OTT and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, my chin kept bleeding last night while I was trying to play Gears of War:

bloodytissue.jpg

[quote name='Brak']Where's Demolition Radio? I heard you sound like Joey Gladstone.[/QUOTE]

Cut.
It.
Out.

EDIT: Rabbitt, dude, we really don't want to see that sort of thing on our internets.

[quote name='Maklershed']I beat Lost Planet today. I feel like I've accomplished great deeds.[/QUOTE]

The fact that you beat it despite the all over the place difficulty or that you didn't get bored before the end?

[quote name='Pookymeister']Dude - you know AMerican Idol debuts tonight? Bad planning![/QUOTE]

Not quite as the show is pre-recorded. See. EVERYONE WINS! :applause:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']The fact that you beat it despite the all over the place difficulty or that you didn't get bored before the end?[/quote]

Just the fact that I almost never beat games. I think I'll move on to Psychonauts next.

[quote name='Eviltude']Roufuss has just made too many fucking OTT's as of late. You need to just calm down and go outside [Insert] somewhere other than Kmart, EB and Rhino[/Insert] once in a while. Jesus.[/quote]

fix'd.

On another note this was the link of the day on the radio station I listen to:

Top 100 Jack Bauer Facts :applause:

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']fix'd.

On another note this was the link of the day on the radio station I listen to:

Top 100 Jack Bauer Facts :applause:[/quote]

Seems like all they did was replace Chuck Norris with Jack Bauer.

[quote name='Roufuss']O-k?

Wow, such negative hostility.

Wah wah, cry me a river.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it, its not like anyone ever jumps at making the OTT anymore.

Making a new OTT before the old one hits 500 though... :shame:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Don't worry about it, its not like anyone ever jumps at making the OTT anymore.

Making a new OTT before the old one hits 500 though... :shame:[/QUOTE]

Dude what server are you on for WoW? And are you going to re-roll a Draenei or a Blood Elf?

Wah wah, cry me a river.[/quote]

We're not trying to bash you roufie. We're concerned. Your body needs sunlight to synthasize certain vitamins that are essential for staying alive.

Wah wah, cry me a river.[/QUOTE]
Don't worry. Virtually all of eviltude's posts consist of him complaining about the OTT.

[quote name='Roufuss']Dude what server are you on for WoW? And are you going to re-roll a Draenei or a Blood Elf?[/QUOTE]

Illidan, if I make a new character on the same server it has to be alliance so it'll probably be a draenai. I've been seriously considering it so I could use it to support my other character.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']We're not trying to bash you roufie. We're concerned. Your body needs sunlight to synthasize certain vitamins that are essential for staying alive.[/QUOTE]

Hey, he had a date the other day... with a girl!

[quote name='Brak']Don't worry. Virtually all of eviltude's posts consist of him complaining about the OTT.[/QUOTE]

And getting high.

Can't forget that.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Hey, he had a date the other day... with a girl![/quote]

that's right! I've been sick and didn't get read the OTT for a few days.

Hey Roufsie, how'd it go? did ya get some?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Illidan, if I make a new character on the same server it has to be alliance so it'll probably be a draenai. I've been seriously considering it so I could use it to support my other character.[/QUOTE]

Illidan is PvP right?

And Frisky, I'm about to jump back into WoW anyways ;)

I ask again wtf is with women wearing rings on their ring finger. It freaks me out wondering if they're engaged or not. And some rings looks like engagement rings and some don't. wtf. I've met three hot women who do this and it throws me all off.

One of my buddys' girlfriends does that. And I finally flipped out one day when we were out eating. I was like, "What the hell are you doing wearing that ring on your finger?" And she of course said she liked the ring. Which caused me to asked, "You two aren't engaged, are you?" Which made things a little uncomfortable for my buddy. Luckily she responded, "No." But like, what the hell.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Yep[/QUOTE]

Speaking of WoW, I might finally try it out. I have about a years worth of cards laying about. I'll pick up burning crusade this weekend. Is there a CAg server. Also, do you get months with burning crusade?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Yep[/QUOTE]

PM me your name or whatever or just tell me here. I'll use the same one I always do.

No months with Burning Crusade Admiral... might as well play on Illidan.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I ask again wtf is with women wearing rings on their ring finger. It freaks me out wondering if they're engaged or not. And some rings looks like engagement rings and some don't. wtf. I've met three hot women who do this and it throws me all off.

One of my buddys' girlfriends does that. And I finally flipped out one day when we were out eating. I was like, "What the hell are you doing wearing that ring on your finger?" And she of course said she liked the ring. Which caused me to asked, "You two aren't engaged, are you?" Which made things a little uncomfortable for my buddy. Luckily she responded, "No." But like, what the hell.[/QUOTE]

My last girlfriend did the same thing. She would always wear an engagement looking ring on her left ring finger.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I ask again wtf is with women wearing rings on their ring finger. It freaks me out wondering if they're engaged or not. And some rings looks like engagement rings and some don't. wtf. I've met three hot women who do this and it throws me all off.

One of my buddys' girlfriends does that. And I finally flipped out one day when we were out eating. I was like, "What the hell are you doing wearing that ring on your finger?" And she of course said she liked the ring. Which caused me to asked, "You two aren't engaged, are you?" Which made things a little uncomfortable for my buddy. Luckily she responded, "No." But like, what the hell.[/QUOTE]

I endorse this message. You wear a ring on your ring finger, you're engaged or married. That's it. Some women need to stop the bullshit. There's 9 other fingers available.

[quote name='Roufuss']PM me your name or whatever or just tell me here. I'll use the same one I always do.[/QUOTE]

Same one you always do? So its gonna be Roufuss then?

Anyway my main is Shadownight, I'll let you know what my new character's name is as soon as I make it.

My Wii will ship tomorrow. I'm so excited. i hope I get it this Friday or Saturday. I gotta move in asap so I cna set up my internet and gaming systems.

I'll post pictures in the contest thread.

[quote name='Roufuss']Illidan is PvP right?

And Frisky, I'm about to jump back into WoW anyways ;)[/quote]
So now all posts from now on will be WoW-related? Perma-ban! :bomb:

I thought that was the point...they wear engagement looking rings on their left ring fingers as a way of telling you to fuck off, they're not interested.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']So now all posts from now on will be WoW-related? Perma-ban! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I'll be too busy to even post ;)

No need for cheap games / movies when I have WoW. I have ALOT of work to do to get back to 60.

RvB, it'll be Roufuss, yea.

Did you open your CE? I'm gonna start reinstalling WoW now.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I thought that was the point...they wear engagement looking rings on their left ring fingers as a way of telling you to fuck off, they're not interested.[/QUOTE]

Meh, the girlfriend I mentioned in the other message, was wearing the ring when I asked her out and she still said yes so... not always.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']When you block someone, does it send them a message saying they've gotten blocked or anything like that?[/QUOTE]

Nope

Sub's blocks alone would crash the site if that were the case.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I thought that was the point...they wear engagement looking rings on their left ring fingers as a way of telling you to fuck off, they're not interested.[/QUOTE]

Not quite. You can do this when going to bars or other seedy areas where people might try to pick you up. Otherwise unless you're engaged or married there's no excuse to wear a ring on your ring finger.

[quote name='Roufuss']I'll be too busy to even post ;)

No need for cheap games / movies when I have WoW. I have ALOT of work to do to get back to 60.

Did you open your CE? I'm gonna start reinstalling WoW now.[/quote]
You'll have the Wii to surf CAG with. ;)
I'm not sure if you've caught the sarcasm yet.

[quote name='Roufuss']PM me your name or whatever or just tell me here. I'll use the same one I always do.

No months with Burning Crusade Admiral... might as well play on Illidan.[/QUOTE]

Screw that, Mannoroth is where it's at. Home of such notable CAGs as Pancake Rabbit and The 3rd Key.

That's bs because I know women who do that and are actively looking.

They just don't think "engagement ring." it's just another finger for then to put a ring on. And it makes sense to put it there except the other hand, because A) They already have another ring on the right hand and B) It's called the ring finger so it needs a ring.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Screw that, Mannoroth is where it's at. Home of such notable CAGs as Pancake Rabbit and The 3rd Key.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know you was playing. I can always just make multiple characters everywhere ;)

Horde or Alliance?

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']When you block someone, does it send them a message saying they've gotten blocked or anything like that?[/quote]
*everyone rushes to ignore chika to try it out; most won't bother to remove it*

[quote name='Roufuss']I didn't know you was playing. I can always just make multiple characters everywhere ;)

Horde or Alliance?[/QUOTE]

I'm on Horde and I'm not playing at the moment but I'll be getting back in the groove this weekend (and won't be leaving the house for a month).

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I'm on Horde and I'm not playing at the moment but I'll be getting back in the groove this weekend (and won't be leaving the house for a month).[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I can roll a Blood Elf on Mannoroth and a Draenei on Illidan.

Yea, how lame is that, picking the same two races as everyone else in the free world.

[quote name='Roufuss']I'll be too busy to even post ;)

Did you open your CE? I'm gonna start reinstalling WoW now.[/QUOTE]

No, I'm still sitting here looking at it. Its taunting me.

You'll be installing for a while... Then there's the signon queue that's gonna be huge for every server right now.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']No, I'm still sitting here looking at it. Its taunting me.

You'll be installing for a while... Then there's the signon queue that's gonna be huge for every server right now.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I know.

I think i'll just get all the installation BS out of the way tonight.

[quote name='Roufuss']Awesome, I can roll a Blood Elf on Mannoroth and a Draenei on Illidan.

Yea, how lame is that, picking the same two races as everyone else in the free world.[/QUOTE]

It could be worse, you could be making a Blood Elf Paladin and a Draenai Shaman, that's what a good portion of people are gonna be doing.

fuck it, I'm opening this bitch up.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']It could be worse, you could be making a Blood Elf Paladin and a Draenai Shaman, that's what a good portion of people are gonna be doing.

fuck it, I'm opening this bitch up.[/QUOTE]

I was going to do that :(

No, I lie, Paladin's are queer.

Because you know at level 60 there will be a fucking BAJILLION Blood Elf Paladin's and nobody will want to team with them cause they are a dime a dozen. Blood Elf Priest FTW.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']When you block someone, does it send them a message saying they've gotten blocked or anything like that?[/QUOTE]
No, ma'am.

[quote name='Roufuss']I was going to do that :(

No, I lie, Paladin's are queer.

Because you know at level 60 there will be a fucking BAJILLION Blood Elf Paladin's and nobody will want to team with them cause they are a dime a dozen. Blood Elf Priest FTW.[/QUOTE]
:cry:

I was gonna make a draenai paladin...

Nah, there's gonna be a ton of blood elf paladins but I'm willing to bet a lot of them won't make it to 60, or at least any more than any other class, it'll balance out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back