* * * * * 1 votes

Transformers Toys - Deals & Discussion

Transformers Autobot Deception Beast Wars Optimus Prime Megatron Hasbro Takara SDCC Botcon

#6421 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5712 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 February 2019 - 12:24 AM

What is this Beast Wars you speak of? I know not of this mythical silly creature series millennials like. :oldman: 8-[

Munky not trukk

#6422 Watchman   Webslinger/Wanderer Hunter CAGiversary!   1003 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:52 AM

So are we taking bets that the $159 Omega Supreme will be found in dollar clearance stores a year from now like Trypticon was for $70?

#6423 Watchman   Webslinger/Wanderer Hunter CAGiversary!   1003 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 March 2019 - 03:33 PM

Wave 2 of WFC: Siege are hitting Meijer shelves over this past weekend!

I managed to pick up Chromia, Prowl and Sixgun, who is absolutely as awesome as you think he is. Great poseability, tons of options, sharp detail and that Warpath Red plastic.

Chromia has the best of the ladyformer's compactness for their otherwise ungainly windshield--folds up to half the length and locks in using the front wheel panels to form a solid backpack for a change.

Prowl feels almost anorexic in spots, particularly his thighs compared to his calves. There's a bracing panel that swings out for his heel, but i leave it tucked in because I swear it looks like he's wearing a clog or some gaudy thick-heeled designer shoe.

His alt mode is slick though, and I love the look through his rear windows of all the interior.

#6424 El Rey   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2018 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 March 2019 - 05:07 PM

I picked up Siege Starscream at Target last week
Just looking for deluxe Chromia and Ironhide for now

#6425 Zmonkay   Awesome in Small Doses CAGiversary!   4728 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 March 2019 - 11:14 PM

Wave 2 of WFC: Siege are hitting Meijer shelves over this past weekend!

I managed to pick up Chromia, Prowl and Sixgun, who is absolutely as awesome as you think he is. Great poseability, tons of options, sharp detail and that Warpath Red plastic.

Chromia has the best of the ladyformer's compactness for their otherwise ungainly windshield--folds up to half the length and locks in using the front wheel panels to form a solid backpack for a change.

Prowl feels almost anorexic in spots, particularly his thighs compared to his calves. There's a bracing panel that swings out for his heel, but i leave it tucked in because I swear it looks like he's wearing a clog or some gaudy thick-heeled designer shoe.

His alt mode is slick though, and I love the look through his rear windows of all the interior.

I read this literally minutes after getting home from Meijer without checking the TF section... fuuuu lol

#6426 El Rey   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2018 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2019 - 04:46 PM

Found Siege Chromia at Walmart, left behind Prowl, looking for Ironhide still

#6427 Watchman   Webslinger/Wanderer Hunter CAGiversary!   1003 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2019 - 08:42 PM

Found Siege Chromia at Walmart, left behind Prowl, looking for Ironhide still

Sounds like Ironhide is the shortpack or the most desired. Good to know Wallyworld has them too--I'll check one on the way home tonight. Though neither of mine ended up having the classic minifigs. EVER.

Did any show up your way Z?

#6428 Zmonkay   Awesome in Small Doses CAGiversary!   4728 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2019 - 12:27 PM

Sounds like Ironhide is the shortpack or the most desired. Good to know Wallyworld has them too--I'll check one on the way home tonight. Though neither of mine ended up having the classic minifigs. EVER.

Did any show up your way Z?

Nope never saw any either.  I've all but given up getting TF's from retail.  Been lucky to get most stuff from Amazon over the past year or so.

#6429 Watchman   Webslinger/Wanderer Hunter CAGiversary!   1003 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2019 - 07:52 PM

Nope never saw any either.  I've all but given up getting TF's from retail.  Been lucky to get most stuff from Amazon over the past year or so.

Admittedly, I have too. Amazon, Hasbro Pulse for the Mirage wave (3?), BBTS for ones I might have overlooked in the past.

However, I'm a little bothered by my Ironhide--he was loose in the box, but looked fine, no package manipulation (the tape was perfect on all sides, nothing removed). Opened him up, realized when I transformed him into his alt mode a hidden leg panel was missing, as were the instructions!

Has anyone dealt with Hasbro customer service on such issues, and do they exchange them?

Also, I feel kinda bad sending the fella back--I mean, he's going to get junked and I don't like that idea (yes, I'm conscious about the environment) all over a panel and instructions.  But I'm a completist too. So I'm torn on it.

#6430 Zmonkay   Awesome in Small Doses CAGiversary!   4728 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 28 April 2019 - 12:13 PM

Man that sucks.  Where'd you get it?  I've never tried contacting Hasbro themselves, but I've gotten damaged figures (luck of the draw I guess) from Amazon twice.  Once they had a replacement in stock they shipped me, the other time the fig was out of stock so they refunded me (and the 50.00 Age of Extinction Dragonstorm at that!), but both times they didn't bother having me ship the figure back.  Could just be chance though.

#6431 tokerblue   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   508 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

tokerblue

Posted 28 April 2019 - 06:50 PM

Has anyone dealt with Hasbro customer service on such issues, and do they exchange them?

Also, I feel kinda bad sending the fella back--I mean, he's going to get junked and I don't like that idea (yes, I'm conscious about the environment) all over a panel and instructions.  But I'm a completist too. So I'm torn on it.

I've never contacted Hasbro directly about issues, but from what I've seen on TFW2005, they suggest you return it to the retailer.

I did have an issue with Lionizer missing his effects piece in one of my Hasbrotoyshop orders. I emailed the and they sent a replacement figure out in a few days.

#6432 Watchman   Webslinger/Wanderer Hunter CAGiversary!   1003 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2019 - 06:07 PM

I've never contacted Hasbro directly about issues, but from what I've seen on TFW2005, they suggest you return it to the retailer.

I did have an issue with Lionizer missing his effects piece in one of my Hasbrotoyshop orders. I emailed the and they sent a replacement figure out in a few days.

Turns out Hasbro's Consumer Care department is awesome! I at first called Pulse and they directed me to another number (1-800-327-8264) and explained my situation with ol' War Vet Red--told them I bought it three weeks ago, provided the info on the box, and although I may have a 1-in-4 chance (she did specifically request Ironhide, but said the factory isn't the best at reading in wave box specifics), I'll be getting a replacement in about 7-10 days!

Also, did anyone catch that Lego has a small 3-in-1 set that looks like Springer in style and color? I bought it a few weeks ago, modified it with the available pieces and got pretty close to his heli mode. I'll have to provide pictures later if anyone wants to see.

#6433 Zmonkay   Awesome in Small Doses CAGiversary!   4728 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2019 - 09:58 PM

Nice glad they were so helpful!  Post pics of the Lego too, always appreciate cool custom additions/tweaks to official sets.

#6434 Watchman   Webslinger/Wanderer Hunter CAGiversary!   1003 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:04 PM

Post pics of the Lego too, always appreciate cool custom additions/tweaks to official sets.

IMG_6464.jpg

IMG_6463.jpg

Apologies, but for some reason both CAG and the internet keep wanting to turn the personal photos upside down. Just turn your screen over. 

5xjxco.jpg

#6435 Zmonkay   Awesome in Small Doses CAGiversary!   4728 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:57 AM

Ooo nice job!  And hey, he's a space copter.  There's no up or down in space!

#6436 El Rey   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2018 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 05:01 PM

Hello all – I recently cleaned out my storage shed and came across my unopened collection (most MINT, a couple that are not are noted below) that I just don’t have room for and don’t *spark* joy.

I’ve been a member of these boards for years along with Rebelscum, bluray.com, CheapAssGamer, with positive feedback. Also my eBay screenname is JobsEye, where you can see I hold 100% positive feedback.

Payment will be accepted via Paypal, friends and family. Items will be shipped USPS priority mail. Please note I am only shipping to the US at the moment. Shipping is included in the price of the larger items – Masterpiece, Devastator – but please add $5 shipping for deluxe items unless you are buying multiple. Reasonable offers are accepted especially the more you buy.

Rather than post the ton of pics here please shoot me a pm and I can either text or email you pics of what you are interested in.

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking!

Power of the Primes
Jazz (deluxe) - $15
Wreck-gar (deluxe) - $20
Rodimus Prime (leader) - $50

Combiner Wars
Devastator - $240 (box dinged)
Ultra Magnus (leader) - $60

Generations
Junkheap (deluxe) - $20

Animated
Rodimus Minor (deluxe) - $30

The Last Knight
Cogman (deluxe) (Premier) - $25
Hot Rod (deluxe) (Walmart exclusive) - $20

Universe
Blaster (SDCC exclusive) - $100 (outer box dinged)

Masterpiece
Optimus Prime (MP-10) - $250
Starscream (MP-07) (TRU exclusive) - $200
Grimlock (MP-03) (TRU exclusive) - $125 (box dinged)