Super Dragon Ball Z $9.99 CR at HAstings

bluehalls

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
title says it all.

I say 2 copies in Spokane, WA hastings. it was only clearance rental version of the game not the used version (their is a difference). Their also running their buy 2 get 3 for a .01 on used games (which you can use clearance rentals with).

[quote name='bluehalls']title says it all.

I say 2 copies in Spokane, WA hastings. it was only clearance rental version of the game not the used version (their is a difference). Their also running their buy 2 get 3 for a .01 on used games (which you can use clearance rentals with).[/quote]

Hey what system is this for? I obviously don't keep up with the dragonboy games but my lil bro likes the show so I might pick it up if it is on GC or PS2.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Hey what system is this for? I obviously don't keep up with the dragonboy games but my lil bro likes the show so I might pick it up if it is on GC or PS2.[/quote]

Super Dragon Ball Z is for PS2.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Hey what system is this for? I obviously don't keep up with the dragonboy games but my lil bro likes the show so I might pick it up if it is on GC or PS2.[/quote]
Dragonboy games?

"Best Gaming Memories: Super SF2 and Killer Instinct on X-Band for SNES (online play w/little lag)"

I second that notion!

bread's done
Back