* * * * * 1 votes

Transformers Toys - Deals & Discussion

Transformers Autobot Deception Beast Wars Optimus Prime Megatron Hasbro Takara SDCC Botcon

#6481 El Rey   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2133 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 July 2020 - 03:44 AM

I still collect here and there but waiting to see what these 86 animated movie Studio Series look like

#6482 tokerblue   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   522 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

tokerblue

Posted 14 July 2020 - 08:53 PM

So Am I keeping this ancient thread alive all myself? :-({|=

But seriously, I've got my Target app set to alerts when the Cracker/Warp Earthrise 2 pack comes in, and they notify me at like 3 am via email.  SO I started sending them through my phone. And they sell out by the time I notice it. 

My most recent time I was ON my phone and the alert came in.

I put it in my cart, fumbled about shipping to store/home, and in the five seconds it took, it was out of my cart, sold out.

Has ANYONE been able to lock this pair down to own? I saw Entertainment Earth was selling it for almost double, $109!

I picked one up locally when it popped up in stock. The cases come in 3, so when it shows up, you can take a ride to the store. You may have to ask nicely for an employee to get it form the back if you don't see it on the shelf. Just give them the DCPI number.

https://popfindr.com...get/087-16-2193

The notification is actually about 5 minutes later than when it becomes available on the website. So by the time you click on the link, it's probably gone.

#6483 georox   The Captain CAGiversary!   7682 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2020 - 06:56 PM

I grabbed that two pack in store, they had to get it from the back, I checked brickseek daily til it showed up locally

#6484 georox   The Captain CAGiversary!   7682 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2020 - 06:57 PM

I bought myself Omega Supreme...a benefit to getting rid of my old ball-n-chain!

I am jealous. I just started collecting again last month and nowhere has Omega Supreme left :( I'm considering Scorponok but I'd rather have Omega Supreme.

#6485 husher   Yet what is any ocean but a multitude of drops? CAGiversary!   2598 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2020 - 01:20 PM

I am jealous. I just started collecting again last month and nowhere has Omega Supreme left :( I'm considering Scorponok but I'd rather have Omega Supreme.

Yeah, I think they adjusted production on Omega based  on Tripticon being price slashed everywhere last year.  I got him from Best Buy with a 25% off toy coupon...the only time I've used one of their generally useless coupons.

Also seeing in the Walmart clearance thread that the G1 reissue of Astrotrain is clearanced at some stores to $25.

#6486 El Rey   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2133 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2020 - 10:37 PM

Preordered Earthrise Bumblebee, Elita 1, Conehead and Ironhide/Prowl sets last Friday - Hasbro pulled me back in!

#6487 husher   Yet what is any ocean but a multitude of drops? CAGiversary!   2598 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 31 July 2020 - 08:43 AM

G1 Astrotrain reissue at Walmart is hitting $9 at many stores.

#6488 MEXI23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   31 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 August 2020 - 07:05 PM

Is the Omega Supreme Siege OOS everywhere?

#6489 blandstalker   I am Irrelevant Bitching CAGiversary!   2617 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

blandstalker

Posted 06 August 2020 - 07:10 PM

I picked up Snapdragon and Starscream earlier this week.  I have yet to open Snapdragon.

I was really pleasantly surprised by Starscream.  Both modes are fantastic, transformation is intuitive but with some surprising bits, and it really looks great in either form.  The only thing missing is landing gear and being able to open the cockpit, but that's really minor.  This is a G1 size Starscream that looks like it fell out of the show.

I thought I was done with buying the different seeker decos -- I only got one of the mold in Siege -- but I went ahead and tracked down the Target two pack.

#6490 georox   The Captain CAGiversary!   7682 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 August 2020 - 12:49 AM

I have a LOT of preorders right now, I've actually lost track. Elita-1, Bumblebee, Soundwave, the Ironhide 2 pack, something on Pulse... uh.. probably more?

I picked up Scorponok, Target had ONE when I was there to look at $8 Spinmaster Batman figures... imagine how that went...

No Skylynx near me thankfully, so it won't taunt me.

Got 2 G1 Astrotrain for 9 each, figure I can trade the second one.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Transformers, Autobot, Deception, Beast Wars, Optimus Prime, Megatron, Hasbro, Takara, SDCC, Botcon