Real Hitman Service...website...wow...

swetooth9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
i googled hitman for the hitman blood money demo and found this

http://hitman.us/

anyone think this is real?

i personally dont think so, but at least the descriptions gave an interesting read...the testimonials really give it away though haha

Q: Do you use dumdum bullets?
A: No! Those are prohibited by law.

:rofl:

Its pretty obvious that its a fake site.
Found something even better:
When you have to have it done clean!

Greatest Hits
Top 10 List -- according to newspaper coverage

1 -- Shrunken Head Identified as That of a Corporate Big Wig

2 -- Unidentified Human Remains Found in Can of Dog Food

3 -- Olympic Medallist Dies in Failed Suicide Attempt

4 -- Used-car Dealer Drowns in Public Restroom

5 -- Prominent Local Politician Dies in a Whorehouse

6 -- Parachutist Falls to his Death as Chute Fails to Open

7 -- Chef Found Roasted (With Stuffing) Inside Own Oven

8 -- Rapist Released on a Technicality Found Technically Dead

9 -- Surgeon Dies in Apparent Self-surgery Attempt

10 -- Poet Commits Suicide by Firing Two Rounds into Own Head

[quote name='6669']If it was real, then as soon as you placed an order, the cops would be knocking on your door.[/QUOTE]

Better be with the body of the person I hired them to kill or else I would demand a refund@!!

[quote name='6669']If it was real, then as soon as you placed an order, the cops would be knocking on your door.[/quote]
yea that's what i was thinking...a set up by the gov to see if anybody places an order :lol:

who places an order for a hit over the internet? haha

Q: Can I come and watch?
A:
There are better ways than that. It is simpler if you just swallow pills. Less painful, and an overall more pleasant experience.

:lol:

[quote name='swetooth9']yea that's what i was thinking...a set up by the gov to see if anybody places an order :lol:

who places an order for a hit over the internet? haha[/quote]

america is getting lazier by the minute...
go to school online
shop online
order pizza online
hire a hit online
whats next...
making babies online...oh wait...something similar already exists...order a bride online
:lol:

It makes for some good reading. I did enjoy some of the testimonials.

"I had this huge crush on this girl. There was only one problem: her boyfriend. So, I contacted HITMAN and problem was quickly solved. The doctors said that they did everything they could, but that they didn't catch his sudden illness on time, and that it was simply too late to make arrangements for a liver transplant. I was there to console the girl through her hard times. We've been happily married ever since."
T.B. -- Former Student

The FAQ is kinda funny too.

Q: What happens if I change my mind after I've already sent my deposit?
A:
Your deposit is a commitment... to pay-out the remaining balance. Should you fail to settle your outstanding balance by the agreed-upon time, we carry out a second hit, free of charge.

Too bad they charge 50 grand a hit. There is a huge need for a Cheap Ass Hitman site.

It's fake, but my friends dad has used a hitman and knows hitmen. He's also shot someone and has tons and tons of guns and grenades and stuff. He's not in jail or anything so yeah...We always tried to get him to steal us some flash grenades...Those would own

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']It's fake, but my friends dad has used a hitman and knows hitmen. He's also shot someone and has tons and tons of guns and grenades and stuff. He's not in jail or anything so yeah...We always tried to get him to steal us some flash grenades...Those would own[/quote]

That's a cool dad...or something. Actually no.

There's an ebaums world ad on every page of theirs.....it's a joke site. If you use the internet to order an actual hit then you are just dumb.

Hitmen are supposed to be professionals right. No discretion, they get a job, they do it right?

So what happens if you hire a hitman to kill himself?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Hitmen are supposed to be professionals right. No discretion, they get a job, they do it right?

So what happens if you hire a hitman to kill himself?[/quote]

well they analyze the hit before accepting the job, so...

bread's done
Back