- - - - -

Interesting EGM Rumors - Ninja Gaiden on PS3; Kingdom Hearts PSP

#1 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   67123 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 17 June 2006 - 03:36 AM

I kow there's a thread about the few could and do pertain to the Wii, but I figured the rest deserve to be mentioned, as well.

• An MMO Burnout - No platform specified.
  • Guitar Hero II to feature old school game music, such as the Mega Man theme and others.
  • Harmonix is also working on a game that makes Guitar Hero look like a one hit wonder. - A game where you can play as a band complete w/singing? - No console specified.
  • A Kingdom Hearts game in the works for the PSP, possibly with Pixar worlds?
  • Same old rumor: New PSP in the works.
  • Ninja Gaiden Black will appear on the PS3.
  • Battlefront will be making the jump to the next-gen minus Pandemic as the developer.
  • The MMO Auto Assault will make it's way onto the Xbox 360.

13th Annual CAG March Madness Tourney Signups Now Live Until 3/16!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Podcasts: Day 0 Update & Let's Weekend | Latest Videos: Personal & SmashPad

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki | My Super Mario Maker Profile

You read it. You can't unread it.

#2 Grave_Addiction   The Sega Nerd CAGiversary!   5849 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Grave_Addiction

Posted 17 June 2006 - 10:22 AM

I've heard bad things about Auto Assault, so it coming to the 360 is no big deal.
But the Harmonix game sounds interesting.

Follow me on Twitter @airforcewriter

Listen to The Bit Loaders Show here!

#3 seanr1221   :'( CAGiversary!   24429 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2006 - 01:46 PM

I don't care if the PS3 gets Ninja Gaiden games...as long as xbox still gets them ;)

seanr1221.png

#4 coolsteel   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5454 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2006 - 02:09 PM

I don't care if the PS3 gets Ninja Gaiden games...as long as xbox still gets them ;)

Agreed

#5 Greetard   Egotistical Prick CAGiversary!   2888 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2006 - 05:36 PM

Shit. If that Kingdom Hearts rumor is true, I'll have to break down and buy the PSP. Goddamn it.

Posted Image

#6 GuilewasNK   No gimmicks necessary. CAGiversary!   21267 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2006 - 05:42 PM

Likewise.

Posted Image

It is illegal to assault the internet. - Xi Yanchun

click for my list ---> Posted Image RPGS added!

#7 Strell   LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS! CAGiversary!   26583 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2006 - 05:58 PM

I really hope Kingdom Hearts gets whored out more. Really. I do. Because the game is so brilliant.

Really.

Really.

I want Kingdom Hearts Karts, Kingdom Hearts Party, and Kingdom Hearts Golfmania.

They could release it on pineapples and it would still be brilliant.

Reaaaaaaaally.

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#8 b3b0p   Where's r0ckst34dy? CAGiversary!   3654 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2006 - 06:07 PM

Kingdom Hearts and PSP!?!?

If this is true, if they never made another PSP game again I would be set for life.

#9 Chacrana   You wa Cock CAGiversary!   22669 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2006 - 07:24 PM

I'm gonna call BS on Ninja Gaiden. What's the practicality of porting a rerelease of an Xbox 1 game to the Playstation 3? You'd have to go through the entire game again and update all the graphics and add in more bonus stuff... all that work for a port? Unlikely.

it was probably in there because I'm a flaming homosexual.

#10 KaneRobot   The Profit$ of Doom CAGiversary!   10489 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2006 - 07:26 PM

• An MMO Burnout - No platform specified.

Sweet! It's the game no one was asking for!
Posted Image

#11 I AM WILLIAM H. MACY   William "Hog" Macy CAGiversary!   3539 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

I AM WILLIAM H. MACY

Posted 17 June 2006 - 07:30 PM

Sweet! It's the game no one was asking for!

EA probably was.

#12 Roufuss   is now a coupon CAGiversary!   21591 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2006 - 07:43 PM

I'm gonna call BS on Ninja Gaiden. What's the practicality of porting a rerelease of an Xbox 1 game to the Playstation 3? You'd have to go through the entire game again and update all the graphics and add in more bonus stuff... all that work for a port? Unlikely.

I wish they'd port it to PS2, to be honest.

It's the only game out of the entire Xbox library I want to play.

I called my lady friend last night and said my buddy had to beat off on my chest, she is kinda pissed at me, but it was the best idea I had all night, and I stand by it.

Posted Image

Guest_Apossum_*

Posted 17 June 2006 - 08:24 PM

Burnout MMO = wtf.

NGB on PS3 = lolz. of course, this means I'll be buying Ninja Gaiden for a 3rd time (if it has updated gameplay and graphics) when I finally get around to getting a PS3.

but these are all just rumors.