50 Cent: Bulletproof $9.99 new/$7.99 used at Hastings

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
According to the flyer for this week, the only game that's on sale is 50 Cent: Bulletproof for $9.99 new/$7.99 used.

Side note.. is it worth buying for $7.99? I'm guessing not, but at that cheap, I may be unable to resist.

I dunno I diddn't find it *that* bad it was ok wasn't that good wasn't that great. Still Destroy All Humans is better IMO.

Too bad I don't have a Hastings near. For this price It would be worth the admission for a few laughs as I scream "G Unit!" in my apartment.

too bad i don't have a hastings near me...yea, there's one in my state, but i'm not driving more than 20 miles for this game, haha

i'd pick it up if i had a hastings. it may suck, but at one point, 50 was cool. plus it would be cool to have just to have.

damn homie, in high school you was the man, homie.
the fuck happened to you
i got the sickest vendetta when it come to the chedda
nigga you play wit my paper, you gonna meet my berretta
now shorty think i'ma sweat her...

i love that song

I played the demo version and was very disappointed. I'm not a huge 50 Cent fan, but he seemed to take pride in quality when it came to other marketing ventures. I've never seen so many flaws in a demo everything from poor camera, bad AI and sorry controls. The only thing that could make this playable is an invicibility code. It will be $4.99 soon enough at Hastings and that is when I will buy.

One of my friends rented this a while back. He hated it. I hated the five minutes I watched him play it.

[quote name='neudog'] The only thing that could make this playable is an invicibility code.[/QUOTE]
QFT
Worst.Rental.Ever
Neck and neck with Sonic Riders....and the copy I rented was glitched to hell.

[quote name='Awcrap']This is one of those games that I wouldn't have in my collection if they were offered for free.[/quote]

QFT.

Although the million + copies that this game sold proved that Fitty's got soo much marketing muscle that he could sell shit in a box and the kids would line up to buy it.... oh wait... he already did that. ;) It will be interesting to see how well the sequel sells. Cos over a million sold insures there will be a sequel. But out of those million + people who bought bulletproof, most of them must realize its a POS game. I wonder how many will line up to buy the sequel?

This reminds me of the kids that traded in five games and paid $25 to get NBA Ballers Phenom then came back yesterday because they didn't want it. Idiots will ALWAYS be wiling to buy a pointless sequel to a craptacular game.

[quote name='djkunai']This reminds me of the kids that traded in five games and paid $25 to get NBA Ballers Phenom then came back yesterday because they didn't want it. Idiots will ALWAYS be wiling to buy a pointless sequel to a craptacular game.[/QUOTE]

NBA Ballers = not a bad game

I wish there was a Hasting in my neck of the woods. This and Final Fight X are games I want to try but the themes always push me away.

So I bought three used copies (who cares if I hoard this shitty title) and traded two, along with my free copy of DarkWatch, and had enough to pay off the new Mario game coming out next week.

I kept the 3rd copy of Bulletproof. It's got to be worth a penny, right?

...right?

[quote name='Scorch']So I bought three used copies (who cares if I hoard this shitty title) and traded two, along with my free copy of DarkWatch, and had enough to pay off the new Mario game coming out next week.

I kept the 3rd copy of Bulletproof. It's got to be worth a penny, right?

...right?[/quote]

No I got one for free and I hate it I only played it once for like 5 minutes and turned it off after seeing how bad the game sucks. I cant even stand to look at the case

[quote name='Scorch']According to the flyer for this week, the only game that's on sale is 50 Cent: Bulletproof for $9.99 new/$7.99 used.

Side note.. is it worth buying for $7.99? I'm guessing not, but at that cheap, I may be unable to resist.[/quote]

Well, if you are a G-Unit fan, then yes it's worth it for all the bonus content (a ton of music and videos). If you aren't, then don't bother.

[quote name='Rozz']I wouldent want a product with that idiot 50 Cent as the main character.[/quote]

how would he have so much money if he wasn't business-smart? he's got to have some intelligence (business-wise at least)..maybe no book smarts though :lol:, but plenty of business-smarts

[quote name='swetooth9']i heard it was impossible to hit anyone with your bullets, is that true or do the reviewers just suck at aiming?[/QUOTE]

I haven't had too much of a problem. Most of my AI teammates do my work for me, actually. The only problem I have is with the camera. It's too close, I want to pull it back a bit. Other than that, not bad. It has some things that no other game has had, such as the option to "steal" from downed enemies, which gives you cash or credit cards.. dunno if you can use 'em later. You can also use people as hostages, and you can also use cover and push it around if it's mobile, such as a dumpster, then you can shove it around and whatnot.. i've only played it for a minute or two, so i'll post a bit more on it later, but so far, not bad. It reminds me a lot of Freedom Fighters, actually, which isn't a bad thing. Turning off the music and voices increased the enjoyment factor ten fold.

Sweet Im gonna have to go pick this bad boy up they have 13 copies left. And I know its a bad game but hey its somthing to trade it later when I went the new Mortal Kombat game

bread's done
Back