The Ilovebees.com countdown HAS ENDED, what will or has happened?

Probably nothing although I've heard it's all an ARG. (Alternate Reality Game) All that I know about it is the name, lol.

that site you showed is complete bs. i'm from SF and that map is totally wrong. i've been in SF for all my life. and guess what? that site map is from 93` and those buildings aren't real. At least show the street. BTW, i'm not blasting ya, just the site.

is there anything that's supposted to happen?
i might send someone to go who will be in dallas to see what it is.

i'm not going to post till tomorrow, when i have my 500 post pic done..

The koolaid man will jump through a wall at one of those locations, with a special new green X brand of koolaid. He'll mix the powder together and "magically" turn into the green Microsoft Koolaid man, with a new "Win an Xbox" promotion. Then a Nintendo fanboy will come by, kick him in the glass, and crack him; causing his contents to spill and kill the Koolaid man.

The End

Anyone in Michigan happen to know what's at the corner of liberty and Main in Ann Arbor? That'll probably get you a lot closer to what the answer is.
:)

[quote name='JSweeney']Anyone in Michigan happen to know what's at the corner of liberty and Main in Ann Arbor? That'll probably get you a lot closer to what the answer is.
:)[/quote]

....thats gonna bug me now, damn you!!! :)

If any of those were near me.. that is to say within an hour.. I'd be there. I don't even care about Halo 2 - but I'm curious.

It's a trap!! Their luring you all there with the false hope of a Halo 2 demo, when in reality, it's something much more sinister, like a timeshare seminar or something. Oh the horror.

[quote name='JSweeney']Anyone in Michigan happen to know what's at the corner of liberty and Main in Ann Arbor? That'll probably get you a lot closer to what the answer is.
:)[/quote]

Why is that? Sorry - I haven't been following the whole ilovebees thing.

Too bad school starts tomorrow... elsewise I would probably check out one of these Oakland spots and then go to an A's game... damn you summer vacation! Why must you end!?

I live near two of the places (Palo Alto), so I might have to drag my friends to check it out.

Can anybody tell me what the hell ilovebees.com is? Somebody please explain. I saw it on Penny Arcade, but that just confused me more...

Well, the location/map listed for Billings, MT doesn't lend much hope. I think the location it's pointing to is an downtown antique shop, unless things have changed since I've been out east.

me·tas·ta·size ( P ) Pronunciation Key (m-tst-sz)
intr.v. me·tas·ta·sized, me·tas·ta·siz·ing, me·tas·ta·siz·es

1. To be transmitted or transferred by metastasis.
2. To be changed or transformed, especially dangerously: “a need for love that would metastasize into an insatiable craving for attention” (Michiko Kakutani).
3. To spread, especially destructively: “ [disinformation]... that even now continues to metastasize... to such a degree that myth threatens to overthrow history” (Gore Vidal).

ILovebeesblog wrote
"You guys are the ones on the frontlines. So it's your call. Do you want to be there when the axons go hot?
I'll be at an Internet café on the 24th, waiting to find out"

terrisot attack, cult suicde? WTF. does anyone know what this site is about. the closet place to me is 3 hours.

It will probably be nothing in real life, just a big piece of the puzzle will be revealed. I doubt anything significant to the game itself.

The only thing I can fathom them doing is having a demo station set up at the locations given in GPS. Those are building locations, right?

the gamespot.com coverage says they beleive it to be an elaborate marketing scheme / game.. and the next clue will be at these locations with regards to halo.. the site also contains spoilers (apparently hidden in the pictures, you save them to your hdd and open them in notepad).. the rumor they siad they had also heard (which NO ONE really beleives to be true) is a shoved forwards bunji release of halo 2 tomorrow.. no, it wont happen.. but would that not be fucking awsome!?

I see for all of PA:

-1 in Philly
-1 in Shadyside
-1 near Pitt
-1 in Bethel Park
-1 in the Waterfront in Homestead

Basically that's all I saw...which really sucks because I live in Allison Park/North Hills & nearly all of those places are a mirror image of where I live. The closest would be in Shadyside but after that I doubt I'd drive a half hour through the city to Pitt or the Waterfront just to see if anything happens. Damn, does anyone see another place in PA on that list???....Someone better go to this becasue in exactly 6 hours this countdown is going to end. I think I'm going to wake up at 6AM just to see what happens!

...how the hell does the location list tie into ILOVEBEES though? That host site looks like it has nothing to do with bungie at all...can someone do a little briefing here so I'm not this confused...?

bread's done
Back