Why'd I lose posts?

I lost only around 20 but DZ was saying she lost alot and SP and BigNick lost posts too (hundreds).

Edit: sorry, missed those other replies.

[quote name='Wshakspear']off topic threads get deleted?[/quote]

Yah, sounds about right. I lost somewhere around 30, which would be a good guess as to how many times I posted in the OTTAOTT threads

Damn. My post count was around... 2400 and look at it now. I've lost about 1000 posts. Figuring that he did it for the database but, shouldn't we be able to keep our posts?

Without the Off-Topic Topics About Off-Topic Topics to keep me somewhat well behaved, I guess this means I'll have to go back to the days of flaming n00bs and stirring shit up in other people's threads now... :twisted: Oh well!

Even if he did get rid of the off-topics, shouldn't it have saved how many posts we had? I don't think that requires a lot of memory or anything.

Good thing I didn't post much in the old OTTs but still, I lost some. I wonder if CheapyD is aware of the adverse affects?

EDIT: You know the funny thing about this is earlier this evening I was 17th in total posts. Now I am 15th. :twisted:

.... this is sad... all the same people that flamed others for their post count threads are now making a thread complaining that their post counts have gone down...

[quote name='xzafixz'].... this is sad... all the same people that flamed others for their post count threads are now making a thread complaining that their post counts have gone down...[/quote]

Nice. Worthwhile contribution.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']someone should PM cheapyd about this loss of posts, WSB we should also revive our OFFICAL off topic[/quote]

x0thedeadzone0x and I have called a truce. For now.

[quote name='xzafixz'].... this is sad... all the same people that flamed others for their post count threads are now making a thread complaining that their post counts have gone down...[/quote]

It would've been easier for you just to post, "OMGWTF +1!!@!!"

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']someone should PM cheapyd about this loss of posts, WSB we should also revive our OFFICAL off topic[/quote]

x0thedeadzone0x and I have called a truce. For now.[/quote]

Truces are the best time to stab, stab, stab.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='xzafixz'].... this is sad... all the same people that flamed others for their post count threads are now making a thread complaining that their post counts have gone down...[/quote]

It would've been easier for you just to post, "OMGWTF +1!!@!!"[/quote]

Did WSB use any lube on you with that one?

I used to think that most people on this forum were okay, now i realize just how much of jackasses pretty much everyone is. In just a few months i've been on this site i saw it go from a fun loving community to a bunch of retards arguring over their post counts or flaming anyone that says ANYTHING just to get back at them. Wow.

wahh i want my posts back, *clears throat*, alright so I and many others obviously PMd cheapyd, now for the off topics, lets revive it, combine the WSB and x0thedeadzone0x topics into one.

So I wonder who the jerk is that decided that 7500 posts of off-topic off-topic off-topic was something to delete!

Cmon someone here owe up to it.

anyone want to guess who...

Jesus, I go away for a day, all hell breaks loose. I lost over 1000 posts. I was second highest, now I'm down to like 6th. That's really fucked up.

[quote name='Wshakspear']awww come on...no monkey WSB?[/quote]

I only bring my monkey out on special occasions. This is no such occasion.

[quote name='xzafixz']I used to think that most people on this forum were okay, now i realize just how much of jackasses pretty much everyone is. In just a few months i've been on this site i saw it go from a fun loving community to a bunch of retards arguring over their post counts or flaming anyone that says ANYTHING just to get back at them. Wow.[/quote]

^ But this is!

monkeylol.jpg

[quote name='xzafixz']I used to think that most people on this forum were okay, now i realize just how much of jackasses pretty much everyone is. In just a few months i've been on this site i saw it go from a fun loving community to a bunch of retards arguring over their post counts or flaming anyone that says ANYTHING just to get back at them. Wow.[/quote]

sounds like somebody is jealous....j/k, just trying to build back my post count.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Anonymous']scratch that.[/quote]

But it's not itchy.[/quote]

Do it!

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Anonymous']scratch that.[/quote]

Do it![/quote]

But I don't wanna. What if it gets infected?

checking, although i didn't really know my post count, except it was in the 750s

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='jmcc'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Anonymous']scratch that.[/quote]

Do it![/quote]

But I don't wanna. What if it gets infected?[/quote]

Are you a team player or not?!

bread's done
Back