- - - - -

Super PAC-MAN Sweepstakes - Win a Super PAC-MAN 2006 VW Beetle!! - its a REAL car.

#1 brianmoy   Brian the best I can. CAGiversary!   2021 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 14 July 2006 - 04:04 PM

I got this in a Special Offer email from Namco. Download a game from Namco Mobile onto your Sprint phone and be entered for chance to win the 2006 VW Beetle w/ the Super PAC-MAN theme.

http://www.namcogame...er_PAC-MAN.html

The Super PAC-MAN car looks SO sweet. Dig those hubcaps. Whoever drives this around would be the master geek. :)

They also have a limited to 500 collectible PAC-MAN watch exclusively from clubNAMCO, but the price is like $129.

Posted Image
SUPER PAC-MAN™ ©1982, 2006 NBGI, All Rights Reserved.
“Volkswagen” and “New Beetle” are used with permission of Volkswagen of America, Inc.

#2 LonelyController   lonelycontroller.com CAGiversary!   4330 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

LonelyController

Posted 14 July 2006 - 04:13 PM

You can still enter without a phone:

Alternative Method of Entry: To enter without using a Sprint Nextel text messaging capable device, hand print your name, complete address (no P.O. Boxes), day and evening phone numbers, email address (if any), date of birth and “Super PAC-MAN” Sweepstakes on the a 3” X 5” piece of paper and send it in a hand-addressed, stamped envelope, to “Super PAC-MAN” Sweepstakes c/o Vibes Media P.O Box 3415, Chicago, IL 60654. You may also send a postcard. Each mail-in entry is worth the daily maximum of twenty-six entries.

All mail-in entries must be postmarked by July 31, 2006 and received by August 7, 2006 in order to be eligible.

#3 Plac1d   Bottoms up, Skeletor CAGiversary!   416 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 14 July 2006 - 04:14 PM

The alternate - alternate method to enter (whew):

Text message with the word “SUPER” from your handset to the short code “GAME” (4263). Limited to twenty-six entries per day per Sprint or Nextel device (if applicable) regardless of method or combination of methods of entry during the Sweepstakes period.

Good luck!

#4 brianmoy   Brian the best I can. CAGiversary!   2021 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 14 July 2006 - 04:55 PM

Ah, even better. Guess I'm too lazy to look at the fine print.

Alternative Method of Entry: To enter without using a Sprint Nextel text messaging capable device, hand print your name, complete address (no P.O. Boxes), day and evening phone numbers, email address (if any), date of birth and “Super PAC-MAN” Sweepstakes on the a 3” X 5” piece of paper and send it in a hand-addressed, stamped envelope, to “Super PAC-MAN” Sweepstakes c/o Vibes Media P.O Box 3415, Chicago, IL 60654. You may also send a postcard. Each mail-in entry is worth the daily maximum of twenty-six entries.

All mail-in entries must be postmarked by July 31, 2006 and received by August 7, 2006 in order to be eligible.

#5 hero101   FC3 US Navy CAGiversary!   4078 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 July 2006 - 06:24 PM

Thanks Brainmoy and Chakan. I guess I have to enter with a stamp and envelope.

#6 djkunai   Banned Banned   3092 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 July 2006 - 07:29 PM

So one postcard = 26 entries. Awesome.