CAGschwag Store is Now Open! (New $10 off $25 Coupon)

[quote name='CheapyD']New cafepress coupon: DES127 = $10 off a $25 order, expiration unknown.[/QUOTE]

I knew I was too lazy to order with the other coupon for a reason. :)

[quote name='CheapyD']New cafepress coupon: DES127 = $10 off a $25 order, expiration unknown.

EDIT: btw, I don't make up these coupons, they are from cafrepress and they just kind of appear...
Nice pic, KaneRobot...and nice "limited edition" black shaq-fu shirt ;)[/QUOTE]
And here I was gonna ask for another coupon since I missed the first deadline.

[quote name='botticus']Is there a chance of a black hoodie showing up at some point, or do I just go ahead and get a gray Devil Customer hoodie?[/quote]

Yeah, hopefully different colors will be available soon. I'd like to pick up a few of those CAGschwag items, but not in those colors.

I really don't know what items will be available in the future. I'd hope that a black hoodie would show up at some point, but who knows.

Sorry, I don't know about the mousepad either.
I'm moving this thread to the CAG Lifestyle & Off Topic forum where it will get more eyeballs.

EDIT: New YMMV design (with and without arrow):

[quote name='mr ryles']do the mouspads have that plastic top? I have had bad experiences with them and just perfer the cloth ones.[/quote]

According to the product description:
Keep your mouse rolling in style on our durable cloth top mousepad...

WSB should design a shirt with all of his different avatar pics on it with RoboCheapy and many of the others that I have seen through the years.

Also, Cheapyd should have a Contest where a few CAGs can win some of these items.

Devil Customer shirt should be here either today or tomorrow...I'll try to get a few pics at my nearby BB sometime this week.

Five hundred style points for anyone who can get a Best Buy store manager to be in a picture with them while wearing the shirt.

Got paid, so I plunked down the money for a Wombat shirt.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Says the DES127 coupon has already expired, what the fuck? I was in for 2 Go fuck Yourself shirts too. :([/QUOTE]
You kiddin me? Bah. Guess I'll wait for the next coupon for my Devil Customer hoodie.

Someone wear a devil customer shirt to Best Buy, while using multiple copies of the $5 off coupon to get free copies of Duel Masters, Rise of the Kasai, Jampacks, etc. And video tape it to show us. Please.
Edit: Someone needs to put this on a shirt
[quote name='evanft']
crabhur.jpg
[/quote]

My t-shirt and coaster came in today. Unlike I previously thought, I am definitely not a XXXL-size guy. 2X would've been better. Still, awesome stuff!

[quote name='Yusuke-Urameshi-']Someone wear a devil customer shirt to Best Buy, while using multiple copies of the $5 off coupon to get free copies of Duel Masters, Rise of the Kasai, Jampacks, etc. And video tape it to show us. Please.[/quote]
I did buy a Devil Customer shirt for the sole purpose of wearing it to BB. :D

I just thought about something: When MS comes out with the camera for Xbox 360 everybody that has some form of CAGschwag should but it in view so the world can see that you are associated with cheapassgamer.

Some novelty ideas to mull over:

-- Cartoon Cheapy gesturing towards cartoon Wombat with the caption "Say hello to my little friend." ... CAG logo beneath that

-- Cartoon Wombat climbing the Empire State Building like King Kong, swatting at planes with CAG logo

-- Cartoon Wombat with arms crossed and caption "I'm really running this show" with CAG logo

-- Cartoon Cheapy with arms crossed and caption "Wombat's really running this show" with CAG logo

-- "5277 4 LIFE" in gothic font with "WWW.CHEAPASSGAMER.COM" in much smaller gothic font beneath it

Just ordered the Devil Customer Hoodie. I'll wait till the girlfriend gets back into town and see if she wants something. I'll probably order the YMMV t-shirt and see if she wants something so that we can make it over $25 and get the $10 off. I can't wait to wear this one. I shop alot so the looks from store clerks is going to be priceless. I know some of them are going to get a good laugh.

I am just shocked that there's yet to be a shirt with both Cheapy and Wombat, like the CAGCast logo. One of those in black (as well of the return of the black Go fuck Yourself shirt) would have me ordering immediately. Any chance of seeing one of those?

Received my Devil Customer hoodie today, looks great!

Also received a coupon with the order, doesn't appear one-time use: AUG640 for $6 off your next purchase of $40 or more. Not sure how many people will spend $40 at once, but there you go.

[quote name='CheapyD']I really don't know what items will be available in the future. I'd hope that a black hoodie would show up at some point, but who knows.

Sorry, I don't know about the mousepad either.
I'm moving this thread to the CAG Lifestyle & Off Topic forum where it will get more eyeballs.

EDIT: New YMMV design (with and without arrow):
[/QUOTE]

best. shirt. ever.

[quote name='dooddude']why did they take down the black "go shaqfu yourself" shirts?[/quote]
In true CAG fashion, there had to be a limited-run collector's edition. :D

I was going to buy some shirts today but $40 is too much for me for two shirts, when are we going to see some more coupons the others have expired :(

I'm ordering some shirts for school but I'm not sure if the value ones are any comfortable

EDIT: Cheapy, could ya give us some new coupons? The other 2 expired

i have the "baseball jersey" go fuck yourself.. i love it.. one of my favorite shirts, its very high quality and is very confortable.. although i think the sizes run big, i haven't felt ripped off about it..

Really nice shirts! i might order a shirt.
what does the YMMV mean?

also good idea for shirt:
There you go...

How about a " My Mom and Dad fucked and all I got is this lousy onesy" ?
With the Shaq-Fu of course .

JK , I thought it would be funny to read though .

[quote name='Richlough']How about a " My Mom and Dad fucked and all I got is this lousy onesy" ?
With the Shaq-Fu of course .

JK , I thought it would be funny to read though .[/quote]

That's actually pretty funny. I'd buy one but I'd be embaressed to have my son wear it in public ;)

bread's done
Back