Spain police send a message. Don't fuck with us.

[quote name='donssword']Awesome. Wish our police would kick some more ass old school.[/quote]

Don't I wish! Lawyers would have seen big $$$ if that were to happen here.

Whoa. He got fucked. Oh well should of known better to try to pull some shit like that off.

r1s3n

That was awesome. That's why I believe there's more violence in America, because people know they have to punish people themselves, because the police and justice system have been so weakened, and you know that people rarely get what they deserve.

uh.... he should've either asked for a more sturdy ride, or he should've hauled ass once he got on the motorcycle instead of joy riding down the street

The rest of the story, from the theatre of the mind:

Guy to police officers: "What the hell is this, a spanish inquisition?"

tt2.jpg

NOBODY EXPECTS A SPANISH INQUISITION!!

And now for something completely different. :)

Can we start doing that here? You know, you put that on TV 5 times you'll see a sharp reduction in a-holes doing stupid shiat if they think the cops would really mess them up like that.

Man, what a great episode Fox could have..... Cops: Spain.

[quote name='defender']sadly in the usa ....he would sue the cops and most likely win millions[/quote]

*wipes away a tear and salutes the flag* god bless america

Complete and total ownage! :twisted:

Anyway, if this would have happened in the good old USA, the guy could have sued for millions. But, I guess he got what he deserved!

no we cant bring this to the U.S. ... you must remember that the US already has cops that beat people for fun lol... if you tell them they can get rough with people like that, it'll be ugly.

It'll be like: 4 killed when their car went off a cliff...... after a police officer rammed the car for going 40 MPH in a 35 MPH zone.

wow, that was great. I hate people who take hostages. He's lucky the cops just didn't shoot him. At least with the crash he has a chance to live.

[quote name='KingDox']wow, that was great. I hate people who take hostages. He's lucky the cops just didn't shoot him. At least with the crash he has a chance to live.[/quote]
What would of been better is as he was flipping if they all of the cops unloaded their clips on him.

bread's done
Back