Final Fantasy III DS for $27.04 Shipped

boozi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Well, I've searched the forum and couldn't find such topic, so I thought I'll share this with you guys. I was browsing around the internet for a good price for FFIII and I've landed in fatwallet.com, so the credit goes to the user who posted that topic over there.

Anyways, if you use google checkout to buy this game in Dvd Empire, then you'll get a $10 off.

Problem is that you have to order the game by the 31st of October 'cause the coupon expires on that day.

If there is a topic about here, please disregard this one :)

[quote name='ChimpArmy']does dvdempire charge you when they ship the item or when you place the order?[/QUOTE]

They charge once it has been shipped.

[quote name='ChimpArmy']does dvdempire charge you when they ship the item or when you place the order?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure about DVDEmpire, but the pre-order items I've ordered through GoogleCheckout have been charged when I placed the order.

DVD Empire is not responsible for charging your card. Google is. They charge you when the order is placed always.

my credit card cant go through. it says, "The credit card you entered is already registered with another account. For security purposes, each card may only be assigned to one account. Please use a different card." But im using my same google acount. i only have one gmail email.

back then i used that google checkout on a different order site. is it one use per person?

Yeah. I ordered mine yesterday when I was on my ds splurge with the google checkout thing. It is such a good discount. $13 off retail and shipped is amazing.

bread's done
Back