Lou-Dawg's Trade List: Morrowind GOTY Edition, Halo 2, more

Lou-Dawg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
MY UPDATED TRADELIST:

HAVE:

Xbox:
Morrowind GOTY Edition (used, good condition)
Halo 2 (used, good condition, trade only)
Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes (open but mint, from CC sale)*
Indigo Prophecy (open but mint, from CC sale)*
Far Cry Instincts (open but mint, from CC sale)*
Gun
Guilty Gear XX #Reload
Metal Slug 4 & 5

PS2:
Viewtiful Joe 2 (from TRU sale)
Killer 7 (near mint...from TRU sale)
Wild Arms 4 (unopened, trade only)
Eyetoy Groove bundle w/camera (factory sealed)
Eyetoy camera
Driver Parallel Lines
Mark Ecko's Getting Up Limited Edition
Ghost Recon 2
Capcom Classics Collection
Psychonauts
redoctane arcade stick

NDS:
Advance Wars DS

PSP:
Darkstalkers

GBA:
Tales of Phantasia

DC:
Sega Tennis 2K2 (used)
ChuChu Rocket (used)
Jet Grind Radio (used)
Marvel v Capcom 2 (used)

NES:
Final Fantasy (box, game, manual, map...game is mint, others are worn)

Other:
Titan Quest strategy guide (near mint, no shelf wear)

On Ebay:
Suikoden Tactics

WANT:

PS2:
We Love Katamari
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone (game only, you can keep the gun)
Any Light Gun game other than Vampire Night, TC3, and Dino Stalker
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Pop'n Music controller (lol)

Other:
Morrowind Prophecies Game of the Year Edition Official Strategy Guide

I have paypal too if you have something I want and I don't have something you want.

Open games have condition listed. PM me.

[quote name='nocturnalrebirth']What would you be willing to trade for halo 1? I'm looking for DS games[/quote]

Nah. Halo 1 and my used games are pretty much there for equalizers. Like if one side of a trade needed balancing. Do you have a trade list I could look over to see if we can figure something out?

[quote name='pimp tyranny']hey lou, interested in Metal Slug 4 and 5, i've got Karaoke Revolution with mic, but it's for xbox.[/quote]

Nah I really want the PS2 version because of all the followup titles. Your other package is in the mail though!

I have a mint/complete copy of Morrowind GOTY ed. I put about an hour into it before realizing that first person viewpoint RPGs are not for me. Are you only interested in factory sealed?

Edit: Wait, I think it's mint. I haven't looked at it in ages and need to double check when I get home.

[quote name='woobacca']I have a mint/complete copy of Morrowind GOTY ed. I put about an hour into it before realizing that first person viewpoint RPGs are not for me. Are you only interested in factory sealed?

Edit: Wait, I think it's mint. I haven't looked at it in ages and need to double check when I get home.[/quote]

Sealed is not important. I'll wait to hear back from you on its condition.

[quote name='-Phantom-']Please CML for...

NES:
Final Fantasy (box, game, manual, map...game is mint, others are worn)[/quote]

I'd love to make a trade for Final Fantasy, but I didn't see anything on your list I wanted :(

Update me if / when you have more stuff to trade.

-Lou

cml and collection link in sig for Indigo Prophecy (open but mint, from CC sale)*
and guilty gear for DS.

[quote name='rortiz79']cml and collection link in sig for Indigo Prophecy (open but mint, from CC sale)*
and guilty gear for DS.[/quote]

Sorry didn't see anything. $12's a steal though. I'll combine shipping too :) PM me if interested.

[quote name='Stealth_Duck']pmed for PS2 stick[/quote]

Thanks for the offer. I don't really need money that badly for the stick (since they are no longer manufactured, I could never replace it). However, if you have a trade list I'd be happy to see what you have for trade.

have or could get katamari, Radiata, TC:CZ, SFA, GaidenBlack, Elemental Gearbolt, and Morrowind Guide.
still looking to trade for stick. Lemme know what/how much you want.

I highly doubt I can compete with the fanatics over at SRK :roll:
But regardless, I now have copies of Crisis Zone and DinoStalkers that will be needing a home

[quote name='Stealth_Duck']I highly doubt I can compete with the fanatics over at SRK :roll:
But regardless, I now have copies of Crisis Zone and DinoStalkers that will be needing a home[/quote]

Of all my wants, Guncon games and the Morrowind Prophecies game guide are tops. The stick is already gone (shipped it off earlier today), but if you want to trade for other stuff, or if I could pay you, that would be great!

sorry about the wait, the guncon games were pending at the time(I now have them), and as soon as I'm done squeezing the gameplay out of them, I'd be glad to sell/trade them(CZ and dinostalkers). Should be in under 2 weeks. I'll look over your list again and figure out a decent trade in the meantime. Thanks

[quote name='Stealth_Duck']sorry about the wait, the guncon games were pending at the time(I now have them), and as soon as I'm done squeezing the gameplay out of them, I'd be glad to sell/trade them(CZ and dinostalkers). Should be in under 2 weeks. I'll look over your list again and figure out a decent trade in the meantime. Thanks[/quote]
Cool...I'll buy/trade them then.

bread's done
Back