Ron OTT's Doodlepost

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='flowery']Just saw A Scanner Darkly. I was impressed and want to read the book now. I loved Rory Cochrane and Woody. I thought the whole cast done well. I can't wait for the DVD.[/quote]
I need to go back and see it a second time, when I can find some time to do so.

[quote name='shrike4242']I need to go back and see it a second time, when I can find some time to do so.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they just released it at a better theater here. I might go see it again before I move back to college since I have no idea when it will be on DVD.

[quote name='flowery']Yeah they just released it at a better theater here might go see it again before I move back to college since I have no idea when it will be on DVD.[/quote]
When I saw it was when we had the nasty batch of thunderstorms that ran through here a couple weeks ago, so there were a few issues with the sound and power, so I missed a tiny little bit of it.

[quote name='flowery']Yeah they just released it at a better theater here. I might go see it again before I move back to college since I have no idea when it will be on DVD.[/QUOTE]
They'll have it on DVD within 6 months. Just look at the Aristocrats...

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Hate Tom Goes to the Mayor soooo much. :whistle2:#:roll::D[/QUOTE]But that's because you're too dumb to get it. Robot Chicken is just fucking awful.

Second'd :bomb:

I hate it so much, I got rid of cable so I couldn't accidentally flip to it.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Hate Tom Goes to the Mayor soooo much. :whistle2:#:roll::D[/quote]

Mark Gil (20386): Hi, my name is Mark Gil (20386). How may I help you?
Unknown: hi thar
Unknown: i ned hel
Unknown: help
Unknown: HELP MARK GIL MY SISTERS IN THE OVEN.
Unknown: FIX]
Unknown: MARK GIL
Mark Gil (20386): Let her die.
Mark Gil (20386) Has Disconnected

Mark Gil (20386): Hi, my name is Mark Gil (20386). How may I help you?
Rex is sex: HELP ME
Rex is sex: QUICK
Rex is sex: MY SISTER IS IN THE OVEN
Rex is sex: SHE'S TURNING GOLDEN BROWN
Rex is sex: WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Rex is sex: ADD BREADING, PERHAPS?
Mark Gil (20386): You again.
Mark Gil (20386): Let her die.
Rex is sex: NO, I'M SERIOUS
Rex is sex: HELP ME MAN
Rex is sex: SHE'S STICKING TO THE PAN.
Rex is sex: MY MOM WILL KILL ME IF SHE SEE'S I RUINED HER DISHES LIK THIS.
Mark Gil (20386): That's good die also.
Mark Gil (20386) Has Disconnected

This is the single best thread on /b. Ever. Linksys technical support pranks. :D

[quote name='Tiphireth']

This is the single best thread on /b. Ever. Linksys technical support pranks. :D
[/quote]
If that's representative of the best that /b has to offer, I think my previous choice to never set foot within 25 tubes of that place is reinforced as the correct choice.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']If that's representative of the best that /b has to offer, I think my previous choice to never set foot within 25 tubes of that place is reinforced as the correct choice.[/quote]

Pfft. You just don't have a sense of humour. :nottalking:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Pfft. You just don't have a sense of humour. :nottalking:[/QUOTE] That "25 tubes" bit was much funnier than the shit you quoted. :roll: :lol:

So I get the mobile phone tools to work on my dads computer, but have hit another wall. When I go to chop up a song and save it as an mp3, it wont play, and thus won't play on my phone either.

I dont know why the program is doing this, I guess I have 2 options. 1.) find a program that lets me cut up mp3s however I want (anyone have a good one?)

or 2.) find a site that has pre-made ringtones ready to download. But this is risky as I'm sure most sites like this out there are full of crap.

[quote name='seanr1221']1.) find a program that lets me cut up mp3s however I want (anyone have a good one?)[/QUOTE] You might try Audacity, though I have minimal experience using it.

[quote name='seanr1221']So I get the mobile phone tools to work on my dads computer, but have hit another wall. When I go to chop up a song and save it as an mp3, it wont play, and thus won't play on my phone either.

I dont know why the program is doing this, I guess I have 2 options. 1.) find a program that lets me cut up mp3s however I want (anyone have a good one?)

or 2.) find a site that has pre-made ringtones ready to download. But this is risky as I'm sure most sites like this out there are full of crap.[/QUOTE]

Mobile Phone Tools (for me also) is unreasonably tough to get working.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You might try Audacity, though I have minimal experience using it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Im going to download it now.

And moxio, I bet it is so hard to work so you just say fuck it and spend money on ringtones ;)

[quote name='seanr1221']Thanks! Im going to download it now.

And moxio, I bet it is so hard to work so you just say fuck it and spend money on ringtones ;)[/QUOTE]

Actually I can get it to work and use the MP3 tool to use my own tones. xD

[quote name='Strell']I leave for a few days and I see that CAG continues its downward spiral with posts from idiots.

How you doin'?[/QUOTE]

0h snap! Strell is sup3ri0r!

So for the first time in a while I walk away from poker with more than I bought in for. I bought in for 60 and after about 2 hours I had about 400. I lost 3 big pots over the next two hours so I just backed off and walked away with 150 even. Not great considering how much I had but I am happy.

[quote name='Eviltude']So for the first time in a while I walk away from poker with more than I bought in for. I bought in for 60 and after about 2 hours I had about 400. I lost 3 big pots over the next two hours so I just backed off and walked away with 150 even. Not great considering how much I had but I am happy.[/QUOTE]
Similar thing happened to my friend with a poker bot online. He set it up and left for an hour and it was up $100. He then left it on all night and lost it all. Then another $50. Then another. Then another...

Look at it this way, you ended on the positive.

Got Street Fighter II Special Championship Edition today but I need my new Genesis controllers. The computer is harder than I remember and this old controller sucks balls.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']*slaps G4 iBook*

Damn you.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Yeah even the PowerMac is, sadly, completely obsolete. The new MacPro is TWICE as fast as the PowerMac QUAD.

EDIT: ZOMGZ! Time Machine!

dsc_0489.jpg

Haha, Apple makes a Time Machine then makes another that's smaller and can make time travel possible in color and so on...

I still love my iBook though. The thing takes a beating and works beautifully.

[quote name='flowery']Monty Python and the Holy Grail makes me laugh everytime. The beginning credits is just shear brilliance.[/QUOTE] I always thought the opening credits were one of those things that is kind of funny the first time, but gets old quickly.

[quote name='beerguy961']Who Tony?[/quote]
There's only one Tony to watch on TV. Tony Kornheiser. He's back after his two month long vacation from PTI.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Knowing Frisky he's probably talking about PTI.[/quote]
Of course, what other show is on at 2:30 PM that's even worth watching?

I wonder what the chances are that the NFL license will ever get out of EA's hands. I miss Visual Concepts games.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Of course, what other show is on at 2:30 PM that's even worth watching?[/QUOTE]...Primer Impacto?

[quote name='jmcc']...Primer Impacto?[/quote]
Meh.

[quote name='jmcc']I wonder what the chances are that the NFL license will ever get out of EA's hands. I miss Visual Concepts games.[/quote]
Blame the NFL. They decided you didn't want a choice in the matter.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Meh.

Blame the NFL. They decided you didn't want a choice in the matter.[/QUOTE]Uh, Jackie Guerrido? And yes, I do blame the NFL. I kill them!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Of course, what other show is on at 2:30 PM that's even worth watching?[/QUOTE] Well, first off, you didn't say anything about a show. But I know which Tony holds the key to your heart. ;)

Secondly, I haven't sat down and watched a TV show as intended all year. I get all my entertainment from DVDs and torrents (and not even that for months now). :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well, first off, you didn't say anything about a show. But I know which Tony holds the key to your heart. ;)

Secondly, I haven't sat down and watched a TV show as intended all year. I get all my entertainment from DVDs and torrents (and not even that for months now). :lol:[/QUOTE]

TV is boring. The only thing that keeps my attention is sportscenter and a few shows on comedy central.

I bow down to sblymnlcrymnl!

Audacity did the trick. I now have Disarm (Smahing Pumpkins) as my ring tone, and this as my wallpaper

x360_06.jpg

:D

Just got back from my trip to the Bay. Went to the Rock the Bells festival. fucking amazing.

Lineup was as follows:

Wu-Tang Clan
Mos Def
Talib Kweli
De La Soul
Redman
Immortal Technique
Del The Funky Homosapien
Living Legends
Planet Asia
The Visionaries
Dirty Heads
Supernatural
Zion-I

and special guest appearance by Dave Chappelle

10 hour concert.

[quote name='zewone']Just got back from my trip to the Bay. Went to the Rock the Bells festival. fucking amazing.

Lineup was as follows:

Wu-Tang Clan
Mos Def
Talib Kweli
De La Soul
Redman
Immortal Technique
Del The Funky Homosapien
Living Legends
Planet Asia
The Visionaries
Dirty Heads
Supernatural
Zion-I

and special guest appearance by Dave Chappelle

10 hour concert.[/QUOTE]

fucker

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well, first off, you didn't say anything about a show. But I know which Tony holds the key to your heart. ;)

Secondly, I haven't sat down and watched a TV show as intended all year. I get all my entertainment from DVDs and torrents (and not even that for months now). :lol:[/quote]
Have you seen Dane Cook's Tourgasm? It's a pretty good show. How about Metalocalypse? It's on ASF right now.

[quote name='jmcc']Uh, Jackie Guerrido? And yes, I do blame the NFL. I kill them![/quote]
I don't watch spanish programming at all. The only times I'd watch it is if there's absolutely nothing on at all and I have absolutely nothing better to do.

At least you're one of the few that do blame the NFL.

Sweet I found some Poster Frames for 7.50 a pop at Garden Ridge now I can hang my two movie posters and get these other two I have been eyeing off of Allposters.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back