Not open for further replies.

Kayden

Banned
CRT1.png
CRT2.png
CRT3.png
CRT4.png
CRT5.png

I fucking hate this...I bought a fucking 1600 point XBL card, and when I go to scratch it off, half the fcuking numbers scratch off too. So now I'm playing guess and check trying to get these things right. I have no fucking clue what to do.

[quote name='karsh']I fucking hate this...I bought a fucking 1600 point XBL card, and when I go to scratch it off, half the fcuking numbers scratch off too. So now I'm playing guess and check trying to get these things right. I have no fucking clue what to do.[/QUOTE]

use your time machine to go back in time and try it again.

I'm not really into wrestling to speak of, but even I can't help but be impressed at someone moonsaulting off of a fat guy in the crowd.

Microsoft told me to go back to Best Buy tomorrow and have them give me a new card. Hopefully that'll work, though I don't really want to go back to Best Buy tomorrow.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Almost done with House season one ... now I need season two. Good thing it comes out in 2 1/2 weeks. :lol:[/quote]

Cool I want to see the first season of House I missed the first season of house and I caught on during the start of the 2nd season. What is the first episode anyways? :bomb:

Gah, I'm stuck over at my parents house for at least the next 20 mins. Having to reinstall her printer as the scanner in it has stopped working. Trying the uninstall and reinstall thing...

Sweet, its at 96%, hopefully won't be much longer

It feels like I've been playing DQVIII forever. As a good as it is, I can't wait till I'm done with it so I can move onto something else.

How does a person manage to get on the internet and not know about Google after several weeks?

[quote name='jmcc']How does a person manage to get on the internet and not know about Google after several weeks?[/quote]

:whistle2:#:shock::shock::shame:

On another note. Just got back from my parents. Couldn't get the damn all in one printer to scan. It used to when she got it. Whatever. Time to sit back and enjoy some Vault and whiskey. God this stuff goes great together!

Let it be known that I'm declaring shenanigans on King Sprout. Where's Officer Shrikebrady?

I like how a blonde haired, blue eyed white guy punches out a black guy in the intro to Street Fighter II...

[quote name='jmcc']Let it be known that I'm declaring shenanigans on King Sprout. Where's Officer Shrikebrady?[/QUOTE]

You can't just run around declaring shenanigans all willy nilly.;)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']You can't just run around declaring shenanigans all willy nilly.;)[/quote]

After two temp bans, you'd think he got the point, but I guess not. If he gets banned again, it better be permanent...

I don't even hit the ignore button and I don't notice him. I guess I must be immune.

Also I think I am going to get my textbooks tomorrow. Tax free holiday and cheap books FTW. If my political science book is cheap I could walk away spending less than 300 for 5 classes (one class only requires one book and it only costs 4 bucks, two others require 3 books but almost all are less than 15 used). It really seems like the lower the level as far as class goes the more expensive the book (retaking ad. elem. spanish after not taking a spanish class for 3 years and the book package is 160).

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I don't even hit the ignore button and I don't notice him. I guess I must be immune.

Also I think I am going to get my textbooks tomorrow. Tax free holiday and cheap books FTW. If my political science book is cheap I could walk away spending less than 300 for 5 classes (one class only requires one book and it only costs 4 bucks, two others require 3 books but almost all are less than 15 used).[/QUOTE]I hope you're not planning on buying any books through some kind of "school" style "store."

[quote name='jmcc']I hope you're not planning on buying any books through some kind of "school" style "store."[/QUOTE]

Most of them are so cheap that after shipping and the hassle it probably would not be worth it. I will look anyways though. I wish NCSU was like app. where all you do is rent out the books for the semester (don't pay anything unless you lose them).

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Bangai-O...what the fuck? :lol: The control scheme seems a little messed up.[/QUOTE] I haven't played in a while, how exactly is it "messed up"?

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Casey, out of curiousity, is that a nation wide thing or is it just VA NC?? As I only know of it happening here and in NC[/QUOTE]

I know tax free weekend is happening in sc as well. Don't know about VA though.

And jmcc thanks for reminding me to look around. I will probably nab 2 or three books off of half.com since a couple are a lot cheaper. Most though are right around the same price.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I haven't played in a while, how exactly is it "messed up"?[/quote]
At least the original control scheme where you only shoot the way you're facing instead of the ABXY scheme where the face buttons are where you can aim. Plus, the efficient way seems to be to use the D-pad and analog stick together for an odd way to hold it. The bosses seem too easy to figure out, as I just get next to them shoot straight at them while they shoot their scatter shot constantly, where I stop the ones that would be coming at me by shooting straight at him. Takes some of the fun out of it.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I know tax free weekend is happening in sc as well. Don't know about VA though.

And jmcc thanks for reminding me to look around. I will probably nab 2 or three books off of half.com since a couple are a lot cheaper. Most though are right around the same price.[/quote]

Yeah, its happening in VA. I was in Walmart at about 11:30pm Thur night, and people were filling up carts for when it started at 12:01am Fri. At my local mall, they have it all over the place. I'm so fucking glad that I no longewr work at Office Max. I thought Labor Day weekend was bad (as schools here start the day after Labor Day)!!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I know tax free weekend is happening in sc as well. Don't know about VA though.

And jmcc thanks for reminding me to look around. I will probably nab 2 or three books off of half.com since a couple are a lot cheaper. Most though are right around the same price.[/QUOTE]Hells yeah. Half has my hook-up, too.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']At least the original control scheme where you only shoot the way you're facing instead of the ABXY scheme where the face buttons are where you can aim. Plus, the efficient way seems to be to use the D-pad and analog stick together for an odd way to hold it. The bosses seem too easy to figure out, as I just get next to them shoot straight at them while they shoot their scatter shot constantly, where I stop the ones that would be coming at me by shooting straight at him. Takes some of the fun out of it.[/QUOTE] Ah, I remember now. I'm pretty sure I used the ABXY scheme. :lol:

This $15 360 hard drive mistake in Sears ad is really bringing out the best CAG has to offer... it's amazing to read this thread to see just how the community has become nothing but a mirror of Fatwallet in a short amount of time.

I'm surprised the morality police haven't swept down on the thread yet.

I just saw Jason Hall on Gamehead (impact is over and I have not changed the channel) and now I am wondering when we will see something new from monolith. I keep hoping that they are working on a new NOLF game.

[quote name='Trakan']Audioslave has a new album coming out? Cool.[/quote]
Yep, can't wait for it. I found out about it when they got one of their new singles on Madden 07.

[quote name='Trakan']Audioslave has a new album coming out? Cool.[/QUOTE]

I heard that they are breaking up because Cornell wants a solo career.

[quote name='Trakan']Audioslave has a new album coming out? Cool.[/quote]

I liked Rage Against the Machine and fucking love Soundgarden. But I honestly can't fucking stand Audioslave.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I liked Rage Against the Machine and fucking love Soundgarden. But I honestly can't fucking stand Audioslave.[/quote]

Shut up, fag.

I finally got a new phone today. After a year and a half, my Motorola V220 would constantly drop calls, and would take about 2-3 min for anything to appear on the screen when I opened it.

I upgraded to a black razr. Cost me 100.00 but I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back