot (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=176723) for this idea. The number of freebies you are eligible for is based on the total of items won. See more below. Freebies may add some small additional shipping charges.

Freebie structure:

Total Purchase (x) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Number of Freebie(s)
x <= $30 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 1
$30 < x <= $45 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 2
$45 < x <= $60 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 3
x > $60 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ 4

Every winner will get to choose a fixed amount of freebie(s) based on the TOTAL AMOUNT he/she purchases! The order in which the freebie gets chosen is also based on the TOTAL AMOUNT (higher total purchase = higher priority in choosing the freebie).

########## BEGIN dv8mad style LOWBALL SALE ITEMS ###########

[----:360: Xbox 360--------:360::360::360::360:---------------
:hot: Tales of Vesperia Collector's Edition:hot::hot: mint condition, steel case, game + soundtrack cd $82 Darknuke
Beautiful Katamari $8 nsahene

**:hot::hot:*** NOT PART OF THE dv8-style lowball sale**:hot::hot:**
is a :hot::hot:XBOX360 premium hdmi 20gb system:hot::hot: ,
scroll to end of this dv8 section (it has a minimum starting bid)

XBLA Street Fighter II Turbo HD FULL GAME + Resident Evil 5 Theme NEW/UNUSED Download Code card $9 62t
Watchmen bonus content NEW/UNUSED Download Code card $1 wgpfly

The following are from Grand Theft Auto IV 4 Special Edition X360 version
GTA4 Art Book $1 PuppetYuber
GTA4 Soundtrack CD $1 PuppetYuber
GTA4 Duffle Bag $3 batman1939
GTA4 Rockstar Keychain $1 nightwarrior
GTA4 SE cardboard outer box $

--:psp:PSP---------:psp::psp::psp::psp:-------------------
Final Fantasy Crisis Core :hot::hot::hot: NON-greatest hits! manual and case is mint, disc is perfect $8.50 vithang

--:ps3: PS3---------:ps3::ps3::ps3::ps3:--------------
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction :hot: $18.50 daladezman

--:wii: Wii & GameCube :gc: ---------:wii::wii::wii::wii:--------------------
:gc:Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings & the Lost Ocean (game and limited soundtrack cd BOTH SEALED NEW) $17 PuppetYuber
:gc:Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (sealed new) $35.50 PuppetYuber

--:ds: Nintendo DS----------:ds::ds::ds::ds:-------------------
Final Fantasy XII 12 Revenant Wings :hot::hot: $9 cgw1710

--:ps2: PS2------------:ps2::ps2::ps2::ps2:--------------------
:hot::hot: Shadow of Colossus Greatest Hits - SEALED NEW $8.50 vithang
:hot::hot: Star Ocean 'Till the End of Time - mint with slip cover (never played) $25 Mako1215
:hot::hot: Final Fantasy 12 XII Collector Edition (mint, includes Bonus DVD and metal case) $12.50 cgw1710
:hot::hot:Kingdom Hearts (Hologram Cover -Non GH) $10 nsahene
Eyetoy Antigrav (this does not include eyetoy periph. only game, case, manual included) $

--PSX---------------------------------------------------
- PS1 (fat) system with power and video cord #1 (no controller) $
- PS1 (fat) system with power and video cord #2 (no controller) $
- non-rumble/non-analog sony controller $
- first-gen sony rumble controller $

PSX Disc-only games (will be shipped in paper sleeves)
(level of scratches on a scale of 1 perfect and mint to 5 really bad/unplayable--
i've played before using these discs, but that was 3 years ago, i'll try putting them through the PS2 upon request)
- :hot: *RARE* Ghost in the Shell - scratch level 2 (also see the movie soundtrack below!) $1 NoSoup4you
- Final Fantasy VIII discs 1,3,and 4 only- scratch level 4 Non-GH (no disc 2) $1 batman1939

--:dvd: DVD all region 1 genuine and widescreen --------:dvd::dvd::dvd::dvd:-------------------

Battlestar Galactica (new series) Season 2.0 boxset (3 slim-case dvds with outer slip cover box, SEALED) $15 PuppetYuber
Battlestar Galactica (new series) Season 2.5 boxset (3 slim-case dvds, NO outer slip cover box, watched once) $15 PuppetYuber
Battlestar Galactica (new series) Season 3 boxset (6 slim-case dvds, in ok condition) $15 PuppetYuber

Donnie Darko regular edition $1 batman1939
Donnie Darko Special Edition with slipcover (2 disc, includes director's cut+theatrical) $2.50 FrankTheFrowner

Stargate Ultimate Edition with slipcover (2 disc, includes director's cut+theatrical) $1.50 doughazelwood

Lost In Translation (SEALED NEW) $1.50 Azumangaman

Jurassic Park 1 (collector's edition foil cover) $4 Mako1215
Jurassic Park 2 (collector's edition foil cover) $4 Mako1215
Jurassic Park 3 (collector's edition foil cover) $4 Mako1215

Tim Burton's Edward Scissorhands $2 Bernch
Peanuts Holiday Collection boxset (3-disc set includes 6 episodes listed below) $9 LegioXIX
It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown // A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving // A Charlie Brown Christmas
You're Not Elected, Charlie Brown // It's Christmastime Again, Charlie Brown // The Mayflower Voyagers

Anime DVD :dvd::dvd::dvd::dvd::dvd:
Cowboy Bebop: The Movie $1.50 doughazelwood
Rahxephon 1: Threshold (disc only, will be shipped in paper sleeve) $1 detectiveconan16
GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka vol 1 $1 nsahene
Macross Plus (Movie Edition) - struck barcode $1.50 doughazelwood
Read or Die OVA (this is the movie, NOT the tv series. struck barcode, sealed) $3.50 the_punisher
Robotech Remastered: Extended Edition Vol. 3 (two-disc set) $1 doughazelwood

:pc: PC games ----------:pc::pc::pc::pc::pc:-----------------------------------------
- Lineage II collector's DVD edition (mint, opened to check contents, never used the product key code, extras include glossy doublesided female dark-elf poster/map, sealed papercraft kit for making a 22" tall female Elven warrior, prima mini strategy guide and an extensive printed manual) $1 Saratinous
- PC game: Star Trek Armada (cd, jewel case, manual) $

Anime Merchandise ---------------------------------------------------
T-shirt - Noir exclusive, X-Large black (was included with Noir vol1 box set, it's folded up in a plastic bag) $.50 the_punisher (t-shirt only)
T-shirt - Rahxephon, white, probably X-large too (can't see the t shirt label, again, it's in a never opened plastic bag, was included in dvd1 box) $1 detectiveconan16

Music CD ---------------------------------------------------
All are opened but in complete and mint condition.
- Japan Import, out of print - Ghost in the Shell Movie Soundtrack (this is the First movie, Not Innocence, includes 8 page booklet with interviews in Japanese) *also see the original PSX game above!) $1 lilchao44

- out of print - Final Fantasy IX Uematsu's Best Selection from Tokyopop (Genuine USA product , NOT a bootleg)wikipedia info $10 Fayt13

- out of print - Parasite Eve 2 original soundtrack (2 cds) from Tokyopop (Genuine USA product , NOT a bootleg)info $8 ZxT Vendetta

PC parts ---------------------------------------------------

- 350w power supply psu - (add $6 shipping) $

- AW744 Pro soundcard with OPTICAL OUT $3 Bernch

------------Freebie Items for Lowball sale winners (see post's first "spoiler" at top for details and shipping )----------
My freebie section is very lame, Lowball sale winners are encouraged but not obligated to pick anything.

I have a very small insignificant portion of freebie items available -
they are not worth much but in order to clear out my room and return a little sign of gratitude however small,
I'm giving the option of picking something if someone bids and wins a lowball sale item.
AFTER the lowball sale is done, the remaining freebie items will go into a "freebie, just pay shipping" thing in my regular tradelist.

Looking for clear cases?
Stellvia 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 (Empty Clear Case + Foil sparkly hologram Insert Cover Only) (one clearcase and its insert count as one freebie item, specify which #)

Anime DVD "Animini" Kino's Journey (contains one episode on a mini-size dvd) never watched
Anime DVD RayEarth opened but ok. - claimed
Anime DVD Virus Buster Serge Vol 3 sealed new -claimed

DVD Mission Impossible III (disc 1) (used with general scratches, disc-only, ships in paper sleeve) -claimed

-gba.sp Nintendo carrying case
-gba.sp Official Nintendo clip-on headphones (plugs into the special GBAsp port)
-gba.sp headphone adapter to plugin your own 3.5 mm headphones into the special GBAsp
-gba.sp Third Party clamshell "gummy" clear-case with molded finger grips for the sp underside)

- intec black leather carry case for gameboymicro system (never used)
-intec branded retractable earbuds

Gameboy Color
Pokemon Puzzle Challenge (for Gameboy Color/Gameboy Advance - will not fit micro or DS)
cartridge only, sticker label is dirty but does not affect play

GBC- Box only
Tetris DX

GBC- Manual only
Super Mario Deluxe

PS3 demo Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 featuring ECW

Disc-only games (will be shipped in paper sleeves)
PSX Disc-only game: Need for Speed: High Stakes - scratch level 3

- PS2 PSunderground 2005 Fall EA DEMO disk - 007 From Russia with Love, Need for Speed Most Wanted, SSX on Tour
-Burnout Revenge DEMO PS2
-Dragon Quest VIII DEMO PS2 -sealed

- Interact PC Propad 4 (midi/gameport connection, drivers online) pic
- 6 x black PC Power cables (3 prong type that goes from a power supply to wall outlet)

- Logitech Quickcam Pro - older webcam 640x480 that plugs in by Parallel/Printer port and computer PS/2 port (keyboard or
pic of a new one from ebay ....drivers on logitech - $6 shipped
------------end freebie lowball bonus items ------------------

########## END dv8mad style LOWBALL SALE ITEMS ###########

:hot::hot: :hot:Non-dv8mad style Lowball sale
on xbox system items only (because the starting bid on this is not $1)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:hot::hot:== :360::360: :360: xbox 360 system LOWBALL :hot::hot: :hot::hot: :hot::hot: :hot::hot: :hot::hot: :hot: :hot::hot: :hot::hot: :hot::hot:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
all will be +actual shipping

xbox 360 system HDMI-out version $96 Akitasha
(never modded, never red-ringed, not banned from Live + papers, manuals, retail box, lan cable)
Mfr date: 2007-09-01, dvd drive: BENQ VAD6038

20gb hard drive____ $26 Akitasha

official white wireless controller____ $17 dustdingo

NEW UNUSED official wired headset_____ $3 Akitasha

==== shipping for system is dependent on final zipcode, other items $3 or $5 ====

~~~@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@~~~~

Closed/Finished Items
Visiontek ATI Radeon HD 3850 256MB pci-e
:hot: Tales of Vesperia :hot:
:hot: Resident Evil 5 :hot: :hot: (sealed new, straight from the red elite bundle)
Fable 2
2/28/2009 - black SLIM PSP bundle
Fallout 3 :hot: :hot: $35 shipped
Star Wars: Force Unleashed
Burnout Paradise (new, sealed) :hot: :hot:
Myth 2 (cd and jewel case only)
Pan's Labyrinth (2 disc special edition with slipcover)
:hot: :hot: The Godfather Trilogy DVD Collector's 5-disc Set

(Includes I, II, III, plus bonus disc -- some minor wear on box corners, some slight scratches, but plays great)

La Pucelle Tactics
Infinite Undiscovery :hot: :hot: :hot:
DVD+-RW DL drive - Samsung WriteMaster TS-H552 (16x Dual Layer IDE, Beige bezel, 2 MB buffer) $17 shipped

blu-ray The Prestige
SixAxis Controller with USB cable (mint, used 3 hours at most)

on EBAY: That 70s show DVD sets Season 2(mint),4,5,6(sealed) bundle

-Playstation Underground Holiday 2005 DEMO - disk only(EyetoyPlay2, SlyCooper3, ShadowColossus,
SoulCaliber3, Ratchet: Deadlocked, Jak X: Combat Racing, Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks,
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, Pac-Man World 3, Conflict Global Terror)

Sony 1gb Memory Stick Pro Duo Magicgate

Slim PSP silver color system + brand new sony ac cable $120 check/money order - $125 paypal shipped.
there is some minor dust specks under the screen (not very visible when screen is turned on)
also already has a Hori screen protector installed on it.

Eternal Sonata

Ultra Microfly case microATX size (black color, windows, includes original box)
Motorstorm ps3
:360:Forza Motorsport 2 + Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2-in-1)

:wii: :hot: :hot: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (sealed new)
Jet Grind Radio (complete, some minor light scratches - don't affect play)

:hot: :hot: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - opened but never played

:hot: NEW & unopened - Lord of the Rings: Return of the King 4-disc Extended Edition
Sandisk 2gb Memory Stick Pro Duo
:hot: Beautiful Katamari
:hot:NEW & unopened - Star Wars Original Trilogy DVD WS edition with bonus disc
Wipeout Pure
Ridge Racer

:hot::hot:Final Fantasy 1 + 2 Dawn of Souls (opened but mint) :hot: :hot: :hot:
PSX case only (no game disks or manual) - Final Fantasy 9 Non-GH

:hot::hot:Figures - Evangelion Rei and Asuka in Limited Edition Costumes
both 16.5 cm tall, hard PVC, box was opened, but figures never stood a minute outside of the original plastic placeholders.
box got crushed in the back a little during transit and has a rip on the bottom back flap.(picture of rip, crush upon requst)

Super Smash Brothers Melee :gc:
:hot::hot:Final Fantasy IV (sealed) :hot: :hot: :hot:

sold :wii: Resident Evil 4
sold - Ram - OCZ 2gb kit (2 x 1gb) DDR2 PC2-6400 Gold GX XTC Rev 2 Dual Channel Memory
# 800MHz DDR2
# CL 4-5-5-15
# Unbuffered
# Gold XTC Heatspreader
# OCZ Lifetime Warranty
# 1.95 - 2.1 volts
$40 shipped

sold- PSP phat system bundle (1.5 firmware)
- includes PSP system, battery, power cable
- 1 GB Sandisk Memory stick + memory stick adaptor
- madcatz case for system
- Snatch movie UMD
The system has a hori screen protector on it since day one.
The screen is so slick and clean with the protector that friends don't realize it's there, but when screen is dark you can see there is a small stuck pixel in the bottom-left quadrant, and when the system is off you can see some very small dust in bottom-right quadrant. But again, when you're playing a game none of this is visible. Some scratches on the back PSP "silver ring."
* PSP bundle can't be separated, sorry. I can combine it with below games and/or the below mspro for a discount.

sold - :hot: :hot: Final Fantasy IX 9 (NON GREATEST HITS) light scratches, plays fine:hot:
trade - :drool: Gameboy Micro system (black base+black faceplate, box, ac, pouch, papers)
sold - :drool: :drool: Added Limited Edition LIME GREEN Gameboy SP Donkey Kong Edition (only sold at Target) :drool: :drool:
trade - Call of Duty 3 for WII :hot:

sold - Wii Super Swing Golf
trade - Wii Trauma Center: Second Opinion (sealed) for incoming Super Paper Mario Wii

sold - Gameboy Advance SP flame red system
- includes original box, manual, charger + bonus red headphone adaptor
(unit has some scratches on top but a strategically placed sticker/skin would make it good as a backup or for a kid, methinks)
(since people keep asking it is NOT the newer brighter ones)

ATI 9600xt 128mb
Soundblaster live!

Sold - Gamecube bundle
. Black Gamecube (includes one black wired controller, power/AV cable, one 64mb memory card)
. King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie (complete)
. Killer 7 (complete)
. Metroid Prime 2 Echoes Bonus Disc (demo, disc only)
. Animal Crossing non-player's choice (with memory card, complete)
. Final Fantasy Crystal Chonicles non-player's choice (with gba-gc cable, complete)
. Pokemon Colosseum + Jirachi bonus disc (to download exclusive pokemon to your gameboy pokemon) $10 shipped (complete with manual/case)
. 1080: Avalanche (disc only, some light surface scratches, and a mysterious white paint? stain on the disc's inner ring)
Trade Out - WII - Excite Truck for incoming Trauma Center
Sold - PSP Lumines
Trade Out - Pokemon Gold - box only
Trade Out - Lupin the 3rd: Castle of Cagliostro - struck barcode, some scratches but plays fine
Trade Out - Threads of Fate (mint & complete, almost no scratches at all)
Sold - PC parts
. Samsung 512mb DDR PC2700[/i][/b] ram (CL2.5, single dimm) pulled from my prev system
. PCI Ultra ATA controller card, Ultra100 (can take 2 ATA/EIDE drives - never used)
. SR9 32mb VGA card powered by S3 Savage4 AGP4x/2x - bare card, dont have the original cd or manuals)
. 4port USB powered hub with wall AC adaptor (probably 1.1 speed)
. Interact "Propad 6" game pad - connects by midi/game port (drivers online)
. 2 unused 6-feet USB extension cables
. misc internal 40-pin ATA ide/floppy cables (new and used)
Sold - NEW & unopened Sandisk Memory Stick Pro Duo 1GB
Sold - PS2 Xenosaga II
Sold - DVD Perfect Blue
Sold - 2 tickets to Coldplay in Chicago - United Center, March 30 thursday
Sold - New Nintendo Game boy Micro - Silver unit with 5 total genuine nintendo faceplates
Sold - Tony Hawk American Sk8land for Gameboy Advance, new unopened
Sold - DVD Pirates of the Caribbean (2disc coll. ed WS, mint)
Sold - DVD Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events (WS single disc edition, mint)
Sold - Anime DVD - Cowboy Bebop - Discs 3, 4, 5, 6 ;Last Exile - Disc 4 Breakthrough;Blood: the Last Vampire

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP for more stuff!
-Evangelion Rei & Asuka Figures
-Soundtracks: Parasite Eve 2, Final Fantasy 9 best selection, Ghost in the Shell Movie ( out of print Japan import)
- Anime DVD: Read or Die OVA
- T-shirts: Rahxephon and Noir (anime)
- Lineage 2 collectors ed. and Auto Assault for PC
- PC parts and one more gamecube game

I say - tippity top trader! Trade him stuff! :)

Ernest - got your stuff saturday and your things will go out monday. I'll message you the details when it goes out.

Edit: I accidently deleted the message w/ your address when cleaning my inbox. I have all your stuff packed and ready to go - I sent you an M, please resend me your address and it'll go out right away.

Hey,
I'm trying to PM you back about our pending trade but it says your inbox is full. Please clear some space so I can get back to you with the details. Thanks.

-Nick

bread's done
Back