Tomb Raider Legend PSP $20 at Fry's

epobirs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Today's Fry's Electronics newspaper ad in the Los Angeles Times indicates Tomb Raider Legend for the PSP will have a promotional price of $19.99. The game is scheduled to be available in the stores on Thursday 6/22 by 4 PM.

No indication how long the price will last after that date.

SKU# 4884570

One of my online friends just told me he used the ad to pricematch the PS2 version of this for $19.99 at Wal-Mart, he said the ad said TOMB RIDER LEGEND $19.99 but didn't say what system it was for.

[quote name='sarausagi']One of my online friends just told me he used the ad to pricematch the PS2 version of this for $19.99 at Wal-Mart, he said the ad said TOMB RIDER LEGEND $19.99 but didn't say what system it was for.[/QUOTE]

True. I had to look up the SKU on Outpost.com to be sure which version it was. The PC version getting such a low promotional price seemed more likely but I couldn't recall if it was laready out. Turns out Fry's is being very generous on this one.

[quote name='Sk8erlink7']:shock:

There are no Fry's in my area. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Nor in mine, maybe someone can price match these for us on PS2?

Though I will try tonight, I've wanted to play it for a while and if I don't like it, should get me at least $25 used.

I wouldn't dare anyone
try to price match the 360 version..

[quote name='gizmogc']Really? I'll have to stop in then on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they'll let you camp out in the store for two days waiting for the product to show up. Best wait until Thurday.

Would anyone be willing to grab a copy for me and send it to me for maybe $25 or so shipped? Please PM me if you can help me out here.

[quote name='gizmogc']It comes out Thursday? The ads for Frys don't run like that. Its usually Friday-Mon, Tues-Thurs, right?[/QUOTE]

Not for new releases. As I mentioned above, the ad specifies instore availability to begin on 6-22 by 4 PM.

here's the ad from san jose mercury news

bread's done
Back