TimeSpliters: FP (PS2/Xbox), Tiger Woods (DS) (and more) cheap/freeship @ Amazon/TRU

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
:shipfree:, except where mentioned.

:ps2:PS2
TimeSplitters Future Perfect (PS2) $10
Def Jam Vendetta (PS2) $5.29
Star Wars Jedi Hunter Controller $3.98
Second Sight Bundle $5.29
MLB Slugfest 20-0[SIZE=-1]4 $5.29[/SIZE]
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory $15
We Love Katamari $20
The Getaway: Black Monday $12.50
Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter $5.29
Intec PS2 Glow Controller: Blue $5.29
Intec PS2 Glow Controller: Black $5.29
Wild Arms 3 $15
Juiced $15
WIRELESS COMBAT STICK $5.29

No free shipping
:
RYGAR:The Legendary Adventure $5.29
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City $10

:xbox:Xbox
TimeSplitters Future Perfect (Xbox) $10
King Kong $15
Destroy All Humans $14.96
Star Wars Jedi Hunter Controller $5.29
NBA Live 2004 $5.29
Xbox High Definition AV Pak (Intec) $7

No free shipping:
NBA Street V3 $7.49
Goldeneye $5.29

:gc:Gamecube
Star Fox Assualt $14.96
Donkey Konga 2 w/Bongos $37

:ds:DS
Tiger Woods (DS) $10
Meteos $22.50

:psp:PSP
PSP Car Adaptor $5.29
PSP Starter Kik $5.29

:gba:GBA
Dr. Mario / Puzzle League $20
Dynasty Warriors Advance $10
Yoshi Topsy-Turvy $15
Pong/Asteroids/Yar's/Milli/SBO/Llander $7.50
Madden NFL 2005 $7.50
Yu Yu Hakusho: Tournament Tactics $7.50
The Golden Nugget $5.29
Texas Hold 'Em $5.29
Tak 3: The Great Juju Challenge $10
GBA SP 10 Hour Battery: Cobalt $5.29
GBA Micro Sleeve $5.29
GBA Micro Sleeve - Leather $5.29

No free shipping:
Blackthorne $7.50

TV GAMES
Atari 2-Player Paddle Controller with 13 Games $10
Activision 10 in 1 $10
World Poker Tour $5.29
Arcade Legends Sega Genesis Vol 2 $8.75

Courtesy of the CAG-O-Matic

i'm in for timesplitters (xbox). i was just waiting for free ship so here i go.

now to convince the gf i need this...

YES timesplitters for xbox and it isn't 50 bucks! whenever I go look at B&M stores they always carry this for 50 bucks new and like 45 bucks used.

Thanks cheapy!

Def Jam Vendetta is good damn times IF you have at least 3 human players at the same time! Me and the boys used to play this almost every day after work, 3 way battles trying to score a pinfall were classic. The rest of the series since the original has sucked though... :(

I wish NBA Street 3 was BC on the 360.:cry:

grabbed timesplitters. also couldn't find it at target and have been waiting on this game to drop for quite some time. thanks cheapy.

ordered Second Sight and a coupla jedi controller fors PS2. thanks OP.

and i've won Future Perfect new for PS2 twice for $10 and $9 shipped on ebay.i'd order xbox if i had a working xbox.

TimeSplitters: FP rocks. The Single Player was really good, and the story was actually pretty funny. I never got to try out multiplayer but I hear it's good too.

ordered TimeSplitters:FP too, probably going to have enough CAG's getting the game to be able to play people online, even if there wasn't any.

What comes in the Second Sight bundle? I saw a bundle on Target's site that included Second Sight, Spy Hunter, and Myst 3: Exile...that would be pretty cool if that is what it is.

[quote name='mattstockton12']What comes in the Second Sight bundle? I saw a bundle on Target's site that included Second Sight, Spy Hunter, and Myst 3: Exile...that would be pretty cool if that is what it is.[/QUOTE]

Its a making of/interviews bonus DVD.

[quote name='mattstockton12']What comes in the Second Sight bundle? I saw a bundle on Target's site that included Second Sight, Spy Hunter, and Myst 3: Exile...that would be pretty cool if that is what it is.[/QUOTE]

Just a bonus "making of" dvd, I guess its a nice coaster, but isn't good for much else

TimeSplitters:FP sounds like a winner. What system is everyone picking it up for?

The Xbox sounds nice w/ 16 players online but the PS2 Widescreen feature sounds cool too.

Hey, guess what I just bought?

That's right, Timesplitters: Future Perfect for Xbox.

This thead rocks so hard.

Does the Second Sight Bundle come with the game and the bonus DVD, or is it just the bonus DVD? I read all of the posts, and got slightly confused as to what it actually includes (and Amazon's description isn't too helpful).

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='G33']Does the Second Sight Bundle come with the game and the bonus DVD, or is it just the bonus DVD? I read all of the posts, and got slightly confused as to what it actually includes (and Amazon's description isn't too helpful).

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

It's the game and the bonus DVD (I got one earlier).

[quote name='getmyrunon']Anyone have any reviews on the Wireless combat stick for ps2?[/QUOTE]

for under $6 shipped, how bad can it be?

[quote name='dinovelvet']Its a making of/interviews bonus DVD.[/quote]

Eh, yawn. Oh well, can't expect much for 5.29. I kept seeing the game for 10 dollars used and wanted to pick it up (I really enjoyed Psi-Ops) but couldn't bring myself to get it. Hard to pass it up in this case though..and Future Perfect was a no brainer.

In for Star Fox Assault. 15 shipped is a great price imho. Also, for those considering TS:FP...GET IT. really awesome fun game.

Justo rdered time splitters, except its bad timing. My 12 month subscription to xbox live jsut expired earlier this week...anyone know of deals on 12 month xbox live subs? cheapest i seen online is for at leat $50 for a starters kit. or even if possible have a 2 month trial code? thanks for your help

bread's done
Back