Cat. Pic. Thread.

Z-Saber

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
This thread is for T234 to post cat pictures in, since he apparently only wants to do that in threads unrelated to cats and pictures.

Enjoy. Or don't.

I'm speechless.

I'm also gonna collect every cat picture i've seen in my travels across the internet basic, the internet classic, and the new internet 2 in this thread later on tonight. I don't have time right this minute, but I will later on tonight at work.

...this seems odd, but okay. Here is a picture of my cat Kaylee for T234. :D

kaylee2.jpg

Granted I never seen the other thread, I just felt like posting a picture of my cat.

[quote name='daphatty']Shouldn't this type of crap be in the OTT?[/quote]
This wasn't my idea, please don't ban me. If you wanna see where this thread was created, check the tail end of the "MCR blows" thread.

I'm trying to keep this crap out of the OTT... and a My Chemical Romance thread... and a Nickleback thread.... and probably some other music threads.

EDIT: Besides, a lot of people read the OTTs, and I don't want them to have to scroll through hundreds of cat pictures to catch a glimpse of Strell's latest sarcasm.

Yeah this needs it's own thread...but I don't think we should have it. I vote to not enjoy this thread, even though cats are awesome.

[quote name='Inferno-X']...this seems odd, but okay. Here is a picture of my cat Kaylee for T234. :D[/quote]Wow your cat has pretty cool eyes.

[quote name='Z-Saber']I'm trying to keep this crap out of the OTT... and a My Chemical Romance thread... and a Nickleback thread.... and probably some other music threads.

EDIT: Besides, a lot of people read the OTTs, and I don't want them to have to scroll through hundreds of cat pictures to catch a glimpse of Strell's latest sarcasm.[/quote]
The 2 threads you specified are the only threads I posted pics in. Nickelback sucks, MCR sucks. I made those threads better.:)

[quote name='T234']The 2 threads you specified are the only threads I posted pics in.[/quote]Hence a preemptive third thread for you to run amuck in.

[quote name='modium']
caturdayiy1.jpg
[/quote]
Ok

This thread (at first anyway) is gonna be a collection of all the pics I have posted thus far.

Now on with the pics:
20050819-MOUSE_FUZZ.jpg

20050822-MILO.jpg

20051024-SUEDE_LOKI.jpg

20060412biaox7.jpg

20060710-SWEETIE.jpg

20060907-POKEWEED.jpg

20060912-SNEAKERS.jpg

20060930-Pepper.jpg

20061002-Charlie.jpg

20061002-Tess.jpg

cat054pg8.jpg

catppvit6.jpg

chipz.jpg

im-in-ur-mtns.gif

master.jpg

nekrg5.jpg

nowai.jpg

Pokemans.jpg

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']http://shadowdane.shackspace.com/cats.htm

I'm too lazy to link every single picture on that page.

Edited to add: but I'll add a couple highlights.

*pics*
[/quote] Would you care if I linked all of them, because that would almost cover the first (nickelsack) cat thread.

[quote name='T234']Would you care if I linked all of them, because that would almost cover the first (nickelsack) cat thread.[/QUOTE]Of course not, go ahead. Like I said, I'm just lazy. (What's a nickelsack?)

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Of course not, go ahead. Like I said, I'm just lazy. (What's a nickelsack?)[/quote]
Nickelback. They suck.

[quote name='thespillcanvas']
89876121157775914442.jpg
[/quote]
The picture that started it all.

All the pics from that link above:
wheels.jpg

keyboard.jpg

booze.jpg

stoned.jpg

full.jpg

drive.jpg

dog.jpg

couch.jpg

sink.jpg

gangsta.jpg

iraq.jpg

karate.jpg

sammich.jpg

spy.jpg

deliveries.jpg

legos.jpg

mechanic.jpg

shower.jpg

server.jpg

sandwich.jpg

pc.jpg

fridge.jpg

xmen.jpg

boat.jpg

cookie.jpg

voices.jpg

hitler.jpg

astronaut.jpg

bike.jpg

Treachery.jpg

ceiling.jpg

omg.jpg

bwahaAAHAHahaha! Some of those are wonderful. I feel sad for the poor cats getting thrown around (invisible bike) for the sake of a humerous picture. People, treat animals with respect and kindness.

I have two pics of IDF soldiers with kitties. =D

56861.jpg

^^He so needs to marry me.^^
5nf5.jpg

This thread rocks. I would hate to see this posted in an OTT since I don't read them. I'll see if I can post some pics of my cats.

[quote name='KingDox']This thread rocks. I would hate to see this posted in an OTT since I don't read them. [/QUOTE]
Ditto that. I just read through one to see what I was missing. And it wasn't much.

If you're making these captions.. please.. make more. I've never laughed so hard at pictures of cats. Especially the karate and emo one. I laughed until I cried at the karate one.

I'll post some of the cat pictures I have saved to my harddrive when I get home from work.

[quote name='LiquidNight']I LOVE cats but I hate T234 enough that he's been on my ignore list for a while now...this is quite the dillema...[/quote] So why do you hate me? Probably the RPG thread where everybody's chill pills had been ordered at Lik-Sang. (R.I.P. Lik-Sang)

To whoever is asking: I have made none of these pics or captions, I found them all on various forums and sites that I visit. I will probably make some of my own after I post all the ones that I have found elsewhere.

[quote name='Brak']

1145581192288bh4.jpg

(I've always wondered what that looked like...)

[/QUOTE]

This thread is absolutely amazing, but that one comment just stole the show. I haven't laughed that hard in ages.

[quote name='Apossum']enough deliberation...lets open the gates to hell...
1156689483898dl4.png
[/quote]

I hate cats, but I will make an exception for Spider Cat.

Spider Cat rules.

bread's done
Back