Join the Konami RPG Stars! Free RPG loot! (update: signed Kojima item available soon)

[quote name='wbc1228']lol
it is funny that Konami screw up a question concerning their own history.[/QUOTE]

I too thought this was hilarious :D Would have been even better had the correct answer been one of the other choices...

I hope that they'll provide more info about the signed items soon--though I'm mainly after the artbooks, I'd love the chance to owned something signed by, for example, the Suikoden team... even if it's just a napkin ;)

signed up under shipwreck. I dont think Ill ever get enough stars for anything, but you never know. My referral name is darkrage if anybody would oblige.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']It's insane how far in first the lead guy is.... simply insane ;)[/quote]

i think he has his own fan site, hes getting refs off that

its ok, you'll still be able to get teh $250 gift Certficate

Superman :lol:

[quote name='idontknow69']i think he has his own fan site, hes getting refs off that

its ok, you'll still be able to get teh $250 gift Certficate

Superman :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and I mean it's clear from his posts that he really is a huge fan of the Suikoden series and honestly, that's the kind of person that SHOULD be in first place.

Anyone know the answer to the current trivia question? ;)

[quote name='wampa8jedi']

Anyone know the answer to the current trivia question? ;)[/quote]

Which Suikoden game did not feature a member of the Silverburg family?
Suko V

wikipedia really helps with the trivas

[quote name='arfin']Where do you go to answer the trivia questions?[/QUOTE]
Scroll down on the main page, the triva box is in the right column after the poll section.

[quote name='JustinJC']I signed up...

wampa8jedi, you've got quite a few stars now...2275

jeez... that's quite a few.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm quite thankful to all who signed up with my name...

It's become quite the chatty place over there though.

OK, now Wampa has a crapload of points, but nobody can get any prizes yet because they havent leveled up anybody past apprentice. This thing has been going for a couple weeks now at least, what the heck?

[quote name='darkrage']OK, now Wampa has a crapload of points, but nobody can get any prizes yet because they havent leveled up anybody past apprentice. This thing has been going for a couple weeks now at least, what the heck?[/quote]
1.gif
1. Apprentice
Everyone starts off here.

2.gif
2. Adventurer
You must be a member for at least 30 days, and have completed at least 2 challenges.

3.gif
3. Warrior
You must be a member for at least 90 days, and have completed at least 7 challenges. In addition, you must have recruited 1 member, sent 5 links, and made at least 25 posts in the message board.

4.gif
4. Hero
You must be a member for at least 180 days, and have completed at least 15 challenges. In addition, you must have recruited 3 members, sent 15 links, and made at least 75 posts in the message board.

5.gif
5. Star of Destiny
You must be a member for at least 300 days, and have completed at least 30 challenges. In addition, you must have recruited 7 members, sent 30 links, and made at least 150 posts in the message board.

its in the message boards

somebody please recruit me, i just need 1
Superman

[quote name='Moxio']Signed up under maniac42

I'm Moxio, if anyone would be so kind.[/quote]
I was so kind. If anyone would be interested in giving me some referral points, botticus is the name.

Looks like fun! I just signed up under wampa8jedi because he started the thread and brought this to my attention. If anyone else signs up and would return the favor, use CastleBravo is the referer name!

[quote name='KABUKISTAR']Me, too. You've got a racket going, wampa.[/QUOTE]

Cept I seem to be cursed by the system--for whatever reason, I leveled up one day later than everyone else, and missed out on the art book :( Somebody's out to get me....

trunks--that looks like a cool .hack site; if I join, I'll be sure to refer you!

Anyone know the answer to the current trivia? ;)

I just joined, looks like it'll be cool to check out... but I'll probably be too far behind everyone to get anything lol!

Oogyboogawa if anyone wants to sign up under me...

bread's done
Back