- - - - -

Ron OTT's Doodlepost

#451 SneakyPenguin  

SneakyPenguin

Posted 10 August 2006 - 02:53 AM

Ugh, I have to turn off my PC in 30 minutes, and then go to the airport for a red eye flight.

#452 Zenithian Legend   Banned Banned   13122 Posts   Joined 17.4 Years Ago  

Zenithian Legend

Posted 10 August 2006 - 02:55 AM

The Horse-X-press hits the road this Monday.

First Stop:

Indiana!

Be on the look out Hoosiers, the Horse may be trotting through your backyard soon.

#453 mr ryles   Plays bowling CAGiversary!   14732 Posts   Joined 18.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2006 - 03:10 AM

I want to go play dead rising. But I feelk like I am not prepared yet. I think I need to run to the store and buy a 12 pack of dew, and some sort of snack(s)

#454 zewone   Thursday CAGiversary!   43156 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2006 - 03:15 AM

Ah yes, Jack. What a good man. I'm hangin out with Tito and his g/f's Cherry and Apple Pucker.

Who's Tito?

#455 GrimNecroWizard   Colts FTW! CAGiversary!   1712 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

GrimNecroWizard

Posted 10 August 2006 - 03:32 AM

Apparently the drinking age in Mexico is 18. I'll be going there tomorrow. What does CAG reccommend? >__>

They'd give alcohol to pretty much anyone in Mexico. If you go, you should look for a Tokemon shirt. My friend has one from when he went...It says Tokemon instead of Pokemon and it has Herbal instead of squirtal and Hashmander (I think) instead of charmander, and I forget what they call pikachu.

#456 CaseyRyback   Your New Nightmare! Super Moderators   24202 Posts   Joined 17.9 Years Ago  

CaseyRyback

Posted 10 August 2006 - 03:36 AM

Dammit! The weight bench I wanted off of craigslist sold.

#457 greenpea   MMMMMM....Turkey CAGiversary!   2439 Posts   Joined 17.9 Years Ago  

greenpea

Posted 10 August 2006 - 03:39 AM

So who wants to give me a quick rundown on what has happened in the last six months on CAG? I haven't been around in a long time for the most part.

#458 sblymnlcrymnl   married ... with children CAGiversary!   30091 Posts   Joined 17.8 Years Ago  

sblymnlcrymnl

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:00 AM

So the Royals won. Not that I saw it, the game just ended and we left at 9:10. It was totally worth it though. ;)

Who's Tito?

Posted Image

#459 modium   No! Not the Crackslam! CAGiversary!   1653 Posts   Joined 18.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:02 AM

That'll learn me to go to bed. So let's pretend this is 12 hours ago...

Glad you enjoyed it. It's still my absolute most favorite book. I would definitely recommend reading Auster's other books. And how the hell did you even attempt to condense it into 4 minutes? Wow.

He ain't the only one, Spoony. I fucking loved it and passed it onto Zman, he was equally impressed. Do you know if Auster has any kind of relationship to Daniel Quinn? He's another author whose stuff I've discovered and loved, and I remember his name in passing in Auster's book.

I think I need to go looking for my own copy of the New York Trilogy though, now that I'm thinking about it.

#460 zewone   Thursday CAGiversary!   43156 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:07 AM

It was totally worth it though. ;)

I remember when you didn't use to like sex. Now you're some sort of fiend.

How's Titos? I hate vodka, but that looks pretty expensive. Can't be that bad.

#461 WhipSmartBanky   Bring on the free hooch! CAGiversary!   15327 Posts   Joined 18.3 Years Ago  

WhipSmartBanky

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:10 AM

So who wants to give me a quick rundown on what has happened in the last six months on CAG? I haven't been around in a long time for the most part.

Lost your internet privileges for sticking your dick in the warden's ice coffee once too many times, didn't you?

#462 greenpea   MMMMMM....Turkey CAGiversary!   2439 Posts   Joined 17.9 Years Ago  

greenpea

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:14 AM

Lost your internet privileges for sticking your dick in the warden's ice coffee once too many times, didn't you?

Lol. Something like that.

Lately though I just haven't been very interested in games. My ps2 and Xbox haven't been touched in 6 months probably and my Gamecube was sold about the same time. I guess I need a slump buster. Anyone know any easy fat girls?

Edit: Holy crap, I jsut realized my custom title is still from last thanksgiving yet...

#463 sblymnlcrymnl   married ... with children CAGiversary!   30091 Posts   Joined 17.8 Years Ago  

sblymnlcrymnl

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:14 AM

I remember when you didn't use to like sex. Now you're some sort of fiend.

How's Titos? I hate vodka, but that looks pretty expensive. Can't be that bad.

It's not that I didn't like it, it's just that I wasn't having any or trying to get any. :lol:

It's actually not very expensive, and very good. Though admittedly I don't have much to compare it too. I picked it up at Myke's recommendations, and was not disappointed.

#464 flowery   Abbey Road CAGiversary!   5983 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:19 AM

So the Reds game was fucking amazing. David Ross with a walk-off 2 run homerun. The place was packed and everyone went nuts. I also got 3 Dave Concepcion bobbleheads.

#465 Purple Flames   MC Sucka DJ CAGiversary!   5775 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Purple Flames

Posted 10 August 2006 - 05:36 AM

Heh, I just started playing The Warriors, and the game starts out on my birthday.

#466 AlbinoNinja   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2607 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

AlbinoNinja

Posted 10 August 2006 - 05:46 AM

dang, slow OTT... unlike last night's talks about body hair...

...actually, i prefer this

#467 Moxio   Supervillain CAGiversary!   35394 Posts   Joined 17.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2006 - 05:51 AM

So, who has a lot of body hair?

#468 zewone   Thursday CAGiversary!   43156 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2006 - 05:52 AM

You?

#469 Purple Flames   MC Sucka DJ CAGiversary!   5775 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Purple Flames

Posted 10 August 2006 - 05:57 AM

I have very little, and what little I have I rid myself of except my face. I only shave only if I absolutely have to, like last week.

I hope my facial hair hurries up and grows back because right now I look like a serial killer.

#470 AlbinoNinja   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2607 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

AlbinoNinja

Posted 10 August 2006 - 06:18 AM

shit, 2:30, i gotta get to sleep

night OTT, we kill this bastard tommorrow

#471 seanr1221   :'( CAGiversary!   24430 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2006 - 06:33 AM

So my friends and I went to hOOters tonight and got 911 wings.

Needless to say, they were not very hot :(

Neither was our waitress :/

I expected a large breasted woman! >:-o

#472 WAJedi   Banned Banned   868 Posts   Joined 18.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2006 - 06:42 AM

i hate living in fucking south bend, Indiana. As of now, not one of the fucking movie theaters is going to be showing the best fucking movie of the summer. Snakes on a fucking Plane. I'm so fucking angry right now, hence all of the fucks.

#473 PinheadsNailGun   Formerly HumanSnatcher CAGiversary!   6900 Posts   Joined 16.3 Years Ago  

PinheadsNailGun

Posted 10 August 2006 - 07:13 AM

So my friends and I went to hOOters tonight and got 911 wings.

Needless to say, they were not very hot :(

Neither was our waitress :/

I expected a large breasted woman! >:-o

You mean your mom was off that night?

#474 PinheadsNailGun   Formerly HumanSnatcher CAGiversary!   6900 Posts   Joined 16.3 Years Ago  

PinheadsNailGun

Posted 10 August 2006 - 07:15 AM

I have very little, and what little I have I rid myself of except my face. I only shave only if I absolutely have to, like last week.

I hope my facial hair hurries up and grows back because right now I look like a serial killer.

Sometimes the serial killer can be a good thing. Keeps away most idiots. Checked your profile by the way, and you were born just a day before me in '83. Cool...

#475 Eviltude   Steam Machine CAGiversary!   13484 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2006 - 07:21 AM

You mean your mom was off that night?

BaZing! God tonight was shitty. Went to play poker and just had shitty luck. Called a friends all in with two pair K-J and he got a straight on the river. Called a big hand with A-10 suited, flopped two pair and someone got a flush on the river. And going out I had pocket Queens get outdone by pocket 7's, hit trips on the turn. Not only did I have shitty luck but everyone was all pissy all night and the beer was shitty Miller High Life. If anyone here drinks High Life by choice, die now.

#476 Hex   Buffet of Horsiness CAGiversary!   10161 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2006 - 07:21 AM

Ugh, I have to turn off my PC in 30 minutes, and then go to the airport for a red eye flight.

I get to leave at 5am. I wish we'd have red eye flights, rather than boring old 9am.

They'd give alcohol to pretty much anyone in Mexico. If you go, you should look for a Tokemon shirt. My friend has one from when he went...It says Tokemon instead of Pokemon and it has Herbal instead of squirtal and Hashmander (I think) instead of charmander, and I forget what they call pikachu.

Er, awesome. I asked about alkyhawl, not weed, though.

#477 PinheadsNailGun   Formerly HumanSnatcher CAGiversary!   6900 Posts   Joined 16.3 Years Ago  

PinheadsNailGun

Posted 10 August 2006 - 07:27 AM

Was it something similar to this?:
Posted Image

#478 RedvsBlue  

RedvsBlue

Posted 10 August 2006 - 07:31 AM

We're not talking about the cumulative season attendance here, we're talking about just the 1 game.

Aww shit, they beat the Red Sox AGAIN?!?!? That makes 2 games in a row, Boston should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

#479 Eviltude   Steam Machine CAGiversary!   13484 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2006 - 07:43 AM

I'm going to say this and go to bed: I don't know why I fall for the people I do...

#480 PinheadsNailGun   Formerly HumanSnatcher CAGiversary!   6900 Posts   Joined 16.3 Years Ago  

PinheadsNailGun

Posted 10 August 2006 - 07:44 AM

BaZing! God tonight was shitty. Went to play poker and just had shitty luck. Called a friends all in with two pair K-J and he got a straight on the river. Called a big hand with A-10 suited, flopped two pair and someone got a flush on the river. And going out I had pocket Queens get outdone by pocket 7's, hit trips on the turn. Not only did I have shitty luck but everyone was all pissy all night and the beer was shitty Miller High Life. If anyone here drinks High Life by choice, die now.

Ugh...High Life is piss in a bottle. I only slightly like Miller Lite, but as a whole, I hate Miller products