* * * * * 1 votes

Transformers Toys - Deals & Discussion

Transformers Autobot Deception Beast Wars Optimus Prime Megatron Hasbro Takara SDCC Botcon

#6541 Bogard   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   95 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2021 - 01:11 AM

Pretty sure southern Ohio is being poached for everything of interest. Never seen *any* Kingdom Voyagers around here. Sucks too because a friend dearly wants Dinobot.

#6542 blandstalker   I am Irrelevant Bitching CAGiversary!   2627 Posts   Joined 16.3 Years Ago  

blandstalker

Posted 12 June 2021 - 05:34 PM

Pretty sure southern Ohio is being poached for everything of interest. Never seen *any* Kingdom Voyagers around here. Sucks too because a friend dearly wants Dinobot.

I've encountered Dinobot several times this week (for the first time) and Inferno somewhat less. This is at Target. It also seems easier to get Hot Rod and Scourge.

It boggles me that stocks are still generally low. I haven't seen a Leader in weeks. I had to order BW Megatron from Amazon, and that wasn't available at MSRP for a very long time.

It's basically unpredictable what you can get.

#6543 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6513 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 28 June 2021 - 06:33 PM

Was out to my local Target this past weekend for the first time in a couple weeks.  Looks like they got a shipment in, because there were 4 Dinobots and 3 Internos out.

Also, if anyone is picking up the Masters of the Universe releases, my Target had the Prince Adam / Sky Sled clearanced at $14.99 from $29.99.  The web site and Brickseek show it on sale for $21.49.

#6544 husher   Yet what is any ocean but a multitude of drops? CAGiversary!   2737 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2021 - 12:55 PM

20210701_083721.jpg

My son's new car, 2006 Scion Xb...an exact match for Binaltech Skids. Alternators and Binaltech were the pinnacle in my opinion.

(Don't know why the pic orients 90 degrees when I attach it.)

#6545 blandstalker   I am Irrelevant Bitching CAGiversary!   2627 Posts   Joined 16.3 Years Ago  

blandstalker

Posted 03 July 2021 - 08:51 PM

Also, if anyone is picking up the Masters of the Universe releases, my Target had the Prince Adam / Sky Sled clearanced at $14.99 from $29.99.  The web site and Brickseek show it on sale for $21.49.

So what is the deal with these? I go to Target too much, and I almost always only see He-Man and Skeletor. Once, I did see She-Ra (and bought it) and never again. I've seen Ninjor once and Stratos once.

I'm assuming that every figure other than He-Man and Skeletor are one to a box? Or some nonsense like that?

Back on topic: I've seen Rhinox in Target twice now. Most time, I see bare shelves, Cyberverse, and Arcee. No sign of Galvatron yet.

And oh yeah -- I saw the JP Tyrannocon Rex set in articles on a few websites. I thought the cost was a bit much and the robot mode of the Jeep was pretty bad. $105 and preorders are now apparently not available anymore?

Seriously? Do manufacturers not want us to buy their toys?

#6546 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6513 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2021 - 10:34 PM

So what is the deal with these? I go to Target too much, and I almost always only see He-Man and Skeletor. Once, I did see She-Ra (and bought it) and never again. I've seen Ninjor once and Stratos once.

I'm assuming that every figure other than He-Man and Skeletor are one to a box? Or some nonsense like that?

I haven't been keeping up with the line.  I picked up the 6 in the initial wave when they came out, but like you haven't seen anything new figure-wise in a while with He-Man and Skeletor shelf warming.  A lot of Battle Cat, too.  Didn't know She-ra was part of the line.  I saw Panthor once a month or two back, but the box was beat to hell and I passed.  Found another one a couple weeks ago and bought it.  Still haven't seen any new figures yet, aside from the Adam in the Sky Sled pack.

#6547 georox   The Captain CAGiversary!   7718 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2021 - 06:00 PM

Back on topic: I've seen Rhinox in Target twice now. Most time, I see bare shelves, Cyberverse, and Arcee. No sign of Galvatron yet.

And oh yeah -- I saw the JP Tyrannocon Rex set in articles on a few websites. I thought the cost was a bit much and the robot mode of the Jeep was pretty bad. $105 and preorders are now apparently not available anymore?

Seriously? Do manufacturers not want us to buy their toys?

He-Man/Skeletor are the constant figures, 6 of each per case. Other figures come one of each to a case, with no he/skel in said case. It sucks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Transformers, Autobot, Deception, Beast Wars, Optimus Prime, Megatron, Hasbro, Takara, SDCC, Botcon