Pikmin 2 $9.97 at Sears

ZForce

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
This was one of those Sears Grand stores, but they had Pikmin 2 for 9.97. It was labeled as such so I don't think this is YMMV, but I'm not sure if the different kinds of Sears stores have different prices. The copy I got wasn't labeled Player's Choice so it may be nice for those who don't want the yellow label.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Can anyone confirm this is the case for a regular's Sears?[/QUOTE]
I'm goin to the mall today, so hopefully they'll have it. With my luck, it'll still be $50 though :(

Last night I went to SEARS and saw various games on sale like:

Metal Gear acid PSP 17.89
ADvance Wars DS 17.89
Rainbow Six Lockdown XBOX 9.97

and I picked up the DOnkey Kong 2 Bongos Set w/game for 23 bucks. :applause:

My Sears had alot of games on sale.

Metriod Pinball $17.47
Metriod Prime Echoes $9.97
Pikmin 2 $9.97
Top Spin $9.97

alot more titles for PSP, DS, NGC, Xbox and PS2.

Picked up Metroid Prime 2, Sly Cooper and the Thevious Racconus, and Jak II for $9.97 each.
Unfortuately, no Pikmin 2. And God of War rung up at $19.99.

BTW, does anybody know what the price for Geist is?

ive been wanting pikmin 2 cheap for a long time now, unfortunately my sears had only like 6 games, all of which sucked :(

I went to Sears today, mine doesn't even sell videogames. Lame. Picked up some clearanced headphones for 5 bucks though to replace my falling apart ones. So I'm satisfied.

Hmm, I know one of the Sears by me sells games, may have to check this one out, thanks OP. The beauty of it this Sears is right next to TRU as well, AND both stores are usually pretty damn empty.

bread's done
Back