Ron OTT's Doodlepost

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='6669']The party I went to tonight got busted, so now I'm back home and on CAG :([/QUOTE]Busted?

[quote name='jmcc']Busted?[/QUOTE]
The cops showed up and made us all either go home, or go to jail. I chose to go home ;)

[quote name='6669']The cops showed up and made us all either go home, or go to jail. I chose to go home ;)[/QUOTE]Well, Halloween is coming up. The neighbors who squealed on your shindig should pay.

How come they don't have parties like the ones they had on the '60s episodes of Dragnet anymore?

... or did those never really happen?

[quote name='jmcc']Well, Halloween is coming up. The neighbors who squealed on your shindig should pay.[/QUOTE]
Supposedly, a bunch of cars came speeding to the party and the cop just followed them. He said he waited for backup before he and the other pigs stormed the house. At least that's what the cop told me. He could be protecting the neighbors though.
Besides, MIP is just a misdemeanor anyways, and we cant go to jail (just juvy). The older (>21) people where stuck there. I dont know what happened to them, but I didn't know them that well anyway.

[quote name='6669']The party I went to tonight got busted, so now I'm back home and on CAG :([/quote]

Speaking of bust... :drool:

:lol:

[quote name='Brak']How come they don't have parties like the ones they had on the '60s episodes of Dragnet anymore?

... or did those never really happen?[/QUOTE]
IDK, what were they like?

[quote name='Brak']How come they don't have parties like the ones they had on the '60s episodes of Dragnet anymore?

... or did those never really happen?[/quote]

They happen, you just don't know about them.

[quote name='Kayden']Speaking of bust... :drool:

:lol:[/QUOTE]
Not again....... :lol:
You make me not wanna post in the OTT when I've been drinking. Come to think of it, I ONLY post in the OTT when I've been drinking :D

[quote name='6669']IDK, what were they like?[/QUOTE]Mostly just a lot of California Cheeseburgers.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And they're only getting worse. :cry:[/QUOTE]
I never liked Audio-gay-ve. I like Rage and I love Soundgarden, but not together.

What the hell ever happened to Zack de la Rocha's solo album? It had several big producers attached to it at several points, yet nothing's materialized.

[quote name='jmcc']What the hell ever happened to Zack de la Rocha's solo album? It had several big producers attached to it at several points, yet nothing's materialized.[/QUOTE]
I was playing GTA:SA today and wondering the same thing. Knowing him, he probably had a lot of politic stuff in his lyrics, which can turn some people off.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And they're only getting worse. :cry:[/quote]

Is such a thing posible? :hot:

Is there new single shitty? I'm vaguely aware its out, but have yet to hear it.

6669- Oh come now, you're getting off easy (... ... ;) ) Er... that is to say, its all fun and games. If I were really a horny creep I'd be PMing you. Just ask Subby. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']Is such a thing posible? :hot:

Is there new single shitty? I'm vaguely aware its out, but have yet to hear it.

6669- Oh come now, you're getting off easy (... ... ;) ) Er... that is to say, its all fun and games. If I were really a horny creep I'd be PMing you. Just ask Subby. :lol:[/QUOTE]
*checks PM box*
Yeah, I've always thought of it that way. I used to post at another site where I was dumb enough to post my pic, and I got PMs like that all the time :puke:

[quote name='6669']*checks PM box*
Yeah, I've always thought of it that way. I used to post at another site where I was dumb enough to post my pic, and I got PMs like that all the time :puke:[/quote]

:whistle2:s pics? :bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='6669']I was playing GTA:SA today and wondering the same thing. Knowing him, he probably had a lot of politic stuff in his lyrics, which can turn some people off.[/QUOTE]Possibly, but two of the mentioned producers were DJ Shadow and Trent Reznor. Reznor's not afraid of lyrical content and DJ Shadow's latest album proves he's not worried about controversy either.

[quote name='Kayden']:whistle2:s pics? :bouncy::bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I learn from my mistakes ;)

[quote name='jmcc']Possibly, but two of the mentioned producers were DJ Shadow and Trent Reznor. Reznor's not afraid of lyrical content and DJ Shadow's latest album proves he's not worried about controversy either.[/QUOTE]
I guess his solo album will come out the same day the new Guns N Roses album does.

[quote name='jmcc']Is there any way to use a wired 360 controller on the Xbox?[/QUOTE]
I read on here somewhere that the ports are different, so no.

[quote name='6669']I read on here somewhere that the ports are different, so no.[/QUOTE]The 360 controller works as a standard USB device out of the box. The Xbox controller did too, if you spliced a USB end on either by rewiring or dongle, so it's reasonable to assume that if you can get the plugs matching, the 360 controller should work like a standard Xbox controller. I just wonder if anyone's tried it yet. I don't want to go back to the black/white button placement if I can use the superior 360 shoulder layout instead.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And they're only getting worse. :cry:[/quote]
Things never change. ;)

Both albums were great, but I'd never expect anyone here to like them as with anything else I like. :D

Hah I saw that Roufuss. It just got locked out of nowhere. Oh and sorry I didn't get your message earlier. My sister turned my 360 on by accident, I actually wasn't home.

And yes, I am a big fan of Audioslave, so go ahead, throw things at me.

You can listen to the new single on their website. Maybe that's old news, I don't know.

It's aight.

[quote name='seanr1221']Hah I saw that Roufuss. It just got locked out of nowhere. Oh and sorry I didn't get your message earlier. My sister turned my 360 on by accident, I actually wasn't home.
[/QUOTE]

It's cool... I finally got SF 2 on Live.

I had to turn my damn brightness setting up to play Burnout Revenge, too, how annoying is that? Gamespot even noted in their review the game seemed too dark on some setups.

[quote name='Trakan']You can listen to the new single on their website. Maybe that's old news, I don't know.

It's aight.[/QUOTE]

The Fire song or whatever? I heard it on the radio, kinda had a catchy beat to me.

I'd be up for some games of Street Fighter in a lil bit. I just want to find a program that lets me use my own pictures for my new Razr's backround, and whatever song I want for the ring tone.

[quote name='seanr1221']I'd be up for some games of Street Fighter in a lil bit. I just want to find a program that lets me use my own pictures for my new Razr's backround, and whatever song I want for the ring tone.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to bed soon... I don't get why people bitched about the controls, it works fine on an analog stick.

I'm thinking of taking the DoA 4 stick back to Gamestop for a return.

Well then we can just play tomorrow sometime.

Hey, if someone posted Motorola phone tools that would let me do what I was talking about I'd be forever greatful.

[quote name='seanr1221']Hah I saw that Roufuss. It just got locked out of nowhere. Oh and sorry I didn't get your message earlier. My sister turned my 360 on by accident, I actually wasn't home.

And yes, I am a big fan of Audioslave, so go ahead, throw things at me.[/QUOTE]
*throws a fish...

aww... now it's no fun :cry:

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']*throws a fish...

aww... now it's no fun :cry:[/QUOTE]

I don't mind!

*throws a flower pot dead rising style*

[quote name='JimmieMac']Shut up, fag.[/quote]

Sorry if I think that Audioslave doesn't, and probably won't, measure up to anything of what they're original bands did...asswipe

What's the max number of characters for a custom license plate? I'm thinking of getting one that says "PARANOIA", but I think that's too many letters.

[quote name='SMMM']What's the max number of characters for a custom license plate? I'm thinking of getting one that says "PARANOIA", but I think that's too many letters.[/quote]

Depends on the state you live...

I don't think I've laughed as hard as I have while watching the 40 Year Old Virgin. Jesus Christ, I'm laughing myself sober watching this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriouslt need this on DVD!

I just got home and I am supposed to wake up in 2 hours and 40 minutes to help my brother move his family for easily the 5th time in a year. I put a post it note on my door that says "I'll tell you this now...I'm not going to be happy." So maybe they won't evey try to wake me up but if they do, I think I'm just not getting up. fuck them.

Oh yeah! So I go with a friend of mine to Walmart to trade in 2 games he got from the CC sale after the glitch died. He had Harry Potter and Half Life 2. At the first walmart, we get there, stand in line and she says "We don't give gift cards so you'll have to exchange it for something else." - "Does it have to be these two games?" - "No. It can be anything." - "...So isn't that the same as store credit." - "Well...no..." So we just go get another game, and come to exchange it. They fuck up the prices big time and we yell at them for 15 minutes just so we can go grab another cd, stand in line for the 4th time and then have them change what they said again. So at this point I shout "Well fuck it! This is the 4th time we've stood in line and the 3rd time you changed the price. So give me a fucking number I can call to complain, ring up my shit and lets go!" to which they complied. We take our new game and cd 3 miles to a different walmart, stand in line once, they give us a gift card with 10 dollars more than we thought possible somehow and we walk out in under 5 minutes. My friend was more than satisfied with his 42 dollar profit but I said "Oh no, I'm not done." We go back to the initial walmart, I walk right up to the lady I yelled at and say "Can you tell me how much is on this." She scans it and it says like 52.14 and I say "I thought you didn't give gift cards with no receipts?" "Yeah because we just took what we got here to another walmart and got this card with that." Great times @ WallyMart

Somehow, I didn't feel "asleep" at any point last night, though I was in bed for almost 8 hours. I'm not too tired now though, so whatev. [quote name='6669']Damn, I loved that one song he did solo (that I cant remember the name of).[/QUOTE] "Can't Change Me"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back