Join the Konami RPG Stars! Free RPG loot! (update: signed Kojima item available soon)

This sucks, I doubt I'll be able to get anything by the time I can level-up :/. I really want that damn imported art book.

[quote name='Dkellar']This sucks, I doubt I'll be able to get anything by the time I can level-up :/. I really want that damn imported art book.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be totally discouraged--already, many of the original members are no longer even logging in (least as far as I can tell), and they're supposed to be adding more prizes as time goes on.

[quote name='idontknow69']Golden Emperor[/QUOTE]

Have any CAGs submitted any good art work? I can't draw worth squat, but I figure some of us must be able to...

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Thanks :)

Have any CAGs submitted any good art work? I can't draw worth squat, but I figure some of us must be able to...[/quote]
I plan on submitting my picture sometime tonight. I think I'm definitely up there art wise.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']That's amazing--I couldn't do something a hundreth of that quality! Gave you a five star rating :)[/quote]

Aww, thank you so much!

[quote name='v0yce']I did.

http://www.konamistars.com/konamist...llenges.gallerydetail&id=3126&challenge_id=10

I signed up under your name way back when by the way. You've got to bring one of those big prizes home for us CheapAssers. But that Melanchthon guy is running away with it.:headache:[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it--he runs two different Suikoden fan sites or something like that, so of course he's got boatloads of fans...

The biggest problem I have right now is a lack of challenges--hasn't been a new one in days, and I'm going to need them if I ever want to have a chance of getting any of the bigger items.

Snazzy art BTW :)

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Anyone still doing this thing?[/quote]
I still visit this and the .hack one, but they aren't updated frequently and there aren't a lot of opportunities to get points.

I actually used my points at Konami this morning for the Art of Suikoden V mini art book. I figured what the hell, don't really want much else on the list, or probably will never reach status to acquire anything higher up.

[quote name='idontknow69']lots of people lost stars, i haven;t recruited any yet LOL
he hasn;t updated in a while :|[/QUOTE]

What do you mean lost stars? Are they going through accounts and just stripping stars for inactive accounts? That's crazy...

[quote name='idontknow69']yeah, for refs that remained inactive
people said they lost all the points for reffering and then some[/QUOTE]

Geez, I just saw the posts on that over on the boards... that's crazy....

In other news though, it might be very easy to get an art book now... Think I'm going to amend the first post.

Sign up with Blade as your referrer and you get 500 points automatically. They like me a lot there.

i just did it, if anyone wants to reffer a fresher name use Spincut

it's easy to remember and....you know....just do it

I just received my Suikoden V art book today and what did I find packed in? A limited edition Sountrack CD!!!!

HELL YEAH!!!

Thanks OP- this will be great for my game music collection...

i got skipped awhile ago -,-....

my name is canvasch and i've been pretty active on there since i signed up 2 months ago.. it's a pretty cool place actually, hell check out my avatar for their forums.... by the way... that's the konami logo... heh

please use me as your refferal, my name is canvasch

[quote name='ihadFG']signed up under jkustes

my referral name is ihadFG[/QUOTE]

Well thnak you. Let me helpo you get some stars by giving you the answers to the trivia:
What is the official release date for Lunar Knights?
3. February 6

[quote name='eau']Are they still doing the Suikoden V artbook? What other freebies are available for minimum efforts?[/QUOTE]

They've taken down a lot of the cheaper items, but according to the boards over there, they'll probably be putting up a slew of new items in the next few weeks.... This is a good time to sign up though, as they just put up three new challenges all at once.

[quote name='canvasch']thanks alot idontknow69...
....btw.. i'm still looking for a refferal..
username: canvasch
thanks 1 :p[/quote]

It would probably help if you weren't so pushy about getting said referral.

bread's done
Back