- - - - -

Homeland Security Dept. and Patriot Act in action...

#211 Dragonlordfrodo   Banned Banned   869 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Dragonlordfrodo

Posted 19 July 2004 - 11:25 PM

My personal life is not important in this discussion. It is my views on the iraq war.

#212 eldad9   Join Date: Jun 2002 CAGiversary!   3958 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2004 - 11:45 PM

Objection. By including a subjective opinion in his testimony the witness has opened the door on the question of his credibility.

#213 bignick   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6637 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2004 - 11:50 PM

Objection. By including a subjective opinion in his testimony the witness has opened the door on the question of his credibility.

You are watching law and order right now arnt you? Be honest, I am.

#214 JSweeney   ... CAGiversary!   11168 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

JSweeney

Posted 19 July 2004 - 11:52 PM

Hmm... Both look are kinda fat looking, both have reams and reams of goofy text accredited to them..
Both have goofy theories that are roundly discredited and dispised even by people that support the same causes... and he supports stem cell and genetic research..

MY GOODNESS! DRAGONLORDFRODO IS A CLONE OF MICHEAL MOORE!!

#215 JSweeney   ... CAGiversary!   11168 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

JSweeney

Posted 19 July 2004 - 11:55 PM

Sustained. I'd caution all of you to watch what you are saying if you don't want it turned back against you.

#216 Dragonlordfrodo   Banned Banned   869 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Dragonlordfrodo

Posted 20 July 2004 - 12:34 AM

Wait none of you support Stem Cell research??

#217 Dragonlordfrodo   Banned Banned   869 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Dragonlordfrodo

Posted 20 July 2004 - 12:38 AM

Back on the topic. Saddam does in fact have, or has had WMDs. Remember that WMD is short for "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and is an umbrella term to describe any Radiological (AKA Nuclear), Biological, and Chemical Weapons. Saddam has used chemical weapons against his own people.

Plus I consider Saddam himself to be a WMD...

#218 bignick   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6637 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2004 - 12:40 AM

Back on the topic. Saddam does in fact have, or has had WMDs. Remember that WMD is short for "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and is an umbrella term to describe any Radiological (AKA Nuclear), Biological, and Chemical Weapons. Saddam has used chemical weapons against his own people.

Plus I consider Saddam himself to be a WMD...

No one wants to admit that though.

#219 Dragonlordfrodo   Banned Banned   869 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Dragonlordfrodo

Posted 20 July 2004 - 12:48 AM

It is because they don't want to be racist by saying that certain members of the middle eastern race can be terrorists. Just like it is racist to say OJ is guilty, but is okay to say that [insert white guy here] is guilty because white is the majority and hence do most of the crime...

#220 goldengraham   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   881 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

goldengraham

Posted 20 July 2004 - 12:51 AM

People say OJ is guilty because of all the evidence... the glove!!!

#221 bignick   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6637 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2004 - 12:52 AM

People say OJ is guilty because of all the evidence... the glove!!!

But wookies arnt from endor, so you must aquit.

#222 jmcc   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9608 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2004 - 12:53 AM

Sustained. I'd caution all of you to watch what you are saying if you don't want it turned back against you.

Sustained?! Whaaaaaaaa?!

Posted Image

#223 Dragonlordfrodo   Banned Banned   869 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Dragonlordfrodo

Posted 20 July 2004 - 12:56 AM

It is also somehow racist to say Jackie Chan is a bad actor...

#224 magilacudy   Cheap as shell CAGiversary!   2964 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2004 - 12:58 AM

That is shaq-fu'n hilarious.

AWKWARD TROLL HUMILIATING PIC'D

#225 magilacudy   Cheap as shell CAGiversary!   2964 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2004 - 01:01 AM

I have some extra brain cells I want to kill. So please Frodo tell me the story of how Bush's wife is a murderer.

#226 fireball343   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   845 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

fireball343

Posted 20 July 2004 - 01:02 AM

i'm not going to read all this crap already posted nor will i read this post till tommorow afternoon.

What this whole thread about (the story posted) is about some guy taking pictures and some cops looking to book some guy to get bonuses.

just so everyone knows. There are cops who try to turn something small into something bigger to get quotas and bonuses, not all but there are quite a few out there.

Bush gave this country more security. yeah some cops are going to try to make money off of that. IMO we need to be more selective of who gets in this country. everyone just walks in and then we have 9/11.

Kerry doesn't give crap about anyone other than his ass and it being in power. once he's there he gets to make money on his stocks.

Also Saddam has WMDs. back to what Collin Powell presented to the UN. The mobile factories? Yeah the UN is so damn nice to everyone. They send the "Hey we're going to come search you house for drugs"(so go ahead and move them out).
Cops don't do that when they come over to some 17 year old drug dealer's house.

Also for everyone who hates Kerry. DON'T BUY HEINZ PRODUCTS. Mrs. Kerry is the heir to the company. "You don't support Democrats, why should your ketchup?" W Ketchup. new ketchup for Republicans.

#227 Pylis   Cheap Ass Super-Ninja CAGiversary!   1387 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2004 - 01:04 AM

Wow. I was thinking of maybe posting on here, but I'm WAY too lazy to read 12 pages of comments to figure out just what the hell's going on.

#228 bmulligan   I am not a number CAGiversary!   6075 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2004 - 01:04 AM

So, did you just find out that Kerry is Mr. Heintz?

#229 Dragonlordfrodo   Banned Banned   869 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Dragonlordfrodo

Posted 20 July 2004 - 01:08 AM

Here is the story about Laura Bush, the murderer

http://www.bartcop.com/pickles.htm

#230 Dragonlordfrodo   Banned Banned   869 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Dragonlordfrodo

Posted 20 July 2004 - 01:10 AM

And another

http://www.freerepub...910b26e685a.htm

#231 Dragonlordfrodo   Banned Banned   869 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Dragonlordfrodo

Posted 20 July 2004 - 01:13 AM

Here is a whole site about it

http://www.childbutcher.com/

#232 magilacudy   Cheap as shell CAGiversary!   2964 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2004 - 01:14 AM

http://www.bartcop.com/busheye100.gif

http://www.bartcop.com/cadburry.jpg

Seems like a trustworthy news source you got there.

#233 SneakyPenguin   Agent of SHIELD CAGiversary!   16948 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

SneakyPenguin

Posted 20 July 2004 - 01:15 AM

We did drop A bombs on them, and that is all we did. We didn't go in with troops or nothing. We just dropped the bombs

What about a little something called "island hopping"? Wow, must have been a quality report to forget a massive fact like that one.

#234 eldad9   Join Date: Jun 2002 CAGiversary!   3958 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2004 - 01:20 AM

How is that racist?

And speaking of racism: since you haven't figured it out, here's a clue: the people with foreign accents you get when you call big companies' call centers - they actually don't live in America. That's why it's cheaper for companies to hire them. So your rant about how they shouldn't be here is just a little bit insane.

As for companies not employing them: would you pay a premium - say 25% - for the privilege of talking to somebody without an accent? If not enough people would, there's no reason for companies not to offshore these jobs.

#235 Dragonlordfrodo   Banned Banned   869 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Dragonlordfrodo

Posted 20 July 2004 - 01:20 AM

Type this into google

+"Laura Bush" +Accident +Kill

Watch all the sites pop up about it

#236 Dragonlordfrodo   Banned Banned   869 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Dragonlordfrodo

Posted 20 July 2004 - 01:26 AM

How is that racist?

And speaking of racism: since you haven't figured it out, here's a clue: the people with foreign accents you get when you call big companies' call centers - they actually don't live in America. That's why it's cheaper for companies to hire them. So your rant about how they shouldn't be here is just a little bit insane.

As for companies not employing them: would you pay a premium - say 25% - for the privilege of talking to somebody without an accent? If not enough people would, there's no reason for companies not to offshore these jobs.

I don't think saying Jackie Chan is a bad Actor is racist. The chinese people take offense to it though, because Jackie Chan is an actor that hit big in mainstream hollywood. It is like when Blacks are offended when you say OJ is guilty.

#237 evilmregg   drinks your milk shake. CAGiversary!   3519 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2004 - 01:35 AM

*Sigh* Every time I pop in on this thread, Dragonlordfrodo has gone just a little more bonkers. The whole thread lost any semblence of sanity long ago. Time for everyone to go back to talking about Circuit City or whatever and leave the politics to forums that aren't trolled by overweight, psychotic nerds.

#238 Ledhed   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9213 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2004 - 01:35 AM

Type this into google

+"Laura Bush" +Accident +Kill

Watch all the sites pop up about it

If it's on the interweb, it's gotta be true!!!

#239 x0thedeadzone0x   Spin till you're dizzy CAGiversary!   4841 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

x0thedeadzone0x

Posted 20 July 2004 - 03:25 AM

*Sigh* Every time I pop in on this thread, Dragonlordfrodo has gone just a little more bonkers. The whole thread lost any semblence of sanity long ago. Time for everyone to go back to talking about Circuit City or whatever and leave the politics to forums that aren't trolled by overweight, psychotic nerds.

:lol: Agreed.

#240 organicow   Old-School Cheapass CAGiversary!   2066 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2004 - 03:30 AM

:applause: Hell, I'll admit it: at first, this little turd really pissed me off. But now, I just have to check back in on this thread from time to time just for the entertainment value!! :lol:

DLF here's apparently got a big 'ol chip on his shoulder (to go with that small penis he mentions in his blog...), and i agree that he just can't stop diggin' himself deeper!!