Capcom games under $10 @ Amazon (Now with Mega Man X8 & Onimusha 2)

Sofa King Cheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Edit 08/09: Mega Man X8 (PS2) $9.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002A6COQ

Onimusha 2: Greatest Hits $9.98

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000066TS3
--------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have time for direct links, but all are from www.Amazon.com

& eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25
Mega Man Battle Network 3 - White $6.98

Disney's Magical Quest 3 Starring Mickey and Donald $6.98

Haunting Ground $9.98

Capcom Fighting Evolution (PS2) $6.98

Capcom Fighting Evolution (Xbox) $9.98

Mega Man Battle Network 4 - Blue Moon $9.98

Shadow of Rome $14.99 (Yeah, I know it's not under $10 anymore)

Nice find! Picking up SF:Evo Haunting Ground!

edit: whoops, I thought this was SF: Anniversary for some reason. Evo sucks, so I switched to HG, which I missed during the TRU $10 sale...

Damn.. if the Battle Networks are indeed shipped by Amazon, I woulda killed for this about four months ago when I was trying to collect all those.

Thanks OP.. nothing for me, but cool deals anyway.

I wanted to get Capcom Fighting Evolution (PS2) at a low price and this is it but I am showing restraint due to the lukewarm reviews on this one.

[quote name='jkam']I wanted to get Capcom Fighting Evolution (PS2) at a low price and this is it but I am showing restraint due to the lukewarm reviews on this one.[/quote]

Don't bother with it... I picked it up as filler for a special. Bleh.

Everybody who hasn't already got in on Haunting Ground needs to do so if you like adventure/horror games at all. I've said this in another thread, but this game is seriously underrated. One of my favorites of last year, and one of the few games I've played through entirely and wanted to go back for round two.

This is a great price for Haunting Ground, and I also reccommend it. It has some neat unlockables too. Definitely worth it, one of the scarier games I've played.

I think getting Evolution is worth it just for some of the Red Earth characters, there's no such thing as CPS3 emulation and while I seem to remember reading a thread about an X-Box release, I know you can't play these characters elsewere.

It's not THAT bad...my god, some of you consider Smash Brothers a fighting game and you think Evolution is crap, it's not Alpha 3 or Capcom VS SNK but it's alright..the price is right...good luck trying to find it cheaper at EB

[quote name='Mospeada_21']shipping is $4.49 for those interested.[/quote]

These all qualify for $25 super saver shipping and Amazon Prime (free trial), so most folks will probably not need to pay that.

I picked up Shadow of Rome for 13.99 from CC I reccomend it at this price pretty gory game with Onimusha controls although the stealth lvls are pretty boring with Hitman type map layouts. Wassup with Capcom fight EVO it says usually ships within 1 to 2 wks does it take this long?

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Both versions of CFE, MMBN 3 White, and Magical Quest 3 are OOS.[/QUOTE]

dammit. I've been eyeing magical quest for some time.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']some decent deals - isn't Haunting Ground somewhat rare?[/QUOTE]

For the past week about 100 New/Sealed copies have been sold on Ebay for around $20.00. So it's probably hard to find in retail stores it is still relatively easy to find.

I picked this game up awhile back at another sale and picked up the guide around Christmas this past year during the Brady sale. I thought it was a very good game.

[quote name='groundskeeper']For the past week about 100 New/Sealed copies have been sold on Ebay for around $20.00. So it's probably hard to find in retail stores it is still relatively easy to find.

I picked this game up awhile back at another sale and picked up the guide around Christmas this past year during the Brady sale. I thought it was a very good game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah a lot of people picked it up $9 at the CC sale, but I think those copies will eventually dry up and it may end up being somewhat rare in the long run.

THANKS OP, I'm in for one Haunting Ground (ordered it before the price change hours ago). Even got my wife to sign off on it, so it didn't have to come out of my pocket money.

Amazon Prime free trial gives me a hemorroid-level itchy trigger finger!

BTW, what's the point of paying $72+ a year for free 2-day shipping and then having Amazon tell you the item won't ship out for a full week or more? :oldman: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought 2-day shipping meant 2 days from the date of purchase, not from the point of when they can get their grubby hands on the product.

Amazon Prime should be no more than $10/year, period.

[quote name='Kerig'] Correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought 2-day shipping meant 2 days from the date of purchase, not from the point of when they can get their grubby hands on the product.

Amazon Prime should be no more than $10/year, period.[/QUOTE]

It means they ship the product via 2-day shipping. That's all. They ship the product whenever it is available.

And you're crazy if you think it should be $10 a year. Have you ever shipped something 2-day? It costs $7-8 or more easily per package. Even with Amazon's buying power, I doubt $10 gets them more than 2-3 packages sent.

ugh; left Haunting Ground in my cart, forgot about it, and went off to a party. came back, and the little slut is GONE. oh well, hopefully it comes back.

[quote name='allyourblood']ugh; left Haunting Ground in my cart, forgot about it, and went off to a party. came back, and the little slut is GONE. oh well, hopefully it comes back.[/quote]

Party > Haunting Ground?

And you're crazy if you think it should be $10 a year. Have you ever shipped something 2-day? It costs $7-8 or more easily per package. Even with Amazon's buying power, I doubt $10 gets them more than 2-3 packages sent

It's fair if he only buys one thing a year.

[quote name='Reikon']It means they ship the product via 2-day shipping. That's all. They ship the product whenever it is available.

And you're crazy if you think it should be $10 a year. Have you ever shipped something 2-day? It costs $7-8 or more easily per package. Even with Amazon's buying power, I doubt $10 gets them more than 2-3 packages sent.[/quote]

I just sent a game out today, bubble envelope + PS2 case, manual, and disc. Cost me $1.59 for First Class shipping, which is i belive 3-4 days...

[quote name='SynGamer']I just sent a game out today, bubble envelope + PS2 case, manual, and disc. Cost me $1.59 for First Class shipping, which is i belive 3-4 days...[/QUOTE]

Well, that's not 2 day. Try sending something UPS 2 day or even ground (which is what Amazon mainly uses, at least for me) and see if you can say that. :p

My wife has been bugging me about Haunting Ground for a while. She's a survival horror fan, so this would be really great to get for her. Thanks OP!

Edit: CRAP it's gone! Damn crap.

[quote name='Reikon']And you're crazy if you think it should be $10 a year. Have you ever shipped something 2-day?[/quote]

Noted, maybe not $10, but CERTAINLY not $72+/year. I would completely understand if that was the rate for business customers, but they promote that gorram "Get Prime Today!" dren on every single page.

Maybe they should have Amazon Grade-A: make it free super-saver shipping w/no minimum for $10/year. I'd consider paying that to relieve myself of the dreaded filler.

I just sent a game out today, bubble envelope + PS2 case, manual, and disc. Cost me $1.59 for First Class shipping, which is i belive 3-4 days...
Amazon, like many businesses, do not use the post office. Amazon ships by UPS as someone else stated. Amazon Prime ships by UPS Priority which guarantees delivery by a certain date (not estimated like USPS services). Additionally, UPS provides tracking (which is different from the popular USPS Delivery Confirmation) and free insurance on all items up to $100.

CFE for Xbox is back on stock for $9.99 as I write this. It has an advantage over the PS2 version: online play over Xbox Live. One copy left!

Haunting Ground is very interesting but definitely not the best the genre has to offer. The heroine is a brickhouse, though.

[quote name='sarausagi']I think getting Evolution is worth it just for some of the Red Earth characters, there's no such thing as CPS3 emulation and while I seem to remember reading a thread about an X-Box release, I know you can't play these characters elsewere.

It's not THAT bad...my god, some of you consider Smash Brothers a fighting game and you think Evolution is crap, it's not Alpha 3 or Capcom VS SNK but it's alright..the price is right...good luck trying to find it cheaper at EB[/QUOTE]

Exactly. If you don't like fighting games, you won't like this. If you do, it isn't bad.

[quote name='wastedyears']Exactly. If you don't like fighting games, you won't like this. If you do, it isn't bad.[/QUOTE]

I don't know.....is it as bad as SVC Chaos?

[quote name='suko_32']I don't know.....is it as bad as SVC Chaos?[/QUOTE]

IMO its wasn't as broken, but the engine was just very generic...nothing made it stand out. And it didn't have the personality that SVC did with its silly intros.

bread's done
Back