CAGschwag Store is Now Open! (New $10 off $25 Coupon)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
http://www.cafepress.com/cheapassgamer

New $10 off $25 coupon: DES132 (Exp. ?)
$5 off $20: SCROLLSUITED (Exp. 8/26)

Big thanks to WhipSmartBanky who designed all the images.
If you have any ideas for some CAG-related designs, please post here and we shall see if we can make it happen.
Here is a list of products that are available on CafePress

I know some of you may not like Cafe Press, but it's really the easiest way I can do this and I am all about "the easy". I've set the item markup to 10% which is pretty low compared to other stores on the CafePress marketplace.

You can find a permanent link to the store in the forum header:

Current images in use the CAGschwag store (from newest to oldest):

Very nice! Ask and you shall receive type thingy. Any chance we got some other colors coming? Either way, applause floats in your general direction guys. And special thanks to WhipSmartBanky for the elegantly simple designs :D Also, would it be possible to add "CheapAssGamer" somewhere on the back of the shirts? I'm looking at the black CAG shirt with Cheapy on top and would enjoy having that on the back. Not too big though.

EDIT
Just went through all of it and found there is more than the top pics...now I feel like an ass. :(

How about a design that says Fat Wallets are made by Cheapassgamers. :D Fatwallet people would be pissed. Also how about a simple design thats says Cheap Ass Gamer.

The old shirts are 99% gone. There may be a few stragglers left (at my parents house), but I think they are all Mediums. I'm sure CheapyMom will post here with the confirmation at some point.

I don't think Fat Wallet idea will fly, but a simple "Cheap Ass Gamer" will be in the works.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Awesome shirts. Might get a go fuck yourself if they come in other colors besides black. I have too many black shirts as it is.[/quote]As a matter fact, they do...and they have front and back images too (except the value T).

I'm pretty glad they have international shipping so I can order some for myself easily. I'm going to wait until Mrs. Cheapy gets home and see if she wants anything, like this:

65415621v5_240x240_F.jpg
65415621v5_240x240_B.jpg

Finally! I've been waiting for something like this to wear on "CAG runs." Thanks Cheapy! Also, are the hooded sweatshirts only available in Grey?

On another note, don't know if this would go well with everyone else, but these items (not the socks though) with CAG logos on it would be sweet as well for going to the gym and stuff like that (just a thought though).

[quote name='CheapyD']As a matter fact, they do...and they have front and back images too (except the value T).

I'm pretty glad they have international shipping so I can order some for myself easily. I'm going to wait until Mrs. Cheapy gets home and see if she wants anything, like this:

65415621v5_240x240_F.jpg
65415621v5_240x240_B.jpg
[/quote]

:rofl: That's awesome! Kinda sucks though, you want to get some from your girl, she pulls her pants down and yells "GO fuck YOURSELF!!!"

[quote name='CheapyD']
65415621v5_240x240_F.jpg
65415621v5_240x240_B.jpg
[/quote]

T-Backs FTW!!!

Seriously, though, I like, but am I the only one who prefers designs on the back of the shirt instead of the front? On the front, I'd prefer to see a smaller, over-the-pocket style logo with the main design on the back.

Other things:

Are polos not "cheapy" enough?

No wombat love?

I want to buy one a shirt and a hooded shirt with CAG on the front and Go fuck Yourself on the back, yet after months of never paying retail price, I'm not sure if I can bring myself to do it O_O

[quote name='gunm']Seriously, though, I like, but am I the only one who prefers designs on the back of the shirt instead of the front? On the front, I'd prefer to see a smaller, over-the-pocket style logo with the main design on the back.[/quote]
Added just for you:
http://www.cafepress.com/cheapassgamer/1616573

[quote name='gunm']
Are polos not "cheapy" enough?[/quote] Added just for you:
http://www.cafepress.com/cheapassgamer.65424863
http://www.cafepress.com/cheapassgamer.65425043

[quote name='gunm']
No wombat love?[/quote] Not yet, but I'd imagine there will be a CAGcast design at some point.

[quote name='Yusuke-Urameshi-']I want to buy one a shirt and a hooded shirt with CAG on the front and Go fuck Yourself on the back, yet after months of never paying retail price, I'm not sure if I can bring myself to do it O_O[/quote]
That's why the coupon is there! ;)

Awesome, definitely need to pick up a couple of things. We need a "Devil Customer" shirt though. Maybe a Cheapy with little horns and tinted red?

Maybe something along the lines of "Magazine Racks Beware" as well. :)

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Whatever happened to the old stock of original CAG shirts? Any of tose still lying around?[/quote]
[quote name='CheapyD']The old shirts are 99% gone. There may be a few stragglers left (at my parents house), but I think they are all Mediums. I'm sure CheapyMom will post here with the confirmation at some point.[/quote]
The remaining shirts are in our house in Florida and we're in NY now so I don't know for sure about the sizes. I think they're maybe 4 Mediums left.

Sweet, I'm going tp pick up a few Wombat T's. What, what do you mean there are no Wombat T's?

It should say "Because Sometimes Short and Furry are Good Things"

[quote name='starman9000']Any chance of legal troubles with the fuck?

How bout a shirt that says "blacklisted"[/quote]No chance of legal troubles, but there is a chance that CafePress will pull them anyway. I checked the trademark and copyright databases and it looks like we are in the clear, but that may not matter to CafePress.

Just to be safe, IF you really want one of those, I'd order them asap. I'm gonna order mine this morning.

[quote name='CheapyD']

Just to be safe, you really want one of those[/QUOTE]

Whoa, that is an effective use of subliminal salesmenship.

[quote name='starman9000']Whoa, that is an effective use of subliminal salesmenship.[/QUOTE]
LOL Clever, Cheapy is after his many months in land of the rising sun.

Cool, but I'll wait for something a bit thicker fabric wise and I want more color options. Also a "I am a full blooded nigger" shirt would be cool.

so when's the contest who looks the dorkiest in their CAG shirt?

Seriously though is there a chance there could be something with a say a smaller, less in your face "CAG"

Waiting for a "DA REALEST nigger" shirt.

Seconded on a "Devil Customer" shirt....Cheapy's head w/ horns yes, but the main attraction should be "Devil Customer" written on a yellow tag so it looks like a Best Buy logo. Maybe put the Cheapy-head over the "o" in customer. I'd buy one. Or three.

Heh, didn't expect this!

Three requests (dunno how feasible):

-A simple "CheapAssGamer" logo with just words, in the same font as this:
dis_hdr_logo.gif

but just the words "Cheap Ass Gamer" and no pictures.

-Same as above, but with "CAG".

-Black hats

Any chance that you could offer an alternate T-shirt with a picture of a scantily clad woman instead of a bald headed dude?

CAG needs Models! And Mars needs women!

Thanks, Cheapy. Very nice design. Good way to get more CAG member with all of us walking around with the shirt.

How about something like this:

On the front:
Cheap Ass Gamer

"Cheap video games, video game sales, and video game deals for your cheap ass"

on the back..

"I'm Cheapy D and I approve this message"

Very Nice I will be getting a Ringer Tee today and a hoddie later its too damn hot to think about a Hoddie right now.. Also an Idea on the Back of the Tees how about the URL?

[quote name='evilmax17']Three requests (dunno how feasible):

-A simple "CheapAssGamer" logo with just words, in the same font as this:
dis_hdr_logo.gif

but just the words "Cheap Ass Gamer" and no pictures.[/quote]I'm sure WSB can make that happen.

[quote name='evilmax17']
-Same as above, but with "CAG".[/quote] This isn't what you are looking for?
http://www.cafepress.com/cheapassgamer/1615670
Maybe you don't like the border?
[quote name='evilmax17']
-Black hats[/quote]I just added the black hats. They only have this model:
http://www.cafepress.com/cheapassgamer.65438332
http://www.cafepress.com/cheapassgamer.65437543
http://www.cafepress.com/cheapassgamer.65437879
http://www.cafepress.com/cheapassgamer.65438918

[quote name='Kfoster1979'].. Also an Idea on the Back of the Tees how about the URL?[/quote]
I'm not crazy about the idea of putting the URL on...it's hard to make it look "cool" and I question its value as advertising.
If someone really likes the shirt, maybe they will ask you where you got it, in which case they are more likely to remember than if they are just reading the URL...I'll think about it.

[quote name='CheapyD']Maybe you don't like the border?[/quote]
Yeah, that's what's throwing me off. It sort of gives me a fraternity or college vibe for some reason, but I'm not sure why. It seems like I've seen the border style before and often.

I'm just being picky though. :razz:

What about the original CAG T-Shirt Design? Any plans to make that shirt available again? I would have loved a white version of that.

There needs to be a Wombat design - preferrably his avatar since that's what I picture every time I hear his voice. :D

I'd also like to see one that says "Who's the bitch now?" or "Weak Sauce" in the CAG font.

Will we be getting some RoboCheapy love?

And for the "Video Game Consultant" shirt we were talking about earlier, what about a Bobblehead Cheapy image? If not for that shirt, I still think that if WSB could come up with Bobblehead Cheapy & Wombat images, I would buy it.

65394276v3_240x240_F.jpg

I don't know about you, but having Cheapy so close to my 'Happy Place' gives me cause for trepedation. I'm in for a long sleeve T though! Any chance they come in Black? If not, oh well. Thanks

bread's done
Back