OTT and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't someone else call next OTT? Oh well, jew snooze, jew lose.

Now I have to choose between RE4, Fatal Frame 3, Dark Cloud, Ocarina of time, MGS1, MGS3, or Socom: CA online...Decisions, decisions.

[quote name='Eviltude']Didn't someone else call next OTT? Oh well, jew snooze, jew lose.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. But he sucks, anyway.

[quote name='Eviltude']Didn't someone else call next OTT? Oh well, jew snooze, jew lose.

Now I have to choose between RE4, Fatal Frame 3, Dark Cloud, Ocarina of time, MGS1, MGS3, or Socom: CA online...Decisions, decisions.[/quote]
If you have Subsistence, then MGS3.

[quote name='Strell']Dark Cloud sucks.

Fatal Frame 3 sucks.

There, I've made it a little easier.[/quote]

Dark Cloud was repetetive as all hell.

Fatal Frame 3 is on a shelf over yonder waiting for someone to buy it off me.

Go for RE4.

You attention whore. Putting pictures of yourself for your avatar and sig.

Shit. 4 times in the sig even. I'll have you know that....

...that...

Holy shit! A dog that can type! .... And read!

(JOKING)

[quote name='Roufuss'] lol, I know that feeling... I'm just going to play mine, it's a hassle to ship out for me since I'd need to go buy a box for it.[/quote]

Mine came in a box already, all I'd have to do is take the shipping tags off...

fuckin A, it looks so damn nice

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Mine came in a box already, all I'd have to do is take the shipping tags off...

fuckin A, it looks so damn nice[/quote]

What's the retail and what's it going for on ebay?

[quote name='Strell']You attention whore. Putting pictures of yourself for your avatar and sig.

Shit. 4 times in the sig even. I'll have you know that....

...that...

Holy shit! A dog that can type! .... And read!

(JOKING)[/QUOTE]

Notice how lionheart hasn't said anything about it. I can just imagine how that went around their house.

"Why are you taking so many pictures of the dog?"
"I'm gonna use the pictures as my sig and avatar of course"
":roll:"

[quote name='Strell']You attention whore. Putting pictures of yourself for your avatar and sig.

Shit. 4 times in the sig even. [/quote]

Atleast he's goodlooking, eh?:bouncy:

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']What's the retail and what's it going for on ebay?[/QUOTE]

Retail's $70, I paid $86 with shipping and tax, and its going for $150+ on Ebay but if I sell it, that's it, I'll never be able to get it again...

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']Atleast he's goodlooking, eh?:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

No. He looks TASTY. And I know just the place that'll kung pao him up.

I seriously can't wait for Demolition Radio.

How long is the show gonna be, Demo Man?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Retail's $70, I paid $86 with shipping and tax, and its going for $150+ on Ebay but if I sell it, that's it, I'll never be able to get it again...[/quote]

The Fry's around here has 100+ copies left. Are there any Fry's in MN?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Retail's $70, I paid $86 with shipping and tax, and its going for $150+ on Ebay but if I sell it, that's it, I'll never be able to get it again...[/QUOTE]

Yea, and that artbook is 208 pages... I just wish I knew if Blizzard was going to release it seperately like they did with the artbook in the original CE.

But yea, the thing looks like a bitch to ship, and I kinda want that exclusive in game pet because I put forth more effort than I needed to to find just ONE copy of the damn thing, and plus I want to play it tonight or tomorrow morning, and not go back out and track down a copy of the regular one.

It's a tough decision... I wish these things would start going for over $200 to make my decision easier.

[quote name='Roufuss']IT COMES ON IN AN HOUR!!![/QUOTE]

Any chance this OTT can be anything BUT one dedicated to my show? I'm going to start an official thread for the show in a bit.

Also the show might be delayed by an hour due to some slight server issues. Nothing that bad but I need to sort through a few things before putting the show online regardless.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Retail's $70, I paid $86 with shipping and tax, and its going for $150+ on Ebay but if I sell it, that's it, I'll never be able to get it again...[/quote]

Is the CD/Artbook/Netherpet worth the 65+ you'd make on ebay?

Especially if the artbook comes out later - 25 + 40 = 65 if you want to replace the game and artbook. So unless you really want the CD or netherpet or whatever else comes with the CE, I dunno that it's worth keeping.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']He's the cutest damn dog in Sugartits, NY!!![/quote]

:)

and Strell, be carefull or I'll send him after you - he like seafood.

[quote name='2poor']The Fry's around here has 100+ copies left. Are there any Fry's in MN?[/QUOTE]

The collector's edition?

No, we're Fry-less... and gamerush-less... and Rhino-less... (then again everyone is now...)

Minnesota is a wasteland.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']The collector's edition?

No, we're Fry-less... and gamerush-less... and Rhino-less... (then again everyone is now...)

Minnesota is a wasteland.[/QUOTE]

But... but... but....

*looks around*

We got Old Country Buffet!

SCORE!

[quote name='Demolition Man']Any chance this OTT can be anything BUT one dedicated to my show? I'm going to start an official thread for the show in a bit.
[/QUOTE]

NO.

This is for Tony Hawk's Demolition Radio.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Is the CD/Artbook/Netherpet worth the 65+ you'd make on ebay?

Especially if the artbook comes out later - 25 + 40 = 65 if you want to replace the game and artbook. So unless you really want the CD or netherpet or whatever else comes with the CE, I dunno that it's worth keeping.[/QUOTE]

I really want the soundtrack, the artbook, and the mousepad, oh and the ingame pet... oh and I play the CCG already too so having those exclusive cards would be pretty damn nice. fuck YOU BLIZZARD!!!!!!!

I always want to give a hefty fuck you to my friends that got me back into WoW in the first place a few months ago...

Minnesota is a wasteland.[/quote]

I dunno about 100+ CE... probably 100+ regular edition.

I only checked the Wally World here while I was in there today and they had 1 copy of the regular left. I would've had no problem selling/shipping, as I have no interest in MMORPGs.

Sounds like Hudson Valley, NY.

[quote name='Demolition Man']But... but... but....

*looks around*

SCORE![/QUOTE]

Doesn't everyone?

Minnesota is a wasteland.[/quote]

Yeah, the collector's edition. I saw a huge stack of them. I also saw an oversized box that had Leeroy Jenkins signature on it.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I really want the soundtrack, the artbook, and the mousepad, oh and the ingame pet... oh and I play the CCG already too so having those exclusive cards would be pretty damn nice. fuck YOU BLIZZARD!!!!!!!

I always want to give a hefty fuck you to my friends that got me back into WoW in the first place a few months ago...[/QUOTE]

Dude if you play the CCG keep it for those cards... isn't there like 3 exclusive cards plus two starter decks? That's not such a bad deal right there. $40 for the game, $25 for the artbook, so you're paying, what, $5 for all the additional stuff?

Just think of how much of a pain it will be to ship this. It weighs 5 pounds on its own, and it's a very small, massive 5 pounds.

[quote name='Demolition Man']But... but... but....

*looks around*

SCORE![/QUOTE]

There's only 3 Old Country Buffet's in the entire state that I'll eat at. Coon Rapids, St. Cloud, and Maplewood. Maple Grove is marginal but the rest are all fucking gross. I feel gross just driving by the Crystal one.

I guess its a moot point at any rate though cause I've quit eating at any buffets now that I'm back on my diet.

Can you go back to the "I'm a killer clown" avatar in monument of this occasion?

I really can not fucking wait for DEMOLITION RADIO!!! Woohoo!! Yeah!

[quote name='Roufuss']Dude if you play the CCG keep it for those cards... isn't there like 3 exclusive cards plus two starter decks? That's not such a bad deal right there. $40 for the game, $25 for the artbook, so you're paying, what, $5 for all the additional stuff?

Just think of how much of a pain it will be to ship this. It weighs 5 pounds on its own, and it's a very small, massive 5 pounds.[/QUOTE]

From what I can tell on the box, the starter decks are 2 of the more sought after starter decks and there's mixed opinions/rumors as to whether or not the 3 exclusive cards will be in the next set for the CCG...

If I knew for a fact that the 3 exclusive cards will never be available anywhere else, I'd open it right now cause I know that down the line, the cards alone would probably sell for $30 or more.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']:)

and Strell, be carefull or I'll send him after you - he like seafood.[/QUOTE]

That's cool. He can come live in this special dog house:

doggieWok.jpg

It has heated flooring for extra crispiness comfort.

Where's Demolition Radio? I heard you sound like Joey Gladstone.

[quote name='Kayden']no more roufouseses OTTS![/QUOTE]

No offense to you Ruffles but I agree. Especially since I kindly for the name of this OTT to be changed.

[quote name='Demolition Man']No offense to you Ruffles but I agree. Especially since I kindly for the name of this OTT to be changed.[/QUOTE]

Fine, fine, stop being such a pussy about it.

[quote name='Brak']Where's Demolition Radio? I heard you sound like Joey Gladstone.[/quote]

He said 9pm EST. It's currently 8:25. You've got another 30 minutes, Brako. Then he's going to delay the premiere too, cause his server is toasty.

[quote name='Strell']That's cool. He can come live in this special dog house:` It has heated flooring for extra crispiness comfort.[/quote]

So, no photoshopping pictures of giant enemy crabs into the background then?

[quote name='Demolition Man']Any chance this OTT can be anything BUT one dedicated to my show? I'm going to start an official thread for the show in a bit.

Also the show might be delayed by an hour due to some slight server issues. Nothing that bad but I need to sort through a few things before putting the show online regardless.[/quote]

Dude - you know AMerican Idol debuts tonight? Bad planning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back