Join the Konami RPG Stars! Free RPG loot! (update: signed Kojima item available soon)

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Howdy everyone,

Konami has launched an RPG group where you can do challenges, post messages, level up, and get free RPG loot (art books, guides, games, etc)... kinda cheesy, but good if you're into this stuff:

http://www.konamistars.com/konamistars/index.html?fuseaction=tools.invlink&k=Ox1XH26StkmkIZtQ

That being said, if you do sign up, I'd appreciate you sticking my user name in the referral box (wampa8jedi)... if it's too much trouble or you want to use someone else, don't bother, but a big thanks to anyone who does :) Look forward to seeing you all around over there....

3/13 Edit: According to a recent news post, there will be a contest/challenge in the near future allowing you to win an item signed by Kojima as well as other cool stuff--check the site for more details.

General tips for getting points fast:

1) Sign up as a referral (should start you off with bonus points; use "wampa8jedi" if you can't think of anyone else ;) )

2) Click through all the old blog entries, 'watch' all the movies, vote in the current poll: that alone should net you somewhere around ~170 points, plus the bonus points you get for signing up as a referral.

3) To get more points, just quickly do one or two of the challenges (submit a photo of your Kojima collection, etc).

Sorry already signed up before you posted. :) If anyone wants to use my name (shipwreck) as the referral, feel free to do so. lol

I wouldnt mind getting some free stuff, but since i havent played any of those games i dont know how i would go about getting stars.

[quote name='shipwreck']Sorry already signed up before you posted. :) If anyone wants to use my name (shipwreck) as the referral, feel free to do so. lol[/QUOTE]

lol ;)

According to my brother who just signed up, he actually started off with more points than I did, and the only thing he did differently was sign up through a referral... there may very well be a point bonus on the sign up side, or maybe he's just clueless :)

[quote name='DeathDealer']I wouldnt mind getting some free stuff, but since i havent played any of those games i dont know how i would go about getting stars.[/QUOTE]

So far, you really wouldn't needed to have played anything by Konami to get points... maybe with the poll (only ten points), but you could just google that... really easy.

Thanks wampa8jedi! I signed up and used your name as a referral! This site looks sweet! If anyone wants to sign up under my name(sure I'll be the 3rd person in line but whatever) it's chewster777. Thanks!

Can you only view the stars you have in the activity report or is there another place you can see how many stars you have? I signed up under shipwreck as well. Nevermind, it says the amount of stars I have at the top of the page. My name there is sazabirules.

Thanks guys :) It really is a cool site, especially if you're like me and just have your eyes on grabbing an art book... cool stuff for fans of the games.

The Problem with these kind of Websites they always make their challanges lox points then I see people with like millions of points and I am like wondering HOW? like I always think their cheating.

Saw this in my inbox this morning and signed up just now. Looks like an alright place to hang around in.

Username is VK114 if anyone wants to add me as a referrer.

[quote name='Sejad']The Problem with these kind of Websites they always make their challanges lox points then I see people with like millions of points and I am like wondering HOW? like I always think their cheating.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it seems like you have to spam a gazillion websites getting referals just to get enough points for anything (at least as of right now). Out of 806 members (and counting), I'm guessing less than 10% will probably get something. There just isn't enough prizes to go around.

http://www.konamistars.com/konamistars/index.html?fuseaction=store.main

Got the email earlier today and signed up under myself before seeing this thread. I did see Kirin Lemon in the members list--how'd you get all those points?

Thanks to people who signed up under my name--if any of the challenges end up being team related, I'll do what I can for you all in return....

Also, it seems like the challenges get snapped up really quick, so it probably pays to do them as soon as they appear....

Heh, had my brother sign up under wampa, and I signed up under him. Thanks. And congrats for shooting up the point list. How'd you get up there so fast?

I just joined...........my username is Lucreazia if anyone wants to help. I signed up under shipwreak (first one I saw).

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Thanks to people who signed up under my name--if any of the challenges end up being team related, I'll do what I can for you all in return....

Also, it seems like the challenges get snapped up really quick, so it probably pays to do them as soon as they appear....[/quote]

Dude when did you sign up for this site like a while ago or recently vause people keep saying they just got their email now for this site??? how do you have 600 points????

Quest 03: Test Thy Knowledge

Due to a much higher demand for this site than expected, this challenge has closed much sooner than we anticipated. Please expect new challenges to appear in the coming days.

Damn, those 50 stars would of been useful.

So how long does it take for the website to reflect the stars you earned via inviting others?

I have invited two people and the stars have not yet been added.

Wish I saw this thread before signing up through e-mail from Konami yesterday. Anyway, signed up as ConsummateCanuck if anyone wants to use that.

bread's done
Back